It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in the Bible [documentary]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just a headsup for those without History channel like me.
The entitled documentary can be found on the torrent network.
Its called History Channel - UFO's In The Bible - XviD-nwo.avi.
Very nice interpretation of some passages in the Bible giving you the ufologists point of view.

Ill not post any link, because im not sure how legal it is.

From the vid i couldnt agree with one of the explanations, about the split of the Red Sea.

Anyway, they say in the end that the Catholic Church has agreed that alien life exist and should not be feared.
Is this real ?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Do they?

I no they have kept evidence hidden in the Vaticin in Rome and also things like the book of Enoch where missed out by the catholics in their bible. Testments written by Mary Magdalene where found buried in a bottle and left out of the bible because she was not a man and people had very sexist attitudes back in Christs time!

Nobody knew what the pope was hiding but people began to speculate aliens and actual evidance! It was being hidden due to the fact the religion would deminish if the truth got out!

The miricales of Jesus are of an advanced being who knew how to manipulate matter....turning one loaf of bread and one fish into enough food to feed 5000 people. Turning water into wine etc! It is possible we haven't learnt the concept yet! Until we understand the true laws of physics we wont crack it just yet! It is only a matter of time!

The three children who saw the mother Mary float down on a colud, hence lourds in france became a healing place for the sick.

In 2000 the statues that began crying milk all over India...FREAKY!

If the Catholic Church do come out and say it is Aliens, i wouldn't be at all surprised as they have likely tried to conceal it all this time. Now people are starting to ask awkward questions as far as they are concerned. Too many leeks, too many books coming out so how long will they hold onto thier secrets?

It would make sence that they would soon have to admit the truth because the old ways no longer work and drastic change is needed. People don't fear a god anymore! religion is loosing control over people!

Books like the de vinci code and the fact it is being turned into a film.....I think the Pope and the Catholic Church have a lot to worry about right now!

I was brought up a chatholic but over the last few years i have become open minded and now i am convinced the star of bethlehem for example was a UFO not a star. Have you followed a star? you would go round in circles or end up nowhere relevant to anything. But three wise men where directed directly to the door of new born Jesus Christ. How uncanny is that? A coincidence? Come on plez....think about it for a minuet. No It was very delibrate, great prescision and direction went itno this to make sure the men went to the correct place.

A UFO...not a star

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I opologise for the spelling it is late! LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Interesting.
I believe the Catholic Church already have plans for the next stage, when the truth will be released.
I wonder what would be the reaction of other religion followers, ex. the muslims.

For how long they believe that what everything that happen was not a supernatural activity but an entity with superadvanced technology ?

Anyone believe still today they have contact with alien life ?

The appearence of the 10 Commandments was after or prior the destruction of Sodoma & Gomorra ?

so many doubts.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I totally agree. A muslim here said the Koran mentions ET and eccept ET's exist. Unfortunatly i can't remeber who the member was but i was intrigued! It was in the Ufo' in the bible section. I was new and didn't no how to save threads back then so i havent got a lead for you.

Can't wait to see the de vinci code, there is another can of ugly worms for the Catholics to contend with!

top topics

join