It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Witness to an abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No, I myself have not been an eye witness to an alien abduction. I was just curious if anyone has ever heard claims of someone seeing one happening. We always hear about personal testimony from the abductee, but there is never anyone who claims to have seen it all happening to my knowledge. If there are stories such as this was the person ever returned or are they still missing? What I'm trying to get at is... has there ever been any cases like the ones in the show "4400"?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes, one of the most notorious is that of Linda Napolitano of Manhattan who was supposedly seen by then-Secretary General of the UN de Cuellar and his 2 bodygoards being moved mid-air from her upper-story apartment to a waiting ship...

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Apparently there was also a video which was caught on CCTV.
The guard was apparently abducted, while the CCTV camera was recording.

It has been shown on some UFO programs, but it never seemed to reach the internet...

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Apparently the disc stopped traffic on the bridge (temporary engine failures), and LN was floated through her apt window between two of three EBEs into the bottom of the disc (appx 15th floor).

The then Sec Gen did not admit seeing anything but Bud Hopkins' in addition to investigating LNs story received a letter from
"The third and Last Man", reported to be that of the the then Sec Gen -UN. Though I'm not aware of any proof of that, but have seen the letter - unsigned.

May try to get a reply from Mr Hopkins as to where that episode stands present day.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOhunter
Apparently there was also a video which was caught on CCTV.
The guard was apparently abducted, while the CCTV camera was recording.

It has been shown on some UFO programs, but it never seemed to reach the internet...

Really?? Wow i'd love to see that.
Well there have been alot of people who have witnesses ufos around the area of an abduction.

Yeah, I bet there were alot more witnesses to the Linda case. They just fear ridicule.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow! that was a very interesting case. I am going to check around and see if anything else has come of this. Maybe it just wasn't documented on this site, but she never discussed how she got back. There were people seeing her being taken, I wonder if there were also people who saw her return. Obviously they are not capable of simply "beaming" people from here to there so I am assuming that they also had to physically put her back or drop her off.

Dallas, was this the same case. Was it the same guard who was a witness in the case stated above?

[edit on 20-8-2005 by Kata]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is definitely a case that needs further investigation!
Imagine the impact of a high profile UN Secretay General saying forthright he had observed this abduction.

It would also be interesting to read Linda's entire experience first hand.
Did Bud Hopkins ever do a folow-up not on the sighting but on her testimony and observations?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In the Kelly Cahill abduction, there were apparently 3 different groups of witnesses (7 people in total) who witnessed the abduction, or who may have even been abducted aswell.

The incident appears to involve independent confirma-tion of a CE3 and missing time in that at least two and possibly three groups of people unknown to each other witnessed the same UFO and entities, and experienced missing time. Perhaps for the first time, independent wit-nesses have offered strikingly similar information, thus making a convincing case for the reality of the strange events described.

This reality is further strengthened by a range of apparently related physical traces, including ground traces, a low level magnetic anomaly apparently consistent with the location of the UFO encounter, and effects on some of the witnesses. I referred Kelly Cahill to John Auchettl and his group Phenomena Research Australia (PRA).

They had two different laboratories confirm several unusual anomalies and magnetic problems at the apparent site of the UFO landing. Some interesting changes in soil chemistry were detected— an above average sulphur content, the presence of pyrene (which occurs in coal tar and is also obtained by the destructive hydrogenation of hard coal), and tannic acid— in a crescent shaped indentation. There was a triangular formation of dead grass on the ground, spaced out in the site.

www.theozfiles.com...
www.theozfiles.com...

In the Allagash abduction there were 4 abductees (sorry for the long pic):

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Aren't we forgetting something? The Travis Walton incident?? One of the most famous abduction cases ever??

new topics

top topics

join