It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

playstattion will always be number 1 gamesystem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
ps2 kiks all other systems asses in eerything. except graphics xbox wins hands down.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I would agree with your statement. Nintendo ues to be good but then they came out with game cube. Sometimes progress is not a good thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think that is very far from reality. Microsofts X-box made better games, held more memory, the best resolution output, dolby digital, and way faster. I believe in quality not quantity.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well I think that Nintendo's games are the most entertaining, which I think is all that really matters.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nintendo games are good but only a few of them.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's easier to burn playstation games compared to burning to xbox games.

Playstation rules in that sense, also considering the number of games available for Playstation.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
xbox had a couple good titles. PS had A LOT more. Plus PS has memory cards so you can take your file with you. The only thing better about xbox was its memory and halo.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Xbox is the best system in my opinion. It has a lot of good games [Halo 2 for example]. But in the end the PS has some amazing titles, it's not the consoles, it's the games.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Specs on all of these might be great, but for me it comes down to gameplay! I could careless what system I'm playing as long as I have a good game in my hand.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If you ask me, xbox is the best. Sure, sony had a lot of good games, but xboxs games were better IMO. Halo , the dead or alive games, and fable all rocked. Xbox live was one of the best thing that happened to video games so far(even thought its pretty expensive). Unlike ps2s online, all of xbox live was one community, the only bad thing about it was halo 2. Then theres the power that the xbox had, i doubt another system of its generation could handle doom 3 or maybe halo 2.

If it was a generation ago, i would pick psone over N64 though.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
playstation is by-far the best gaming system it is much better because of not only the games but it always comes out with state of the art systems

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I agree, PS1 is the best system.

Snes, ps1, ps2, N64,Gamecube, nes were all great systems..
But the Xbox??? GOD, worst system on the planet.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well I am at the point of buying a system for my family. I am looking at the Xbox Playstation 2 and the play station portable.

I have been told the PSP's are being recalled for some power issue
I have been told the xobox is easy to mod
I have been told heaps I guess but am still not sure. I would like members if possible to let me know what their choice would be and why and what they wouldn't choose and why.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
to me the x-box was dumb. the ps2 is way better then the x-box and PS3 will definently be better then the X-box 360

new topics

top topics

join