It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran secretly produced thousands of ILLEGAL nuclear centrifuges…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
While we all waited for the negotiations, Iran was thumbing their noses at the world and busily produced thousands of centrifuges to enrich uranium. You know, the same enriched uranium used to make nuclear weapons. OOH!!! I wonder if those weapons would fit on top of Iran’s newly developed solid rocket missiles they just announced? Oooo the possibilities! But of course Iran says they need the power, we must believe them as they do not lie…Oh wait, they did lie about the centrifuges….I’m so confused…(not)

Source

“London, Aug. 18 – Iran is secretly producing thousands of centrifuges capable of enriching uranium for an atomic bomb in violation of an agreement it had signed with Europe’s Britain, France, and Germany last November which required it to freeze all activities of the nuclear fuel cycle, the main Iranian opposition coalition charged on Thursday.

In a press conference in London, Hossein Abedini of the National Council of Resistance of Iran told reporters that Iran’s Ministry of Defense and Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) had secretly produced the centrifuges on the orders of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Tehran signed the Paris agreement with the EU-3 in November 2004 and said it would not carry out processes of the nuclear fuel cycle, but has since reneged on its commitment after it started its activities at the Uranium Conversion Facility in Isfahan. Uranium conversion is the process carried out prior to enrichment in centrifuges which are capable of producing highly enriched weapons grade uranium…”

Iran, a nation for peace!!! So long as you are a Islamic fanatic out for world domination ruled by Shari’a and you obey the caliphate…

[edit on 18-8-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Do only the Judeo-Christians have LEGAL nuclear weapons?

A balance of power is a good thing. It keeps people and nations honest.
And what is that old NRA slogan: Nuclear weapons don't kill people. People kill people.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In a press conference in London, Hossein Abedini of the National Council of Resistance of Iran told reporters that Iran’s Ministry of Defence and Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) had secretly produced the centrifuges on the orders of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

The Mujahedeen-e-Khalq and Skippytjc are still busy spreading proganda every day. Do you even know who this MEK group is skippy?
These are guys that took over the US embassy in 1979.
These are the guys that Saddam used to surpress dissent in Iraq and to launch terrorist attacks against Iran.

That's who you're getting your information from.
They are a terrorist organization and are a very biased source of information.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

And what is that old NRA slogan: Nuclear weapons don't kill people. People kill people.

Oh, yes! you cant have a gun, but we all can have nuclear weapons! are christians only ones who have legal nukes! pffft! ahem! China, Russia, India, Pakistan need i go on? were not picking on the poor little muslims and for once it isnt really about religion, its about letting a country ran by extremist pyschtics have access to dangerous weapons.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Oh, yes! you cant have a gun, but we all can have nuclear weapons! are christians only ones who have legal nukes! pffft! ahem! China, Russia, India, Pakistan need i go on? were not picking on the poor little muslims and for once it isnt really about religion, its about letting a country ran by extremist pyschotics have access to dangerous weapons.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I cant wait till they get the bombs then make it then nuke someone, becuase on that day im personaly going to walk up to you morons who defend these asshats, and kick you square in the nutts.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Mabye you should kick every person in my country for heling the isreali's get a nuke then?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Mabye you should kick every person in my country for heling the isreali's get a nuke then?

The crap isreal takes, Its a damn miracle they havent actualy used the nukes that they have, People like you always like to bring up isreal, how bad they are, how evil they are, how much tyey want the destructiong of the middle eat ect ect ect... I got news for you, if they wanted to they could, but they havent, keep that in mind.

People like you also want all nukes to be destroyed, yet in this case you want iran to have them because everyone else does? Seems like you want more nukes on this planet, and not less..

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The crap isreal takes, Its a damn miracle they havent actualy used the nukes that they have, People like you always like to bring up isreal, how bad they are, how evil they are, how much tyey want the destructiong of the middle eat ect ect ect... I got news for you, if they wanted to they could, but they havent, keep that in mind.

People like you also want all nukes to be destroyed, yet in this case you want iran to have them because everyone else does? Seems like you want more nukes on this planet, and not less..

well said

[edit on 18-8-2005 by evanfitz]

cjf

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
That's who you're getting your information from.
They are a terrorist organization and are a very biased source of information.

I do not believe the overall content concerning the ‘illegalities’ concerning the real fact Iran has taken the time to transgress as biased. There are decades of reliable information to support the plain culpability of Iran’s absolute defiance of any and all international laws concerning all aspects of nuclear R&D (both overt and covert).

Now the world should trust them with little to no history of compliances? Now Iran has a ‘full right’ to the technology in which she seeks? Iran has only acted within the guidelines for a fraction of her R&D in this area and has been fully ‘under the table’ (still is marginally under the table) since the 1980’s? Propaganda, perhaps, has created this mindset and Iran is a ‘victim’?

Just a few points concerning this topic much more available form the IAEA reports; but Thus far Iran is known to have covertly:

--Imported uranium hexafluoride gas to test gas centrifuges at the Kalaye
And, as a ‘result’, produced enriched uranium.

--Imported uranium metal for specific use in laser enrichment and subsequently…

--Operated a laser enrichment facility to the point of production

--Established Esfahan Nuclear Technology Centre (ENTC) whose purpose is to convert uranium into uranium hexafluoride gas, for use in gas centrifuges for the enrichment of uranium.

--Produced uranium dioxide at ENTC and irradiated them in the Tehran
Research Reactor which products were then processed in hot cells to
separate the plutonium.

On and on and on…..for peaceful purposes? I hope they don't end-up tripping over thier bottom lip.

From posted article:

Abedini also pointed to the Malek Ashtar Industrial University as a major nuclear research centre. This university which is exclusively for Revolutionary Guards was established in 1986. The NCRI member said that one of the projects presently pursued by the university was the production of Maraging Steel for use as rotor blades in centrifuge machines.

There are congruencies:

44. The Agency has been able to interview the owner of the private company on a number of occasions since then. According to the contractor, he first saw the design for the P-2 centrifuge in early 2002, and after having received copies and reviewing them, he had decided that, since in his view Iran was not capable of manufacturing maraging steel cylinders with bellows, work should proceed with a shorter, sub-critical carbon composite rotor. He explained further that he had manufactured seven rotors and had performed some mechanical tests on them, but without using nuclear material. He said that the contract was terminated in March 2003, but that he continued to work on his own until June 2003, and that all of the centrifuge equipment had been moved to Pars Trash.
Page 11

d. Failure on many occasions to cooperate to facilitate the implementation of safeguards, as evidenced by extensive concealment activities.
Page 20

Full IAEA Report
Full IAEA 2004 report (emphasis added)

Iran should be fully trusted?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

Yeah the crap everyone takes, we all take crap, guess what its life!
Yeah and so could any with a nuke country, thing is though.
NONE of us should have em.

I want 0 nuclear weapons in country hands, mabye an international anti meteor unit or somthing but in country hands.
They are far too dangerous, BTW I think if people want em, everyone should have one.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OK< just as a matter of clarity. Since Cole has promised to kick everyone in the nuts if Iran uses a nuke - does that mean others can threaten physical violence as well in relation to something they think is going to happen?

For instance - when the American war machine is finally humbled and forced to limp back to her shores with her tail between her legs, and when the envitable Cole remark about being forced out because of tulipwalkers occurs - I'm going walk right up to him and smash his chicklets down his throat? Is that OK as well? (No offense Cole - just noticed that physical violence seems to beget physical violence, so I am sure you understand)

Or maybe anyone threatening violence should just grow up and keep the violence to themself's?

Back on topic,,,,,

Iran and Isreal are not exactly friends right? Isreal has nukes right? Isn't it only fair that the Iranians also, for defensive reasons, have nukes?

I don't like the idea of anyone having them, but if someone is going to make a claim against one group of having them, shouldn't they also be making the claim of removing them from the area all together so no one needs them?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By

Defense? iran? lol, What do they need defending from isreal has yet to use them on anyone, even after all the crap they deal with, Isreal is a mouse in a room full of snakes.... arab nations all around them.

Even though Isreal cold easily end the problems they have with the push of a button they have not, Even though pretty much everyone around them is screaming publicaly Death to Isreal, Death to the Jews!

Isreal pulls its people out of settlements, so the palestinians will shut up and things can be peaefull, Even though the palestinians blow themselves up killing people without predjudice, Even though Isreal could keep its people on that land and wipe of the palestinians, BUT THEY DONT, you people for some reason are to ignorant to realise this.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

For instance - when the American war machine is finally humbled and forced to limp back to her shores with her tail between her legs, and when the envitable Cole remark about being forced out because of tulipwalkers occurs - I'm going walk right up to him and smash his chicklets down his throat? Is that OK as well? (No offense Cole - just noticed that physical violence seems to beget physical violence, so I am sure you understand)

Well, thats not because the iraqis are such good fighters as much as people like you are good whiners.

Iran and Isreal are not exactly friends right? Isreal has nukes right? Isn't it only fair that the Iranians also, for defensive reasons, have nukes?

I don't like the idea of anyone having them, but if someone is going to make a claim against one group of having them, shouldn't they also be making the claim of removing them from the area all together so no one needs them?

Israel has had nukes since the 1980's and not once have they used them as an offensive weapon.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

Defense? iran? lol, What do they need defending from isreal has yet to use them on anyone, even after all the crap they deal with, Isreal is a mouse in a room full of snakes.... arab nations all around them.

I am sure you beleive that, but the few discussions I have had with Iranians they don't really feel that way, and whatever you core beleif's are, the fact is balance must be reached if any peace is going to happen right?

If only one side has deterients then there can not be balance. If both sides have deterients, then some balance(Albeit a very scary and probably unstable balance) can be reached.

The most sensible course of action would see the Isreali's remove their WMD's that are illegal and allow a nature balance to occur, so that when(if?) all hell breaks out there they are only killing each other with convential weapons instead of dragging the rest of the world into their fantasy war over who's invisible friend is better.

Does that seem to make sense to you? Disarm both sides, and if they still want to have at it, let them. Like two children fighting in a school yard, make sure neither has a weapon and if they want to fight, let the little buggers tire themself's out until they realize there are better ways of handling conflict(I know you may disagree with that, but lets assume there really are better ways of handling conflict - LOL)

I don't see where the problem is. Can you explain it to me please?

THanks cole - and I hoep we cool about the chicklets remark, just making a point ya know.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Arab states dont like isreal, the only thing isreal has that keep these states in check are the nukes, remove them and the arab states will no longer chant Death to Isreal, Death to the Jews They will act it out, Iran has nothing to fear from isreal so long as they dont have nukes, Isreal on the other hand has everything to fear.

In the perfect world noone would have nukes, But this isnt the perfect world, the only thing thats gona happen anytime soon is Stoping anyone who doesnt already have them from getting them, 1 nuke is beter then 2 nukes.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That is merely an assumption and are you going to tell me that should the "Arabs" decide to do that the US would just sit there? That the UK would just sit there? Please, lets be realistic here, the real defense of Isreal is the US and such - they know it, you know it and yes even the Arabs know it. Nuclear weapons are not needed in their hands(Not to mention that it is also against UN sanctions and if you were to use that as a reason for the Iraq debacle then shouldn't the same rules here apply?) and can only lead into further problems and problems that no amount of looking out for them can solve.

For instance, with no Nukes, if a war started with the Arab states then it would be a simple matter of militarily inforcing Isreal much the same way that was done with Kuwiat - see problem solved, no muchroom skies in the air.

If Isreal continues to have WMD's, then all other nations that rightly or wrongly feel threatened by them will also want and eventually get WMD's for their own reasons and when that happen nothing the US or anyone can do would stop that final blow.

It is all about maintaining a semblence of fairness whereby there is still a pocket of time to defuse a situation should one happen. What is going on now is a losing battle.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's true that Isreal is surrounded by people that hate them and quite frankly, its only a matter of time before nukes fall into the wrong hands and are used for the really final solution.

Isreal will retaliate fast and furious and the entire middle east will cease to exist.

The world will be a better place without that ghetto. It can't happen soon enough.

Oh, I know, I know. Your going to whine that any nuclear war is going to wipe us all out. That doesn't change the fact that at some time, somewhere its going to happen. I'm just hoping that when it does, its in the middle east.

It would be a very fitting way for our species to return to the garden.

Just my opinion.

Wupy

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That is merely an assumption and are you going to tell me that should the "Arabs" decide to do that the US would just sit there? That the UK would just sit there? Please, lets be realistic here, the real defense of Isreal is the US

Its a no win situation, Everyone hates the fact that the U.S supports isreal, denfing them against an arab, Isreali fight would only make matters worse in there eyes, Also its doesnt mater rather The U.S or the U.k will be there for them, the question is, will we be there for them intime.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If Iran keeps pulling this crap, the US is going to go to war with them. It's that simple. They will have only themselves to thank.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join