It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream that seemed to play 'reality' before it happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I had a strange experience about a week ago and was wondering if anyone on ATS/BTS could help me figure out what it meant or what it was actually.

It was the weekend (Saturday) and about 8 in the morning or so. My girlfriend is sleeping behind me and I'm in a position where I can see the door to the bedroom. Well, she gets up which slightly wakes me up enough to the point where I see her walk out the door, close the bedroom door, and then open/close the bathroom door. At this point I'm drifting back to sleep and this is where the weird and creepy thing happens...

I hear the bedroom door open again, so I slightly open up my eyes. The door is open and this gray shadow in the figure of a male comes in to the room. It comes over to the side of my bed and just sits there. The only thing I can feel is like I'm being intensely watched, like an interrogation. I here the toilet flush and this is when the figure moves out of the room. When it leaves my girlfriend walks back into the room and back into bed. BUT, once she gets in bed. Everything changes - the door is closed again and she isn't in bed. She opens the door, closes it and gets back into bed... in my mind - for the second time as if the first time she did never happened. I turned and asked her why she left the room for a second time, but she gave me a weird look and said she had only left once to go to the bathroom.

Has anyone else had a dream that seems to repeat what's about to happen right after you wake up, or that something repeats itself? Or even the gray shadow figure that I saw?

[edit on 8/18/2005 by BlueApocalypse]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Perhaps it was a glitch in the matrix and something is about to happen to someone important...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've had similar dream experiences before where I would wake up from a dream, stay awake for a little while, drift off to sleep and have the dream rewind a bit and pick up where it left off. Sort of a sense of deja vu.

As for the shadow person, were you awake at time, or was it part of your dream?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think it was apart of my dream... I'm not for sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I not trying to discount your experience with the gray shadow in anyway. I had a dream a few years ago where something/someone appeared to be in my room when I thought I was awake. Still trying to figure that one out. But, anyway...

Is it possible that you may have read or come across a reference to shadow people shortly before your dream? Sometimes I find that things or events that I'm exposed to (or read about) appear in my dreams.

new topics

top topics

join