It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never seen this before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I mean, this could just be co oincidence, but i'll let you know that my paranoia set in the other day.

I was voicing my strong opinon about conspiracies on a discussion board that was mainly republican, they were name calling sheehan and liberals alike like barbarians.

Anyway, that didn't stop me, I just kept putting the 'quirky' conspiracy theories out there for people even if they did find them crazy.

Later that afternoon, a private jet was hovering over the house brian said it was illegal for jets to fly that low, they were gliding back and forth like a freaking hand glider. Right over our house, a private jet, never seen that happen before.

So I wonder if something I said got somone's attention? Or if it's just co oincidence... Either way i'm not worried, just thought it was very strange.
A nd haven't seen them since.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My friend let me borrow his learjet.

I pinged your computer and found the IP Address, matched it with an IP encoder-decoder program I got from the www.blackmarket.com... and merged it up with maps.google.com... ,

so that I could fly overhead and release a chemtrail

to protect your family for the coming invasion of Reptilians from Rectus Prime that John Titor warned us about.

I was spotted by the Illuminati so I tried to make it look like a joy-ride by completing a few circles and activating a secret stealth device I'd build from former KGB blueprints

discovered in Atlantis just before the Loch Ness Monster had time to eat them.

Next time I'll use a HAARP array to change the weather patterns so I'm not so obvious.

Whoa! Looks like both of us need a few days away from ATS...

Seriously, the only thing I said in my story that may be remotely possibly true is that it was a "joy-ride" hence being too low, doing circles and stuff. It's harder for the FAA to catch speeders in the air who aren't obeying traffic laws. In fact, I believe if you're low enough, you don't have to obey any but need an experimental aircraft license (or something...). It's been a while since I had studied for my solo wings.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by saint4God]

join