It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously. How will "You" recognize Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We are all aware of the numerous end of times posts, and the "coming of jesus" threads ... blah blah blah...

I have a question for those who align themselves with the notion "jesus is coming to town" shortly...

How will you know it's really jesus? Are you waiting for someone to stand on holy land and say "Sorry I'm late my children, the traffic on route 777 was halo to halo, big log jam at the gates of heaven" (ok, i apologize for making light of a serious question- I just couldnt resist, but I digress...

Seriously, in what form or representation does/will the saviour present himself/herself to you whereas you will fall to your knees and accept? Will someone have to confirm this to you or will you be able to use your own mind and come to the conclusion on your own? people claim they're jesus all the time- unfortuanatley they get "put away"

How will you recognize Jesus? Will someone else say "yea this guys jesus.. no seriously". Will jesus claim as such? What has to happen for you to believe Jesus has arrived? Do expect him to look like the hallmark jesus, all pasty and white as represented in the churches across the land?

How about this... lets say a black person claims to be jesus, would you believe just the same?

Someone, anyone please shed some light on my simple ignorant mind. Could you also answer WITHOUT quoting "the great light"...err I mean the bible? The bible has a very archaic veiw of his return, it does not translate well in modern times. Please shed some "light"..... and peace.

PS. It would be much appreciated if you do NOT to preach to me.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Serum39]

[edit on 18-8-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If Jesus exists.. he's not doubt in a mental institution along with the 50 thousand other guys claiming to be Jesus.
That or he's just a stranger on the bus trying to find his way home.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I believe that we will recognize Jesus by what he does, rather than what he looks like. I would not be surprised if many charlatans emerge claiming to be Jesus, but their actions will not back up there claim.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It says he will come down from the heavens - skies. I think that is a key.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

Ok, I'll bite. But what if you are not there to see it? infact what if no is? then what?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
I believe that we will recognize Jesus by what he does, rather than what he looks like. I would not be surprised if many charlatans emerge claiming to be Jesus, but their actions will not back up there claim.

Ok, but there are MANY people who do good things.... would woul djesus have to do for you to recognize its him? Will someone have to point it out to you or will you know?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So he may be an alien with a pleasent disposition?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39

Ok, I'll bite. But what if you are not there to see it? infact what if no is? then what?

Dunno, but it does say ALL will see him - another key.

The false one will come from the sea, or world and the real one from the skies.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Ahh! you touched on something- if an alien came down "from the skies" and posed as jesus, then i guess godservant and other of the same ilk will believe?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Or he could be a skydiver dude!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Any new "Messiah" would be a threat to the power and control of our "Christian" leaders and would therefore be smeared, labelled a terrorist and hunted down (or just quietly suicided)

Can't have peace and harmony breaking out all over, it's just not good for business

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"Nevil Shute believed Round the Bend to be his best novel. It concerns a Western-educated Malayan aircraft mechanic, who develops a religious belief about the moral imperative of performing good maintenance on the machines upon which others' lives depend. He talks with other mechanics and unintentionally becomes the leader of a religious movement. His employers are inconvenienced by crowds of pilgrims coming to camp on their airfields, but appreciate the religion for making its disciples such dedicated and reliable workers."

I read this book quite a while ago. I was impressed with the similarities between the novel's protaganist and the story of Jesus as told in the books of the New Testament.

I think if Jesus returns it will be reluctantly. He won't really be looking for recognition. I recall that in one of the Gospels, Jesus asks Peter, "Who do you think I am?"

Thinking will make it so.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I cannot answer you without Scripture....

"Watch therefore, for or you do not know at what hour your Lord is coming" (Mt. 24:42)

And....
"Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near," wrote the Apostle James. "Behold, the Judge is standing at the door" (James 5:8-9).

Which means that ALWAYS be ready because you cannot know when your time is up..
As for the SECOND coming of Christ...

"Now learn this parable of the fig tree.
When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.
So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near; at the very doors!" In other words, observe events because they will give hints to you about how close the end of the world is (Mt. 24:32-34).
In several of the sermons of Christ and in the preaching of the Apostles, we find the following signs of the Second Coming of Christ:

HERE

The Second coming of Christ will be KNOWN TO ALL.....it is judgement day!

World war 3.......this will happen in our life time... it will be sudden and not as many would have expected world war 3 to begin....which also would mean Revelation will fullfill the prophecy of the END OF TIMES.

THE TWELVE SIGNS OF THE END OF THE WORLD

A PORTRAIT OF THE ANTICHRIST

Serum39///

PS. It would be much appreciated if you do NOT to preach to me.
The bible has a very archaic veiw of his return, it does not translate well in modern times.

Also note that this is not my OWN view but on what the early church held...and so it is still valid because modernism does not affect the expanatery views of the church Fathers ....make what you will of it.
You asked and this is it....
Now,know that I am not preaching to you, but letting you know that I am not waiting for Jesus Christ but for the appearance of the Antichrist....Then all things written in Revelation will come to be......then
The End.

IX
helen

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Serum39
Someone, anyone please shed some light on my simple ignorant mind. Could you also answer WITHOUT quoting "the great light"...err I mean the bible? The bible has a very archaic veiw of his return, it does not translate well in modern times. Please shed some "light"..... and peace.

You claim that you want to know how we are supposed to recognize our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ when he returns. Yet you end your question by not permitting the answer to be based on the only evidence we have to know that very thing.

I’ll meet you half way. I’ll quote scripture because I must in order to have any authority to back up my position but I’ll also explain it clearly.

Matthew 24:23-27
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Three points for you to consider. First, many people will claim the title of, The Christ”, but they are liars do not believe them. Second, When Jesus Christ returns to judge the earth his return will be accompanied by tremendous spiritual power. He is not going to be some guy hanging out somewhere claiming to be Jesus. When he arrives on the seen you will have no doubt whatsoever that you are looking at the Alpha and the Omega! He will come from the sky in power and glory.

I saved the worst part for last. Notice what the scripture says here:

“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

The powers and signs that will be displayed by the fakes will be powerful enough to fool even a Christian if it were possible. There are other scriptures that tell us that God is going to allow the non-believers to be fooled by the lie that is coming. God allows this because they have turned their back on him and deserve to get what’s coming to them.

So the short and simple of it is this. If you are not a Christian born-again when the false Christ comes with his lying signs and wonders you will fall for it and accept it as true and thus be damned.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Again you see that the return of the King will be so powerful that the whole world will see him and know that he is God.

Revelation 19:11-16
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

When the sky cracks open it will rip across the horizon with extreme power and majesty. Jesus Christ will be leading a vast army of angelic warriors and saints. Trust me on this one; you will know that he is God when this happens! If you have survived the great tribulation and did not accept the mark and did accept Jesus then this return will be long awaited. If you have made your allegiance to the Anti-Christ and the world, look out, the mighty God of war is coming to make war against you!

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

More of the same.

So the next time some liar tells you that Jesus or The Christ is in the world just laugh at him and walk away. When the real deal makes his appearance known there will be no debate as to the authenticity of it

Machine

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thank you for your post. While I did ask not to quote scripture, your accompanying comments were well received. Thank you....

HOWEVER... I find a catch 22 in your statements. You seem you adhere without question to the bible- this is fine. BUT you then must acknowledge that if the bible says MANY people may be fooled by the antichrist(s) then you MUST acknowledge YOU also maybe fooled. Are you no wiser than "the elect"?

With that said, I question this notion... You are reading the same bible as everyone else no? If you/they/we can be fooled, and the bible and your post says essentially when Jesus arrives "you'll know it".. we'll then how CAN you/we be fooled?

Are you saying the antichrist(s) will arrive & display the same comprapable powers as christ? If EVERYONE knows what to expect upon christs arrival because it's "gospel".. well then who is going to be fooled? Seriously- if the antichrist splits the sky... etc etc..... how will you know the difference? I mean the bible said "even the faithful can be fooled".

This is why I feel most comfortable with my view on religion... because the details honestly dont matter. I believe in a "greater oneness".. i dont care if its called allah, god, jesus, buddah, etc... I just call it "one". I am not aetheist whatsoever but I was raised catholic and had all the "boring details" forced down my throat... I had answers provided to me without ever asking a question... it NEVER felt right. I felt cheated in a sense. I believe it is my right to come to terms with religion/god on my own. I believe in the concept of free will.. yet it's not what the church preaches... the church told me to be good and believe or go to hell.

Come on... in "my religion" the bible serves a purpose- to pass on the ideal of love and kindness. A book of moral code period. I live my life as best as i can. I love. I have compassion for all life. I try my darndness to be kind to my neighbors... NOT because i'm afraid of going to "hell" but because it's just the right thing to do.

How many wars still would have been fought had we all through out the idea that one religion is better then another?

If i am going to your hell because i refuse to bow down to one god or another than so be it. My mind is open to all ideas... and in the end, if you are right and jesus returns and casts the many who dont believe in him to hell -then I guess I'm going to hell because if living life spreading love and kindness is wrong simply because I refuse to acknowledge one god over another than so be it. Sounds egotisical but so be it.

Hey- maybe the real "original sin" is when "god" acknowledged his ego. It's always about him isnt?

Peace and thank you for your post.

PS. You seem to have some good insight... why do you think so many priests molest little boys? Do you follow the pope? Why do you think he covered up the abuse of three boys in the 90's? (he's currently being investigated) Why do these men of the clothe do such ghastly hippocritical things? More importantly why do you think they have gotten away from it for so long?

Again, Peace

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I see Jesus every week on tv! Great poker player, so how will I recognize him? The hat is a good give away, but so are the poker bracelets.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Serum39
HOWEVER... I find a catch 22 in your statements. You seem you adhere without question to the bible- this is fine. BUT you then must acknowledge that if the bible says MANY people may be fooled by the antichrist(s) then you MUST acknowledge YOU also maybe fooled. Are you no wiser than "the elect"?

You noticed that did you, allow me to explain. Let’s take a quick look at that scripture again.

Matthew 24:23-27
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Notice that the scripture doesn’t say that the elect will be fooled by this false Christ. It says that if it were possible they would be fooled. When you first asked about the return of Jesus Christ I could see by your question that you were asking about the visible return of Jesus Christ. So I focused my scripture quotes and explanations to only those parts of the Holy Bible that speak to the visible return of Jesus Christ.

But the Bible is clear that Jesus will also come back for his church before his visible return in a manner that many Christians simply refer to as the rapture of the church. So the question is this, how does God keep his elect (Christians) from being deceived by the Anti-Christ and his powerful delusion? The answer is two fold. First, many of those Christians will no longer be on the earth. They will have been taken from the earth in the rapture so the big lie that follows is unable to affect them of course.

The second part concerns those people who were left behind but come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ after the rapture occurs. We do not know how God will keep them from falling victim to the lie that is happening right before their eyes. We do know that God will keep them. At this point I can only speculate some ideas as to how this will happen.

First, they will have God’s Holy Bible to guide them although at this time it will come under heavy attack and not be as readily available as it once was. With a Bible at hand they will clearly be able to follow the events happening in the world and see them for what they are. Second and this is most important, they will be sealed by God and have the Holy Ghost of God indwelt in them as a witness against the things that are happening in the world. This delusion that God allows to deceive the world will not be allowed to deceive his elect.

Serum39
With that said, I question this notion... You are reading the same bible as everyone else no? If you/they/we can be fooled, and the bible and your post says essentially when Jesus arrives "you'll know it".. we'll then how CAN you/we be fooled?

Those who accept the Anti-Christ will have done so prior to the visible arrival of Jesus Christ. They will be fooled into accepting the Anti-Christ prior to the visible return of Jesus Christ as Lord of Lords and King of Kings. So, first they are fooled then later at the end of the seven years they see things as they truly are. Having said this it’s also clear in scripture that many of the people who have accepted and worshipped the Anti-Christ will see him for who he is and hate God anyway.

Their hatred towards God will be so great that they hurl insults at him and blaspheme his name even though they know that they are doomed. This scripture gives a terrible picture of just how far a man can fall away from the truth.

Revelation 16:8-11
And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

So we see that these people in the last moments of human history have so accepted the lies of Satan that they now see God as being evil and hate him for his judgments on them.

Serum39
Are you saying the antichrist(s) will arrive & display the same comprapable powers as christ? If EVERYONE knows what to expect upon christs arrival because it's "gospel".. well then who is going to be fooled? Seriously- if the antichrist splits the sky... etc etc..... how will you know the difference? I mean the bible said "hey even the faithful can be fooled".

I think I covered this above but I’ll add something. The Holy Bible is clear that the events of the end times will happen in a certain chronological order. First, comes a falling away from the truth, we are in this time now; this time is coupled with certain prophetic events that are happening now. At some future point the church will be removed from the earth followed by the revealing of the Anti-Christ and his lying wonders.

There is a clear order of events that must happen all of which occur before Jesus Christ comes back in power and majesty.

Serum39
This is why I feel most comfortable with my view on religion... because the details honestly dont matter. I believe in a "greater oneness".. i dont care if its called allah, god, jesus, buddah, etc... I just call it "one". I am not aetheist whatsoever but I was raised catholic and had all the "boring details" forced down my throat... I had answers provided to me with ever asking a question... it NEVER felt right. I felt cheated in a sense. I believe in the concept of free will.. yet it's not what the church preaches... the church told me to be good and believe or go to hell.

The belief that you claim to hold to is not uncommon in today’s world. It saddens me that your first experience with religion came in the form of Roman Catholicism. The Catholic Church holds to many heretical beliefs and it’s easy for me to see why you rejected them. The very foundation of Roman Catholicism is evil and ungodly. You’re so close to the truth but your past experience has tainted your view and hardened you from considering true Christianity.

Serum39
Come on... in "my religion" the bible serves a purpose- to pass on the ideal of love and kindness. A book of moral code period. I live my life as best as i can. I love. I have compassion for all life. I try my darndness to be kind to my neighbors... NOT because i'm afraid of going to "hell" but because it's just the right thing to do.

Unfortunately the standard to be in God’s presence is perfection. Anything short of that is unacceptable. God is perfect and Holy, sin is destroyed the moment it comes into contact with God. If you have ever lied, stolen, or done any number of sins in your life then you must pay the price for that sin. The price you must pay is death and eternal separation from God. As good of a person as you think you are you fall far short of being perfect.

It’s not a bad thing to fear God and Hell.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Serum39
How many wars still would have been fought had we all through out the idea that one religion is better then another?

War is in our nature. We are sinful and selfish. Nothing will change that of our own design. Most of the wars we have fought have had nothing to do with religion, just sinful men wanting more power and more stuff.

Serum39
If i am going to your hell because i refuse to bow down to one god or another than so be it. My mind is open to all ideas... and in the end, if you are right and jesus returns and casts the many who dont believe in him to hell -then I guess I'm going to hell because if living life spreading love and kindness is wrong simply because I refuse to acknowledge one god over another than so be it. Sounds egotisical but so be it.

You’re well on your way to having the mindset that will assure you eternal damnation. You seem to be saying in your heart that it’s my way or to hell with me! Satan also holds to that viewpoint. There is only one God and he has expressed his love for you in the most dramatic way. You refuse to accept it and therefore condemn yourself.

I read what you wrote several times and each reading only increases my sadness. Such a hard heart, so much rebellion and pride. Our God, who has power unimaginable and glory without end gave up his throne, came to this earth and died horribly to make a way for you to be in his presence. There was nothing in his nature that mandated he do this. We were dead in our sin of our own hands. Yet he humbled himself to a level that you cannot fully comprehend so that you and many others can take his free gift and throw it down as if it were garbage.

Consider this for a moment. You refuse to bow down to God because of your pride and ego. You are nothing in comparison to God. God on the other hand left eternity and became man. He let people like you spit on him and punch him in the face. He washed the feet of sinners and walked the earth with nothing but a desire in his heart to reach the lost and bring salvation to everyone.

Then he allowed the corrupt government and religious leaders to butcher him with whips and scourges. The very flesh on his body was torn asunder exposing the bone and sinew underneath. All the while he could have instantly called down ten thousand angels to rescue him. But he refused. He loved you so much that he not only allowed this horrible butchering to happen to him but he welcomed it freely.

Finally he was nailed to a cross like a common criminal and allowed to continue in his suffering till death. He was God eternal but he humbled himself to bear the sin of the world. You are just a man but cannot even bow your knee to him because of your own inflated self worth.

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Some questions for you machine...

You are doing a good job of putting for knowledge for people to munch on... Thank you... It's bittersweet, at least for myself...

A couple questions...

God in all his glory and power created perfection in everything he made, but why (and he's all knowing all the time) would he create human beings with imperfections?

And then on top of it, write a bible or speak through people who wrote the bible about future events in a timeline like fashion, knowing all this is too happen and then wage war against unholy people and ungodly people?

He knew all this was too happen, he created it himself... Why on earth would someone do something like this?

Not saying I don't believe, I do, but why?

Ps: I'm not sure if i'm doomed to hell or being 'removed' as i've made many bad choices, which included lying on a large scale, stealing, and cheating I believe.. Not sure if i've done that lately though.. The biggest one is lying.
I talk to god/jesus almost every night when i'm in bed to let him know I am sorry and to help me figure out my path with his help ect... I do have a feeling that the end is coming I can feel it in my heart, and it's all bittersweet because I don't know if i'm screwed or not.. And I don't like that feeling of not knowing.. I too was raised roman catholic... Hated going to church, and I screamed like a banshee when I was baptised (glad I was though now) and did like my mom pretending to be self righteous when she was far from it and took us to church like that was her house but came home and startedback to her royal bitchiness again...
I don't know what the true meaning of beinga christian is, there is so many religions that branched off from catholicism and christianity it's hard to tell... methodists, orthodox, anglican, adventists, ect...boggles my mind so i just have conversations with the man upstairs in the comfort of my bed.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39

Originally posted by DCFusion

Ok, but there are MANY people who do good things.... would woul djesus have to do for you to recognize its him? Will someone have to point it out to you or will you know?

Honestly, I really don't know. Someone may have to point Him out to me. I hope not, hopefully my faith will allow me to recognize Him.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure exactly what to say... you made some great points, nothing i havent heard before... but regardless, you said what you said it well.

I cant and wont argue the scriptures- it will get us no where....

You’re well on your way to having the mindset that will assure you eternal damnation. You seem to be saying in your heart that it’s my way or to hell with me! Satan also holds to that viewpoint. There is only one God and he has expressed his love for you in the most dramatic way. You refuse to accept it and therefore condemn yourself.

I think you are missing my point here. I'm not saying its "my way and to hell..." What I am saying is as a human being, no less no more flawed than YOU are.... yes i have lied, when i was 4 i stole a candy bar, i have cursed, i have made my fair share of mistakes. But I still do my best to learn from these mistakes and live a pleasent moral life and to try and spread kindness and love. Tell me why thats wrong and why i will still be condemed. Cant I follow the moral code within the bible and not give my god a name other than "the oneness we all come from"? Why is this NOT good enough?

I was raised to be "perfect". My puruit of perfection almost destroyed me. Why? Because it gave life to my ego. Which by the way has NOTHING to do with what i said in my previous posts. Infact, I came to a point in my life some time ago where I realized the problem was infact EGO. So I revolted against the EGO. Not an easy thing mind you.

Hardened heart. Insightful.

Consider this for a moment. You refuse to bow down to God because of your pride and ego. You are nothing in comparison to God.

Again, I dont bow down to "god" not because of pride or ego but because there is still so much I need to experience and learn. I believe the right thing to do is to "come to terms on ones own free will"... the day may come I find "your" god but it is not today. My faith is in myself and my ability recognize duality in nature/life.... if you are unfamilar, read a bit on duality.. it's help me understand the oneness we all come from how precious life is. It is a gift I take seriously.

Hmmmm.... (scatches head)... no, i dont believe I am ANYTHING compared to "god". Never thought I was. Being humble has proved VERY comforting to me. BUT it's ashame I'm still condemed to hell... I have alot to offer..

Anyhow, I have enjoyed our back-n-forth. Thank you.

BTW- I was poking around this site and read something on another thread that BEHOLD! said that goes against your "I'm condemend" view point. And this coming from what I see a religions bibal abidding person. It's about half way down.. take a gander. I suspect you will claim this faithful person as one "who will be fooled".

Thread

Peace (see ya in heaven)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join