It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy Unleashed !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

"We are not waging a war on terror in this country. We’re waging a war of terror. The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush!"

So declared Cindy Sheehan earlier this year during a rally at San Francisco State University.

Sheehan, who is demanding a second meeting with Bush, stated: "We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now. That country is contaminated. It will be contaminated for practically eternity now."

Sheehan unleashed a foul-mouth tirade on April 27, 2005:

"They’re a bunch of #ing hypocrites! And we need to, we just need to rise up..." Sheehan said of the Bush administration.

"If George Bush believes his rhetoric and his bull#, that this is a war for freedom and democracy, that he is spreading freedom and democracy, does he think every person he kills makes Iraq more free?"

"The whole world is damaged. Our humanity is damaged. If he thinks that it’s so important for Iraq to have a U.S.-imposed sense of freedom and democracy, then he needs to sign up his two little party-animal girls. They need to go to this war."

"We want our country back and, if we have to impeach everybody from George Bush down to the person who picks up dog # in Washington, we will impeach all those people."

boy she really mad now. tsk tsk.impeach people who picks up dog sh*t? wow thats one heck of a way to get attention. not to mention about the use of nuclear weapons on Iraq, man we seen all those nuclear mushrooms in Iraq. if Bush's daughters need to be goin to Iraq war, i guess Cindy wants all of Americans teens to go to war as well eh? lets see if Cindy can respond to that if some reporter can ask that question.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ah man, the thread title was a big 'let down'! I was expecting to see her sprawled out in Playboy, or a clip of 'Girls Gone Wild'.

"Unleashed", huh? You mean someone actually trusted her to roam about. without her chain and collar? Or did she 'break free'?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We're seeing the complete mental disintegration of a person live on TV egged on by left wing groups who will hopefully be dragged down by her...grab some microwave popcorn and enjoy the show!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
She is right George Bush is the biggest terrorist out there today. Bush is waging a war, a war of terror against the free world and those who do not agree or capitulate to Bush's masters the world Banksters.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
...not to mention about the use of nuclear weapons on Iraq, man we seen all those nuclear mushrooms in Iraq.

Notice she didn't say we are "using nuclear weapons on Iraq". But that's ok, if you need to spin the facts to get what you want out of it, I understand. Drudge is a good teacher.

We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now. That country is contaminated. It will be contaminated for practically eternity now.

A nuclear war doesn't have to include mushrooms, see, although they do make it more exciting and fun!
Have you heard of depleted uranium? It's what's left over when most of the highly radioactive types (isotopes) of uranium are removed for use as nuclear fuel or nuclear weapons. Iraq is covered with this crap.

But I don't need to educate you, you have Drudge for that.

Operation Sheehan has indeed begun! The lies are flying and the spin is spinnin' and the beat goes on....

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
"Unleashed", huh? You mean someone actually trusted her to roam about. without her chain and collar? Or did she 'break free'?

I know, unleashed meaning, if you don't agree or represent the status quo of the right then your a menace, a maverick, or just a crazy lib.. As i've been reading from republican's on other boards.

A spade is a spade... She may believe the conspiracies since she is sounding more and more like us here on ats

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
She is right George Bush is the biggest terrorist out there today. Bush is waging a war, a war of terror against the free world and those who do not agree or capitulate to Bush's masters the world Banksters.

Free world? The middle east? Iran/Iraq are free worlds?

A theocratic/imperialistic like state is free? When they hang two boys for having anal sex? That's not a free world...

I do agree though that Bush is a terrorist, he waged a war on false pre tenses, admitted it, but created a mess so he has to clean it up...If that's possible.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yes free world, Europe and Asia come to mind though free is a matter of opinion, We all think we are free.
what other countries do within there borders is up to the people of that country. Not King George.

I think this whole Cindy crap, yes crap is to keep peoples minds off the Grand Jury and the antics of Rove and gang. The sooner Cindy fades from the news the better, it is just turning into a wedge to split people farther apart left, right, nonsense.

WHO'S BEHIND CINDY SHEEHAN?

[edit on 18/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Yes free world, Europe and Asia come to mind though free is a matter of opinion, We all think we are free.
what other countries do within there borders is up to the people of that country. Not King George.

It would appear you may need to read the posts just a little bit better. You are right that Europe and Asia are free, however the post said 'wage war on the free world' and last time I checked we were not at war with Europe or Asia, just so everyone is clear on that. So in effect you answered the question correctly, however it was the wrong question.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'll tell you what drives her critics.

Fear.

Fear of exposure, truth, and reckoning for the crimes of neoconservative geopolitical chessmasters.

Fear.

So let's all admit that when it comes down to it, the only way to fight someone who scares you, is to ridicule them until they go away. Textbook. Now all that's left is to sit back, watch, and wait until it all comes to a head.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
We're seeing the complete mental disintegration of a person live on TV

yes, perhaps, but obviously her intentions are or are seemingly decent. She's proclaiming "stop war" , "bring our men and women back", "stop lying to the people"
If this is a 'mental disintegration' its one the world need to suffer. Btw what credentials qualify you to make that claim?

egged on by left wing groups who will hopefully be dragged down by her...grab some microwave popcorn and enjoy the show!

So this, in my opinion, means youre stating 2 important things about your mindset:

1) the state of the world SHOULD depend on a left vs. right mentality
2) its ok to be dragged down in any fashion, and that its amusement to you (popcorn enjoy the show remark)

maybe this is exactly what she's saying should stop. She may be overly idealistic, yes.
She may be angry, that her son is gone, yes. She may be displaying childlike antics, yes.

Perhaps, though, if we all did to a greater degree, and less segregation (especially that segregation in our minds)
we wouldnt have the troubles we all rant about on here.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
alphabetone,

That post was genious in the simplest way... which I think is the best way.
We are lacking that sort of frame of mind these days, which makes it brilliant. I voted you wats for that because I totally agree with what you said 100%, it was very well put, your points were great and made much sense, and again I couldn't agree more.

Thank you for sharing those points, they were well worth the read while I nodded my head in agreement, it is true about the saying common sense isn't so common anymore... And you helped bring that point to fruition.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Ah man, the thread title was a big 'let down'! I was expecting to see her sprawled out in Playboy, or a clip of 'Girls Gone Wild'.

Me too...me too and it would have been so much more amusing.

That I wanted to see her go psycho and start to attack people.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sheehan Being Misquoted

Not that the anti-protest folks will believe it, but Sheehan is being misquoted, I assume as part of the discrediting agenda of the right.

Sheehan says someone else made up the "my son died for Israel" quote that has been attributed to her.
SHEEHAN: I didn't -- I didn't say -- I didn't say that my son died for Israel. I've never said that. I saw somebody wrote that and it wasn't my words. Those aren't even words that I would say.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Sheehan Being Misquoted

Well that's a typical M.O for the media, if she is being honest, it's way too easy for them to put words into her mouth.

Technology is another way to make people lazy. They don't have to read as much, they don't have to think as much, machines and other people will do all that for us, our job is to shut the # up and just lend our eyeballs and brains over to them so they can interject their bs on us and continue the great divide of a nation.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Sheehan Being Misquoted

Not that the anti-protest folks will believe it, but Sheehan is being misquoted, I assume as part of the discrediting agenda of the right.

Sheehan says someone else made up the "my son died for Israel" quote that has been attributed to her.
SHEEHAN: I didn't -- I didn't say -- I didn't say that my son died for Israel. I've never said that. I saw somebody wrote that and it wasn't my words. Those aren't even words that I would say.

Well I hope she's being misquoted, because she's sounding pretty crazy in my mind. Yes, you don't agree with what Bush is doing, so let's just impeach him. What about the other half of the country who does support what Bush is doing? I guess we don't because we're close-minded, blind, ignorant, and all that other crap liberals throw at us daily. And I think we can stop now with this crap about Bush "refusing to meet with her". He already met with her once, and I bet if he met with her again, the same thing would happen. She seems pretty succeptible to brainwashing to me. Oh yeah, and people that don't support him are being oppressed... That's just why I see all these anti-war people being picked up off the street and thrown in jail, right? Oh wait...

Let's find the definition of terrorism, shall we?

"the unlawful use or threat of violence esp. against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion"

That was straight from dictionary.com. If the quote hadn't included "threat", or maybe even had ended after "Violence", you might be correct in asserting that Bush is a terrorist. However, the quote goes on to explain that terror is being used as a tactic for coercion. If Bush were to say "We're going to keep bombing everyone in the city until they give up and start following our lead", then he'd be a terrorist. But he's not. He's strategically going after groups of terrorists in effort to put a stop to them. By your logic, (You being the people calling Bush a terrorist) anyone who has ever been involved in a war is a terrorist.

I find it sickening that people are actually supporting these terrorists by calling Bush the terrorist, instead of the people responsible for suicide bombings, live beheadings, and let's not forget 911. The terrorists try to use terror in order to make us to lay down and let them walk over us. That's what terrorists do. That is not what we're doing. And raging war on the free world!??! Where on earth does that come from? Again, the last time I checked, we were at war with Iraq and putting a stop to terrorism. Where does this "War on the free world" crap come from?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

"the unlawful use or threat of violence esp. against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion"

your being just a little selective of what you quote from dictionary.com there

the full definition is

the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimindation or coercion or instilling fear.

sounds to me pretty much what the US adfministration with the help of the media is doing. Keeping the population scared.

for your information the oxford english dictionary definition (the definitive english dictionary) is

terrorist

• noun a person who uses violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Funny with all the negativity when somebody goes public into questioning the motives of our government.

How fast people tag others with "craziness" "communist" "anti American" and many others.

I will go with true lies in that fact that perhaps she got her boldness and conspiracy from ATS boards

But on a more serious note I am very concern that it could be me the one complaining about my son and it could me the one be called all of the above.

Me as mother and as an American woman the one been attack because I dare to express my discontent against our Goverment.

Or . . . it could be you.

What happen to the right of expression? when somebody decide to exercise it immediately is their character, motives and persona attacked.

I am glad that she is out there doing something and having her voice heard.

Good for her and her cause she is an America women on a mission.

"Cindy Unleashed" is about time that women in this country get finaly free from the last attachments of social expected behaviour and tabus.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo

the full definition is

the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimindation or coercion or instilling fear.

sounds to me pretty much what the US adfministration with the help of the media is doing. Keeping the population scared.

for your information the oxford english dictionary definition (the definitive english dictionary) is

terrorist

• noun a person who uses violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

I can honestly say that since being here in America, i've never felt such hostility, prejudice, and fear when it comes to politics...

Take a look at Bush's pre war speeches. What tactics were used in order to get the people to go along with it... fear...at the rnc in nyc what tactic was used to get the people there get behind the prez? Fear... The over use of words like terrorism and 911 were rampant in their speeches...

It's like a person training their dog without using postive reinforcement tactics... If you yell at your dog and instill fear in him, he will fear you... Or fear the unknown... What could happen if I (the dog) choose to ____?

Fear of negative Repercussions....
I wholeheartedly agree with you arnold vosloo...

Btw this isn't some advanced psychological tactic, but rather very caveman like... It's no wonder to me anymore, that we as society haven't evolved over the past 40-60 yrs and instead declined...

One like myself would think that gen x' ers parents (baby boomers) by now would of learned from history and kept on thinking through the countries founding principles...

But this didn't happened because people have become complacent, and lazy...

The baby boomer generation were too busy being yuppies, making money, worrying about MATERIALISM, and ELITE STATUS then their parents...

Did they even stop to have a piece of humble pie?? No, not until it was too late.

And now we see High stress levels because of long work hours, ect... They come home and just want to plop down on the couch and let the news do the thinking for them..

Baby boomers may have set a precedence for my generation (hopefully not, as I respect my grandparents far more then my parents generation) chasing after the all mighty dollar instead of taking pride in stimulating their most important organ in one's body, holding old traditional principles dear to the heart..

retaining the pride in continuous self education has declined drastically, slandering one's character because they disagree with their view (another tactic), and censorship of an important civil liberty...The freedom to dissent.

With bigger and better technology came choices... The vast majority of Society isn't as thirsty for continous self education as it once was (like the founding fathers, how do you think became so great? taking into account other views ), and therefore, society is complacent due to the fact that they just want to be lazy when they come home from long drawn out work days because they are burned out....

I am gravely concerned that something bad will happen to America, I think it's inevitable, America is a great country, it was founded on awesome principles which is why so many people migrated to this country.

But it's just not the same anymore. It's been changing, and it's not getting better. An offensive foreign policy?? That is against the will of American principles... Getting involved in other countries business didn't have to be, 30yrs back...

And America isn't going to be attacked for no reason, or the reason that terrorists hate our freedoms... It's going to be because of a logical reason.

A reason that people in this country are going to be ignorant to because they want to believe in their government and their own principles that match those of the government (or at least claim to hold).

People have a hard time understanding the other side. It's a bit of truth that is hard to swallow because they hold great pride in their country (understandable). It's like defending your mother even if she was a beautiful intelligent woman but became a sleaze bag.

America is great for it's free market, and beautiful states...That's about it.
I love this country because of it's rich past and intelligent thoughtful forefathers, but in modern times this country just cannot even hold their own lunch from the 1700s -1800s, early 1900s...

The republic? Where did it go? Why does media constantly tell us it's a democracy as well as politicians? Why are American's in their own words spouting the words democracy? Why don't American's stand up to this kind of government? I even tried at last years election to bring people good ideas and a good man to them at the polls, a true statesman, not a politician with greased palms with hands tied behind his back in promises...

People look at you like you have four eyes for even thinking that there is a better world outside of the two party realm...

Your out of your mind... Lesser of two evils is the only way...Which party can # this country up the slowest?
I've heard that come out of people's mouths!

These damned politicians don't want a republic, they want control. That's all it's about, control over the people, keeping social wars a brewing to keep their own selfish unamerican asses in the senate, in the congress, and in the oval office...

It's a huge corporate party, and I do agree with ralph nader when it comes to his outlook on corporate america running the political arena.

Fear is going to drive people to make poor decisions because they aren't looking at all sides of the prism, and party politics does have a huge thing to do with the decline of beautiful america, I will continue to say this until my dying day.

These politicians aren't doing what the forefathers set out for them to do, they want to do things their own way, and in order for them to fulfill their agenda they need to keep people scared and dumbed down, are smart enough on one side that just may very well be skewed and propagandized.

This is not an anti american view in any way, so for those news watchers that have been told people who think outside the two party box are dangerous and un american, please think again.
I love your country, I dreamed of it as a little girl, but to see the social decay running rampant breaks my hearts and angers me to the core...
Not only is this the government's fault, it's your fault too (baby boomers) for not using your heads and keeping your countries principles alive and true.

And because of your materialism 20 yrs back, it's my generation who is going to have to fix what you guys failed to do.

THINK and ACT.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo

Originally posted by Herman

your being just a little selective of what you quote from dictionary.com there

the full definition is

Actually, no I'm not.

Scroll down a little, right next to the number 1., and right under "Main Entry:"

Besides, they pretty much mean the same thing. Is Bush attacking America to keep us afraid? No, the islamic terrorists (Al Qaeda, Taliban) are the ones that hate us over there. Now yes, the news does do a lot of reporting bad things (Loss of soldiers, set-backs), but I could argue that that's left-leaning bias, and they never show anything good. Again, with your logic, you could say that anyone who's ever gone to war is a terrorist.

Marg, you're making it sound like this woman is politely sending an email, or making a phone call to the white house in order to request Bushes attention to talk about her son. That's not the truth. She's got a whole gaggle of people with her camped outside of his ranch making a scene, and requesting he meet with her a second time. Good lord, he's the president! Most people never even get to meet him once! And what about the 2,000 other parents that's children have died?? Answer me that one Marg. What about the other parents who support what their children have done for this country, and feel their death was an honorable thing? What about them? You have to think about the other side of the coin here. Yours isn't the only one, Marg. Sheehan is trying to make everybody think that she speaks for everyone, and that she's just finally rising up and speaking out. Well there's a Hell of a lot of people who don't agree with her, does she give a crap about them? Will the mainstream media pay attention to them? No, because they're not on their side.

I heard a story on Limbaugh the other day. It was about the whole Black Hawk down thing (Was it blackhawk down? My memory failes me), and the troops that were sent there to give aid and food to these people requested back up supplies from Clinton. We all know how that went. He didn't give it to them, and the last footage we have is one of our army rangers being dragged through the streets naked, while the people we were sent there to feed stood up and cheered. One of the fathers of one of those rangers was speaking out about Clinton and requesting to meet with him... No media coverage. Gee, I wonder why...

<<   2  3 >>

join