It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantean Alian connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
(not sure where to put this topic)
Note, my theory is based on minimal evidence, and i haven't researched it too much
I'm new to this and have no idea in hell of how to use the stuff. The following stuuf contains a lot of thingf from the site atlantisrising.com .
I've always had a fascination with things like ancient mysteries, the paranormal and such forth. The estra terrestial section has given me some bad parranoya (i suck at spelling), and has also intrigued me. One of them, which was based on Majestic twelve was very indepth. I have read it again and agian. Actually only twice but who cares. Anyway, the alian named krill said that the alian species orginated in the orion cluster. In one of the articles on the website above it said that the pyramids where in corrilation to the orion cluster. This made me think. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. I think it isn't so- I don't think that the egyptions, as thechnologically advance as they were would be able to achknoledge something like thins. This is where the atlanteans come in. I believe that they are the people that influenced the people of egypt, if they where influenced at all. That's where my theory stops. I know there is more to it but i don't know it yet.

This is all a theory, my historian insulting theory...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Often us humans tend to give ourselves far to little credit. For instance many great technological achievments have been theorized to have been created by God, or Aliens, or time travelers. We often underestimate the brilliance of the human mind. That is way i often tend to believe that great societies such as the egyptians, babeloynes, celts, aztecs/mayans, ancient japanese, and even Atalantians were influenced by nothing more alien or divine than the human genious. I do believe in the existence of an Atlantis, but i do not believe that it was created by or influenced by aliens. Perhaps the Atlantians had an intrest in astronomy. The orion galaxy, which earth resides in would of course be the bases of any astrological based construction. With the naked eye we can only realy see the orion galaxy because we are part of it. I believe that most if not all our constilations are in the orion galaxy so its no far stretch that ancient civilizations who were themselves capable of astrology would focus on the Orion galaxy. It hurts me to think that so many do not believe in the amazing potential of themselves. For when God parts a river it is a miracle, but we humans do it we refer to it as nothing more than a dam.

PS. Welcome ot the boards gabreul

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by IndianaJoe]

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by IndianaJoe]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
you've got a point but what i'm trying to say is that out of all of the visible things in space they chose the orion, and just out of coincindence they chose it? It just seems like too much effort to just be "interested in astronamy". There has got to be something related, at least that's what i think.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I like what it suggest about Atlantis and ET's in the Veda Texts

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
when god parts a river, he does it in the matter of seconds. It takes months or years to build a dam.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What the hell?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think Gabruel just got abducted by aliens. That might be his desperate attempt to get what is happening to him out.

Please, Gabruel, let us know that you are ok!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I wil say again What the hell?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I know that this topic is edad but i've found some new stuff about it. The pyramids are the exact shape and distance in a certain ration to the orion cluster. Also the orion cluster hadn't even been alligned as it has the time that the pyramids were built.

Didn't say before- thanks for the welcome.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Im with IndianaJoe on this one. I read somewhere that humans only use some tiny part of their brain, like 5% or something. Maybe the ancients found a way to use 10% or even 15% brain?

Maybe it was something in their diet, or a form of meditation.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Okay how do we derive the Atlantean = Alien conclusion?
Please clarify this, I missed it.

As a rule I never firmly "believe" anything, although I do consider alot.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just may be, we were being educated by another being who shared their knowledge in math, science, and other concepts. We learned to use these basic skills to build on to solve problems, survive on earth, and strive for acheivement to better ourselves. I think somewhere along the line we acheived ourselves to the point of reckless future more than once. Just a thought to throw out here.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
We use 10-12% of our brain.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
members.yournet.com...

It pretty much sums it all up.

PS--starting with part 5

[edit on 25-1-2005 by a3s73rg30ne]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
We use 10-12% of our brain.

This is actually an urban myth with no actual basis in reality. Humans use lots of different parts of the brain for lots of different tasks, and certainly use more than '10 per cent' at any one time.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
From what I've read we use all the parts of our brain, just not all of it at the same time.
I'm not saying theres this little section near the back that is used and the rest is not, just in case you thought thats what I meant.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The Krill documents are an admitted hoax, by Bill Cooper if I recall correctly.

There is NOTHING in Plato's writings on Atlantis about advanced technology or Aliens. I'd highly suggest a search on Plato's Dialogue of Critias and read it yourself...

new topics

top topics

join