Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I've come in his name.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wait a minute, ive been warned for baiting on other old posts, so your telling me that the 'loophole is if it was posted before the rule it's ok?

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Okay, now I know why God sent the Servant...he's here to save you X.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Wait a minute, ive been warned for baiting on other old posts, so your telling me that the 'loophole is if it was posted before the rule it's ok?

Rules are always grandfathered in.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Is that supposed to be a joke? It sounds vaguely like baiting, I thought the rules were for everyone

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Is that supposed to be a joke?

There's hope yet. Yes, that is exactly what it was supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Welcome. You certainly know how to make an entrance. Looking forward to your posts and the debates and responses I am sure you will stir up.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's Sunday morning where I'm sitting right now and this is the first thread I found to read when I turned on my computer today. Thanks for such an interesting start to my day.

If you feel the need to pray for someone, you can pass one along for me.
I'm covered in skin and it's full of sin. (I still master debate sometimes)

If there is a God, I suspect I'll need all the help I can get when the time comes.

As this is your thread, it would be good to hear you respond to some of the other members and not leave this just hanging.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by ServantofGod
He sent me to this site without a doubt. It is covered in sin.

Insulting the staff and members of one of the Internet's most active discussion board communities is not a good way to get yourself off to a positive start.

Yeah but to be honest there is a hell of a lot of sin.
Look at all the sodomy, gay folk, infidels, etc, all on one forum.

I thought Jesus himself would be coming. :-)

I'll enjoy our time together SoG.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It appears that the great servant has been called to serve elewhere. Could it be that we are cleaner than here thought?

Stand down, troops.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is the second post in 2 days I've seen Xphilesphan intentionally derail for for his "cause".

First was the ATS Court thread that degenerated into X crying about his 5 warnings, and now this one..

Give it a rest man

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
It appears that the great servant has been called to serve elewhere. Could it be that we are cleaner than here thought?

Stand down, troops.

Really?

Drats...I just got my tickets to go over to the Vatican and be all;
"Bad Benedict, Jp said no more ATS for you!"

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am sorry xphiles, but having a tantrum on the board is against the board rules. specifically ..

Rule 523: That shalt not throw a hissy fit and hurl thine toys out of the cot under punishemnt of having ServantofGod pray for thine Interweb soul.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ServantofGod
He sent me to this site without a doubt... God will help you through me... I will pray for those lost souls of this site... I care about all of you... Because I care so much.. Not only this, but for your sin you will be punished... I am no master debator, but...

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed after ServantofGod's initial post no further pearls have been cast before the collective swine of ATS? Our shepherd has abandoned us immediately upon decree, yet we now have three pages of irrelevancies in the Introductions Forum to show for it. Perhaps an insidious diversion to sap the evil machinations in other forums, or a case of "I'll take my salvation and go home." Either way, I want my money back...

Oh, welcome to ATS ServantofGod!

Unrepentant Monkeys, not just for being a master debater anymore...

[edit on 21/8/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Netchicken
(literally) You make me chuckle, you do.

Mirthful
Hey! Who's the 'Master Debater' here? Hmmm, lemme check. Yeah, the medal's still tickling my chest hair, you aint stoles it yet monkey man.

Xphiles
ATS is run by a trio of benevolent dictators, and their lovable henchmen. It's not a democracy, and was never intended as such. Feel free to continue complaining, but I, for one, am not listening. The people who are listening are likely getting more and more frustrated at your inability to take a hint.

Servant
Welcome and, apparently, goodbye, in the same breath no less. Take heart in the fact that your first and only post will likely be forever remembered by the regs as the finest example of grandstanding during an introduction. Ever.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Is that supposed to be a joke?

There's hope yet. Yes, that is exactly what it was supposed to be.

well, I, for one am seriously disappointed, having made my first segway into BTS to discuss spiritual issues. I honestly was hoping to be able to debate with 'Servantof God about such matters, especially with someone who apparently had great convictions.

Ah, well...back to the boards.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong and everything right in seeing God in true light.

And there are barriers that get in the way:

* the building of walls around churches and the psyche
* moral dogma
* being holier than Thou
* money
* the preaching of hate.

I have your back, Servant of God. From where I'm looking, I already see scars from the rod you have made for it. I hope that your intentional suffering works for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You should check out www.ignorancedenied.com while you're here. I go there a lot! Read the rules, don't say anything you know you can't say. Have fun!

Sincerely,

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Netchicken
(literally) You make me chuckle, you do.

You meant "cluckle"... Right?

Mirthful
Hey! Who's the 'Master Debater' here? Hmmm, lemme check. Yeah, the medal's still tickling my chest hair, you aint stoles it yet monkey man.

I have no doubt as to you ability to "master debate" on a grand scale, and I certainly don't desire proof of your "prolificness." The medal is all yours..

BTW, you call that a chest?

Xphiles
ATS is run by a trio of benevolent dictators, and their lovable henchmen. It's not a democracy, and was never intended as such. Feel free to continue complaining, but I, for one, am not listening. The people who are listening are likely getting more and more frustrated at your inability to take a hint.

Benevolent dictators? Lovable henchman? A disgruntled X factor? A frustrated membership? Eschewment of inference and innuendo? Sounds like just another episode of All My ATS Members...

Servant
Welcome and, apparently, goodbye, in the same breath no less. Take heart in the fact that your first and only post will likely be forever remembered by the regs as the finest example of grandstanding during an introduction. Ever.

ATS’s opportunity for salvation had indeed come and passed, however, the propensity for grand standing hasn’t abated.

Weird…

Greetings Monkeys, Not just for introductions anymore…

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i respect you right off the bat but please don't post "God is the only god" or "only christians are going to heaven" type of posts...

these are not popular here...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Xphiles

Benevolent dictators? Lovable henchman? A disgruntled X factor? A frustrated membership? Eschewment of inference and innuendo? Sounds like just another episode of All My ATS Members...

Just for clarification this is Xphiles, not Xphilesphan aka me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join