It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've come in his name.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ServantofGod
He sent me to this site without a doubt. It is covered in sin.

Insulting the staff and members of one of the Internet's most active discussion board communities is not a good way to get yourself off to a positive start.

You may want to review the terms & conditions (linked in my signature) of membership that will help you understand the parameters of decorum we like to maintain.

Thanks for joining, and I hope you discover how to fit in and contribute. All opinions are encouraged and welcome when presented in a collaborative and productive way.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
HallaluJah!
Welcome aboard brother!
I am so glad that you have come to this cesspool of sin to clean these heathens up!

We need more people here to point out the sinful members who need a good cleaning by God's annointed ones!

We also need to show the women here their place in Gods kingdom at the feet of their menfolk where they can get some real teaching instead of just chattering to each other like they do here. I suspect some of them even have their heads uncovered in public.

You have an untouched field of sinners and backsliders here to work with I know you are going to have your work cut out for you.

If you need help I have some wiccans tied up in the basement I can lend you, they are good for a few chores around the house and you can shout bible verses at them to get inspired as well.

You are a wicked, wicked man Netchicken!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi Servant...Meet Me...the original sin.......

but seriously........ well seriously enough after I have just choked my cup of tea all over my monitor on reading your post...I am afraid you really do have your work cut out for you.

There is millions of sinners out there on the street just waiting for you to come along and save their mortal souls from wicked sin. Go outside into that sunshine your lord created ....oh and while you do...wake up and smell the roses.

*wanders off to give netchicken a hand with the wild wiccans

PS..I think you mispelled this

It is covered in sin

It's Skin.....I am covered with skin...oooh and not much else at the moment, having a skyclad ceremony to give you a warm welcome

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Come in Gods name?

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the great ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ServantofGod
He sent me to this site without a doubt. It is covered in sin.

the lord spammeth ATS links?

Welcome aboard the sin filled site. We've got mortal sins on the left, venial sins on the right and, if you ask nicely, I'll tell you where to find the cardinal sins. (hint, try St. Patrick's in NYC)

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
well hey there servantofgod..is it me and my like you are looking for(the heretic`s)??
the sinners of this world unite on ats..and then go and prove how they havn`t sinned in the first place(and provide 3 links)and then they will prove how archialogically(spelling) it is imposible to have sinned because the earth hasnt been around long enough(and provide links from a religous website).

welcome servant..good luck and godbless

P.S..bets are on that this is the longest introduction thread on ats!!!

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Heratix]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I nearly thought DrHoracid had returned to ATS ...

But he was a pussycat to what you seem to be.

I'm an atheist. I really dislike people who think everyone who doesn't believe in your god is going to hell or is bad and evil.

I've put more truelly evil and despicable people in jail then you'll ever be able to save or identify in your lifetime living in a fantasy of being on "the right path" and believe in the right deity.

Anyways, welcome to ATS, for now ...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
ServantOfGod, you worry me but welcome none the less.

NetChicken, you can have my babies.
(I hope it's a lady chicken.)

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
...and don't get Servant of God confused with Godservant. Many know what I believe, but I have found that there is more than one path. You cannot force your believes on others - if they are interested, they will ask you. If you are a Christian, caution - there is more to Christianity then you'll find in a 'church', a LOT more.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

PS..I think you mispelled this

It is covered in sin

It's Skin.....I am covered with skin...oooh and not much else at the moment, having a skyclad ceremony to give you a warm welcome

Oh you naughty, naughty boy! Be careful with your hot cup of tea!

Welcome Servant, I can't hardly wait for you to get started.

Sincerely,

God(ess)

(Um, I hope we're not getting set up for a massive spam event!)

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I loved the other avatar. I got a good laugh everytime I looked at it...
This was the only way I knew it was you...LOL... when is it going back on ya... Thomas Crowne, That Avatar scares me
always has..

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Don't go toward the light!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
but seriously........ well seriously enough after I have just choked my cup of tea all over my monitor on reading your post...[edit on 18-8-2005 by Mayet]

Pass the paper towels girlfriend! So glad I am not the only one with this problem.

Welcome Servant, but I really want to understand why someone who feels they have a mission from God would choose ATS (or any other online community) as their focal point, as oppossed to say - the real world?

I also wonder how someone who claims they have come here with an agenda of this magnitude slipped through the registration process?

You seem to have good intentions, so hopefully you are taking some time to get to know us a little better before embarking. (Good idea by the way)

Good luck and do have fun.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
WOOT!!!

We should be so proud God has once again sent us someone to proclaim the true path... maybe thist time he'll learn and just sodom and gomorrah us.... servant make sure and tell your wife not to look back at the city one more time we all remember what happened last time.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump
WOOT!!!

We should be so proud God has once again sent us someone to proclaim the true path... maybe thist time he'll learn and just sodom and gomorrah us.... servant make sure and tell your wife not to look back at the city one more time we all remember what happened last time.

I could not have said this better, ed to fit this post by me:

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Insulting and/or baiting the staff and members of one of the Internet's most active discussion board communities is not a good way to get yourself off to a positive start.

You may want to review the terms & conditions ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) of membership that will help you understand the parameters of decorum we like to maintain.

.... All opinions are encouraged and welcome when presented in a collaborative and productive way.

[edit on 21-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I would like to direct your attention to the following:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above captioned thread relates to ALL forms of personal/public agenda overkill... Anti/Pro Religious Zealotry is number two behind Political Zealotry.

I can't help but notice you haven't returned in the 4 days since your original post, please don't be discouraged, simply peruse the Terms and Conditions of membership and you'll see that you have many ways of interacting with our members all the while being a civil and enjoyable member of our community yourself.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
HallaluJah!
Welcome aboard brother!
I am so glad that you have come to this cesspool of sin to clean these heathens up!

We need more people here to point out the sinful members who need a good cleaning by God's annointed ones!

We also need to show the women here their place in Gods kingdom at the feet of their menfolk where they can get some real teaching instead of just chattering to each other like they do here. I suspect some of them even have their heads uncovered in public.

If you need help I have some wiccans tied up in the basement I can lend you, they are good for a few chores around the house and you can shout bible verses at them to get inspired as well.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Netchicken]

I thought we had a new rule about baiting?

Anyway, servant the religous stuff on ATS is a big no no! you will be harrased to no end. Even if you really believe this keep it toned down.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump
WOOT!!!

As hilarious as this thread has been, and as bad a decision the original post may have been...lol...

I get about as much of a laugh out of the fact that you've just placed yourself in the position of the town-cryer of a village that's about to fry, screaming that somebody hitting the road needs to worry about turning to salt.

For some reason that's a funny picture to me.

[edit on 8-21-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Anyway, servant the religous stuff on ATS is a big no no! you will be harrased to no end. Even if you really believe this keep it toned down.

You might wish to recheck and notice Chicken posted that 3 days ago ...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

You might wish to recheck and notice Chicken posted that 3 days ago ...

X - in addition, you might want to get a funny bone, and a clue that you're not the one who is going to determine a bait from a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join