Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I've come in his name.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Though I am new to the faith and do not know all there is to know, I know what God has taught me so far. He sent me to this site without a doubt. It is covered in sin. It is filled with people looking for answers in the wrong place-and worse, people who think they know the answers and are so off. As a lot of you are now, you will never be certain of what you believe. But because faith can move mountains, God will help you through me. I say in all humbleness that my faith, though young is strong. I will pray for those lost souls of this site. I care about all of you. Because I care so much, I want you to stop spreading lies about God and Christianity. It displeases God of whom I love. Not only this, but for your sin you will be punished. I don't want that to happen. I am no master debator, but...

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. ~Philippians 4:13

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Arent WE special!!!
'
'
Forgive me if i'm out of line here, but i think the full or mostly full moon is getting to me tonight

errr, welcome!

[edit on 17-8-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Welcome ServantofGod...
May your time at ATS be fruitful and may the flock hearken to your call.

I'm a Deist, btw...I don't know how you feel about that but, somehow I feel an answer is forthcoming soon enough.

Seriously, though...this place is great, sinners and all.

enjoy

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Servantofgod! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay and post often! I'm not religious, so I'm not sure how well we'd get along, but ATS is full of people that can't wait to meet you.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I`m going to hell because I dont believe the way you do?? I am a bad person, even though I have helped so many in my life. I am caring, Loving,
I help elder people when I can, I help the elder lady next door with her elder son everyday!!! and everynight!!! I lost a husband, and have went through many tribulations that only I can know!!!
I dont go to Church, and I dont give money to the church, I don`t believe in a man Made religion, or a man made God, and a Greek Mythology son, half man half god made man?? so I am dome to this horrible place? you`ve condemed me and you dont even know me?
Because I dont believe what you do?? I dont think I want to be a part of a religion that condems people that are even kind an meek an gentle,and dont harm a soul in this world, that dont even eat meat that comes from a slain animal. but I am doomed?

Just because I dont believe what and how you do?
amazing!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Welcome, Servant of God!

I'm glad you have come to straighten things out. BTW, I think you have what it takes to be a Master Debator and you will find many who will help you hone your skill(s). Good Luck and PTL.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ha... he said master Debator... lol, couldn't help it. Was just watching Autsin Powers earlier.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Welcome ServantofGod

Im glad your faith is strong because there are some very clever people on this site. Approach with caution, they will go easy on you now because you are new but eventually religious arrogance will not be tolerated.

If it's souls you want to save you might find more fertile ground in the real world rather than on the WWW. Good luck though and Peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ServantofGod
It is covered in sin.

Always glad to welcome one more sinner. So, welcome, ServantofGod!!

Hope you brought your Holy Armor, as you'll certainly need it around here.
Again, welcome and good luck!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
HallaluJah!
Welcome aboard brother!
I am so glad that you have come to this cesspool of sin to clean these heathens up!

We need more people here to point out the sinful members who need a good cleaning by God's annointed ones!

We also need to show the women here their place in Gods kingdom at the feet of their menfolk where they can get some real teaching instead of just chattering to each other like they do here. I suspect some of them even have their heads uncovered in public.

You have an untouched field of sinners and backsliders here to work with I know you are going to have your work cut out for you.

If you need help I have some wiccans tied up in the basement I can lend you, they are good for a few chores around the house and you can shout bible verses at them to get inspired as well.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
WEll,
Welcome...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What sort of drugs is that netchicken on? This post is offensive to all satanists, animists and hindus. I demand that he leaves our women alone and sets those wiccans free!!!!

FREE THE WICCANS!!!

[edit on 18-8-2005 by webweevil]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
ServantofGod,

You were richly blessed with all things heathen and unheathen, clean and unclean, backsliders and frontsliders, and probably a few fornicators and fornacatees when you entered here!

Have a go!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi ServantofGod,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, ServantofGod. A unique and interesting introduction! I will follow your threads, and as you have already figured out, it is all here.
I am curious though- why are you new to the faith? What brought you out of the dark? And, if you do not mind getting a little personal, are you an adult? If so, what took you so long to find faith in God?
This introduction thread is destined to be a long one. I look forward with interest

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
WElcome aboard.

It sounds like you have an agenda, so let me make this very clear:

ATS is a conspiracy site, not an evangelical board, understood?
If it is religious, but non-conspiratorial in nature, take it to this forum on BTS: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Otherwise you will be in serious trouble with the Law!

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
............welcome, and remember ServantofGod; let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Welcome Servantofgod, we come to ATS to deny Ignorance. You may learn from the sinners.

Thomas Crowne were's your banner? How is this new servant suppose to know who the Judge and Law is?

Netchicken your out of character and remove that avatar

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
ServantofGod welcome to ATS clearly you and I arent going to get along.

A tip avoid one line posts and topics and dont worry about ATS/PTS/PTS points you will soon build up a healthly amount. Of course you will get the most points for the section of ATS you post on the most.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
First let me welcome you to ATS.

Now let me point out that if this is the wrong place to look for answers then surely it's not a good place to try and give answers.

Can you see the contradiction in that ?

Enjoy you're time here but don't get too surprised if the fine members here at ATS get very tired very quickly of being called sinners. You're not the first preacher to come here but you're the only one here now. So what does that tell you ?

Have fun.

JB1

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join