It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Comment from a friend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A friend of mine is close friends with a very high up in Washington. I don't want to say who because there is only one person in his office and could easily be traced from him, to my friend and possibly back to me.

He told me today that he was talking with his buddy and was told "You don't WANT to know everything about 9/11"

My friend then said "Well, I believe we knew it was going to happen before it happened" to which his response was "of course we did" in a sincere tone.

Now, this is friend of a friend hearsay, however, I know this guy wouldn't make up such a story and I do know he is in fact close friends with this guy (no it's not the president, but not too far down the line, so if he says it, I believe him.

Apparently, the whole thing was in fact well planned and is moving along according to plan. It's been planned for years.

I guess this guy in Washington has loose lips with it comes to my friend and lets a lot of things fly out of his mouth that he shouldn't be telling anyone. But, of course it only ends up being posted on boards like this and shrugged off by skeptics anyway so I guess it means little.

In any case, it's just another one of those things that shows me how screwed our country is right now.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by ElectricCrow]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There's a chance it really happened and there's a chance it isn't. This is even coming from someone that believes it was infact the Government that setup 9/11, myself. How do we know your friend isn't a compulsive liar? How do we know you're not a compulsive liar? So this type of stuff doesn't solve anything and unfortunately you should probably be ready for a lot of bashing. Even if it's the truth, it's something better kept in you head as it isn't going to change anyone else's mind unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Totally understood.

I really don't expect anyone to believe me or my friend. It's just something he told me and was very shocked and sincere.

I really have no reason to make anything like this up, nor does my friend really.

Honestly, it isn't something the majority of us don't already know anyway.

Nothing groundbreaking.

join