It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmonic 33

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have searched for a thread on this topic and couldn't find one,but I'm sure the Mods will remove this if it's a repeat.

I am wondering how many ATSer's are familiar with Bruce Cathie's book Harmonic 33?A mate lent me a copy twenty years ago and it was one of the things that fired my interest in UFO's,but since then I have never seen a copy for sale anywhere or met anyone else who'd read it.

Is anyone aware of his theory that the Earth is a navigation point and a power source for extra-terrestrial vehicles?The author devotes page after page of mathematical calculations which "proved" his assertions(all pretty heavy going for a layman),is there someone here who may have been able to verify or discredit this proof.

Are there any theories similar to this by other researchers?I would be interested in the thoughts of others.

Also,if anyone could point me in the direction of an available copy of the book I would be most grateful.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Harmonic 33,

This sounds like a pretty interesting book indeed, let us know if you find out any more information.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Energy Grid
The Investigation into the World Energy Grid, Harmonic 695 and the Pulse of the Universe
by Bruce L. Cathie

This is the breakthrough book that explores the incredible potential of the Energy Grid and the Unified Field all around us. Bruce Cathie's first book, Harmonic 33, was first published in 1968 when he was a commercial pilot in New Zealand. Since then Captain Bruce Cathie has been the premier investigator into the amazing potential of the infinite energy that surrounds our planet every micro-second. Cathie investigates the Harmonics of Light and how the Energy Grid is created. In this amazing book are chapters on UFO propulsion, Nikola Tesla, Unified Equations, the Mysterious Aerials, Pythagoras and the Grid, Nuclear Detonation and the grid maps of the ancients, an Australian Stonehenge and much more.

Cathie's books are a must for the serious student of Anti-Gravity and Lost Science.

www.seekerbooks.com...

Google'd it. Personally I never heard of the guy. Just wanted to help out.

ps) A few of his other books here too - www.seekerbooks.com...

[edit on 18-8-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Many thanks to you Zedd.

I appreciate your assistance.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Far Out Man

If that was his firrst book then I read that about 30 years ago. I gave it to my brother who gave it someone else and I never saw it agai - great

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Yeah I heard of this guy years ago.. He acurately predicted times and locations on the planet that nuclear testing would occur because according to him, you cannot just set off a nuke, it has to be harmonically aligned with the sun...

He caused a fuss with TPTB who tried to discredit him, but his work is still out there even though he isnt..
edit on 7-4-2011 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I read Cathie's Harmonic 33 (and Harmonic 695) more than 30 years ago.
In fact, have a copy of both those books right here in my bookcase. One of these days I'll have to re-read them and try to duplicate and make an attempt to (in)validate his 'harmonic maths'.
He certainly went to a heck of a lot of time and trouble in explaining the geometrical and geographical factors that need to be 'correctly set up" before a nuclear reaction could be initiated and maintained.

If nothing else, his theories that nuclear devices can only function at certain specific locations on the earths surface and in conjunction with the suns specific position above the earths surface are certainly thought provoking.

He may be a 'kook' but he's certainly in a class of his own when it comes to his theories !

Edit:
Just remembered that one of the things that impressed me lo, those many years ago was his successful prediction of the French atomic test at Mururoa in 1968 ... he was about by only 3 mins ... not bad at all !
edit on 7/4/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Cathie's initial book contained lots of basic errors, which were realized and fixed in subsequent books.

He has a notion that a letter signed by a former PM of New Zealand was the only reason why he was allowed to continue his work; where this was never the case. He was an oddity, pure and simple. He stumbled onto a set of mathematical and geometric understandings that needed much more background, than is available in civilian science. The difference between defense and civilian science is massive.

Like Rāmānujam, Cathie's unorthodox road to understanding the universe was unique; to my knowledge there's at least a few more, not like him, but similar - and they are being watched. Cathie asked many good questions and opened many doors, the likes of which guys like Hoagland walked through. His understanding of the Unified Field Theory was polished over books, yet he missed a couple of fundamental parts to the puzzle.

Recently he was due to bring all his work in a movie called Antigravity or something similar and released a video documentary called "The Harmonic Code."

Edit:
The man was no "kook." Look a lot closer at his work. If you've missed it or unable to "see" it, then I can't say anymore as you've confused what appears to be water for a mirage.
edit on 7-4-2011 by iballs because: Updating Information:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Cathie is a must read for every conspiracy/mystery researcher. S&F. For many people Harmonic 695 is like a small bible on the grid topics. Cathie was one of the first to mention grid theories in public and he was warned by officials that he can get... "problems" if he continues. However he was not afraid and brought a lot of theoretical material for the modern grid researchers to start with. Harmonic 695 is considered more accurate than Harmonic 33, yet for serious digers all books are must.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If you have a Kindle, Harmonic 695 is available from Amazon in ebook format for less than $5
edit on 22/6/2016 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Sounds like an interesting book,,I had no idea it was out or the author.

Think i'll buy the book online and give it a read,, Thanks OP for sharing.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Far Out Man

I could write out on my computer a psychic response from a alien. I know all the tricks to computing and everything about the brain

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Mate of mine had a weird story with regards to Harmonic 695, He asked his college library to obtain a copy so he could read it as he couldn't find one through a local bookseller. Eventually it arrived only, when he went to pick it up he said the person at the desk handed him a form with it and said "Please sign this". When he studied what he was meant to sign there was a paragraph about... "You will not under any circumstances discuss this book with nuclear physicists" etc etc and went on to list whole rake of other people he was not supposed to talk to about the book.

He thought for a second then burst out laughing saying... "Ahh right, you nearly had me there I thought this was serious" .. only to be told, "Please sign it, it is not a joke".

The mate was more on the sceptic side of the fence, so this was a bit of a shock to their system.

If I remember rightly, Bruce was visited by French Security police after he published ahead of the test, the exact date and time it would take place, it wasn't retrospectively he calculated it. He was a real character though that's true, he owned a restaurant in the fuselage of an old aircraft for a good few years.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I started reading Harmonic 695 but, to me, it's outrageous pseudo-scientific gobbledegook.
Although his ideas about the 'grid' are certainly interesting I couldn't recommend this work to anyone for serious consideration.

new topics

top topics

join