It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Country is the most Destructive in the World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Okie folks

A thread to counteract the 'Best Country in the World'. Give reasons and be prepared to back it up. But discuss nicely. Also, no fair bringing up the Roman Empire or WW2 Germany. Let's stick to present day.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would immediately think any SuperPower with WMD or improperly secured WMD.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Presently? Sadly, by body-count alone (officially no one's keeping track by law as best I can gather) that'd be the self-proclaimed Greatest Nation on the face of the Earth - for now. Darn - I happen to like America too.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Errr how about environmentally with the massive pollution in the Eastern block countries.

Or how about destructuve to its own citizens? With the unachknowledged aids epidemic raging through Africa?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I personally believe the US is one of the most polluting countries in the world.

I really like the US though...

And the US has the most firepower...so...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think China is the most destructive country in the world. Look at its labor force and how their treated and you'll find out why.

Their telling big name corporations to come to china for labor power since their workers only get paid 3 c/hr, and most chinese laborers work 100 hours per week. Such ethics would steal jobs in other countries, and would be hence destructive to the economy of a lot of countries.

Thier was also this other country where the civillians had to pay for water. LOL But seriously many people died to regain the country's fresh water that some corporation had tried to take over. They were successful at the cost of hundred of dead bodies and thousands of cripples.

For more info watch the new dvd entitled The Corporation
www.thecorporation.com

top topics

join