It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most important country in the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
America is the most important country to me because that is where I keep my stuff

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Canada and/or maybe Russia may be the most important. Simply for the abundance of all needed and necessary natural resources that they have. Water being the most important abundant natural resource of the future. Canada and Russia both have a lions share of fresh water. They got it all when it comes to natural resources, so their economic future will always be solid and consistent.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
Canada and/or maybe Russia may be the most important. Simply for the abundance of all needed and necessary natural resources that they have. Water being the most important abundant natural resource of the future. Canada and Russia both have a lions share of fresh water. They got it all when it comes to natural resources, so their economic future will always be solid and consistent.

hmmmmm you could argue oil is a needed natural resource. What has that done for the ME countries now that it is running out ?

solid and consistent ?

try war and conflict

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffy
Its Canada. For so many reasons.

I vote this as the useless post of the month. Why did you even bother ?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
America is the most important country to me because that is where I keep my stuff

OMG what an awesome response.....

I need to leave for about a month in September...could you keep an eye on my stuff while I am gone?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Israel.

Why?

Read the Bible.

Look around current events and news.

Sit boo boo sit. good boy. WOOF

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
In my opinion, it would be either Israel, or taiwan, if you consider it a country.

I honestly think at this point, taiwan could be more of a war starter than israel, due to our recent takeover of Iraq. I'd give it 20 years to see what happens with this.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The most important country is ...EARTH.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I wuold have to say the U.S for now but they are falling and China is rising so in a decade China will be.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The most important country in the world is the one that has the capability of promoting peace through reason and example, goodwill to his fellow man ( and women too), and wants to promote education through leadership. Has anyone seen anything remotely connected to this ideal for a while?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join