It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most important country in the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I ask this question because, people would automatically presume that it would be the US. Because they have the most advanced military in the world, also, the richest economically. And is deemed the only superpower, because of this.

But could the answer to this question, be, somewhat different to the obvious.
And in finding out which country is the most important, for a number of reasons, could this enlighten us all to the why's and where's of the NWO?

What do you reckon?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Right off the top of my head, I'd have to say Israel is the most important country in the world today.

Not because of their weapons or armies, but because of its' precarious position in the world. It is a country which has the unhappy situation of being the catalyst for precipitating a global war (IMO) should it ever be invaded by any number of countries who wish it to disappear.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I do understand what you mean in saying Israel, but is it truely the, most important?

Could it be a country, that we would never even think of, for whatever undiscoverd reason!?

Would love more replies, as i think this could be a question, in which we still don't truly have the answer!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It isn't countries that are important but "families" and to the major families of the world borders can and do shift but ultimately borders are just somthing for controling the people. A curious thing at the moment is that despite Australia locking up 1000's of 'illeagal' migrents like younge men, women and children, for years, the government is now doing a major drive to bring in people from select parts of the world to fill our 'labour shortage'. This will be the biggest influx of 'new citizens' since after WW2 when those of the 'right' colour/families were recruited to become Australians.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well say for example, there is something undiscovered in a certain country, then this would mean the country, and not JUST certain "families" important!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would say U.S. Almost everyone knows it. But it might be something else, I'm not a geography person.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Mexico, because they are producing the people that are changing the complexion and focus of the once most important country USA.

The above was facitious.

Actually the sleeping giant China will in a very short time overtake the EU,and USA as the most powerful economic force on the planet. Also they got lots of folks over there. If China and India join forces economically; watch out.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Suppose the one you and your Family are from and live in..

Dallas

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is a really good question for a number of reasons including your assesment about the nwo or as I like to think of it as the one world government which I think would be a great thing as long as its not oppressive.

But back to your question it might be the USA do to its size and wealth of natural landscapes and resources. But then again its all about location location location right, so thats were Israel would come in with its central location in the eastern hemisphere but that might not necessarly be a good thing ease of access by terrorists and other psuedo revolutionary factions from the much more culturally diverse people in the eastern hemisphere. So again we come back to the USA since with the modern worlds telecommunications and the ever improving albeit still behind were it should be transportation system. Your better off having security and stability geographiclly speaking.

So in the future maybe it will be greenland after the ice melts, or is transported to the various desserts or other locations around the world desiring freshwater resources.

The ice thing being transported idea is something that I am a big fan of, avoiding allowing the vast amounts of freshwater being released into the oceans and also providing a huge source of freshwater to the areas around the world that will most certainly need it i.e. middle east with their vast riches from oil would be the number one customers and proponents of such a plan (money talks, to bad for africa) along with areas like americas southwest with its increasing population numbers and limited freshwater sources. Of course all we need to do is figure out how to transport minimum one kilometer cubed blocks of ice. I dont think anyone in the desert would complain about the new environment created by the fresh water either.

But back to the point of all this take away the ice and suddenly greenland would become the most ideal place to set up base for the nwo the untapped resources its great location( i love the cold, future shouldnt be so bad though
) central to west and east hemisphere, though east asia is quite far away. Your thoughts on all this.

GREENLAND

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Is this a trick question?
Dallas has it about right - but I might add that any nation left standing and functional after America does whatever it's gonna do is most fortunate.
Me - I truly beleve Canada is the greatest nation - but then I'm Canadian eh.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Mexico, because they are producing the people that are changing the complexion and focus of the once most important country USA.

The above was facitious.

Actually the sleeping giant China will in a very short time overtake the EU,and USA as the most powerful economic force on the planet. Also they got lots of folks over there. If China and India join forces economically; watch out.

and Australia has joined ASEAN and is selling Uranium to China. We are now part of a TEN MEMBER group of nations....Curious

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I would think the most powerful countries in the world would compose of many different Corporations. Wal-Mart alone has more employees than Israel's total population alone. IBM, Microsoft, Halliburton. I dunno, I don't wanna list 500 top companies, but if you look at where thier fingers encroach, it's surely amazing.

These corporations have factories all over the world..

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Its Canada. For so many reasons.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
For some people who obviously, did not read the title of the thread, it was the most important country in the world, (what is)!?
And not the greatest nation, or anything else!!!

I was posing a question, that asked opinions, and endeavoured to see if people would not deem the answer to be simply, the one that has the most powerful, military, economy etc!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Saudi Arabi.

one word..

oil.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
To infinite,

Could be, but maybe a bit too simplistic.

I think it may have to do with say, something being found in a particular country, or something that is there naturally!

But who know's!?

Have got a feeling it is not as obvious as most would assume. And we simply have not realised yet!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have to go with Brazil

Brazil is the worlds leading Cocoa exporter
Cocoa goes into chocolate
Chocolate fires up your endorphins
Endorphins make you happy

Brazil makes people happy

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I would have to say MICROSOFT is the most important....oh you said country....country/company, same thing now a days right?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Tanzania

"We're sorry, we like to encourage posts that contribue to the discussion."

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oklahoma.

I'm only serious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join