It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza: Israel Pulls Out, al-Qaeda Moves In

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It becomes clear now that Al Qaeda has its own territory: The Gaza strip.

For all of you who don’t know yet, the Palestinians, who don’t really have Gaza just yet, have already pledged to keep attacking the Israeli’s even though Israel has just given them what they have wanted all this time (so they claimed). It has now become apparent that “a territory of their own” was not their goal, but rather the end of an Israeli sate of any kind. See my thread here for more on that.

But what will happen to Gaza in the near future? Well, the easy answer is the Palestinians get it. But not so fast, Hamas also gets it, and with Hamas comes the Al-Qaida-Palestine Frontier Jihad Brigades. You see, some Palestinians have made a pact with Al-Qaida, and their goal is to bring Caliphate back to the world under Islamic rule. But in their path lies Jerusalem and the Israeli's, then the WORLD!

And shortly they will have their first territory to start the operations.

Welcome the "Islamic Republic of Gaza", staging ground for world jihad…

Source wordunheard.com...

The newly formed Al-Qaida-Palestine Frontier Jihad Brigades intends to fill the vacuum left in the wake of the Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip and has pledged allegiance to the Taliban's Mullah Omar and bin Laden. Evan Kohlmann of The Counterterrorism Blog and GlobalTerrorAlert.com brings the details of the latest.

Courtesy of Evan Kohlmann:

“We, the Palestine Frontier Jihad Brigades –with Allah, the angels, and everyone as our witnesses- pledge our allegiance to Mullah Mohammed Umar… We also pledge our allegiance to the leader of the Islamic Army and the global jihad Abu Abdullah Usama bin Laden. Should he order us to join him, then we will and we will not abandon him until we reach the heart of America. Let him order us- the commanders and the soldiers –to do whatever he desires and we shall obey his orders, praise be to Allah for his blessing. We accept your advice in any matter- in fact, it is your duty to advise us and if you fail to do so, then you are committing a sin… We should use this oath for our religion and as a way to become closer to Allah… This is our oath to you our Caliph Mohammed Umar, and we bring you this news without fear or hypocrisy…”

The puzzle thatremains to be solved is whether or not the AQ presence (and source of this document) are AQ operators finally arriving on the Palestinian scene and merely giving the appearance of a homegrown 'movement' or whether the Al-Qaida-Palestine Frontier Jihad Brigades are truly homegrown and reaching out (as opposed to reaching back) to Al Qaeda. The wording seems almost too explicit, working too ahrd to demonstrate that they are reaching 'out' to Mullah Omar and bin Laden. The 'new kid on the block' demanding orders and advice, calling their prospective leaders sinners if they fail to do so? Those are words of confidence. Where does such confidence come from? On one hand, it would be illogical that either al Qaeda or the Taliban would reject any public overture from within Palestine. But at the same time, could that confidence be more concrete in its source...a cell created by al Qaeda, for al Qaeda and initially of al Qaeda, yet presented as a homegrown 'movement' for its global Muslim PR effect?

Meanwhile, Israeli forces arrested a member of Palestinian security in Gaza, according to Kuwait News Agency.

The vacuum created in Gaza will most certainly foster a situation of unbridled violence that only precedes an IDF return and an escalation of the conflict, not a resolution. The PA cannot be trusted to enforce 'good faith' security (and probably could not enforce it if it tried), and the emergence of al Qaeda upon the scene is merely a harbinger of things to come.

It cannot be overemphasized that negotiation and concession with these actors is perceived as weakness, not diplomacy.

The Palestinian actors' goal remains a Palestinian state 'from the river to the sea', and al Qaeda's goal remains a global caliphate.

ALLUHA AKBAR!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Coming from this BLOG, it's the Holy Truth then huh?

We can check his LIST of Most Important and RELIABLE news sources:

News & Opinion

1 Fox News
2 MSNBC
3 CNN

I Have Spoken.

Peace With You, Brother.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well Skippy - obviously you don't research your posts before you post them.

Originally the Gaza Strip was a section of the Egyptian Sinai Peninsula captured by the Israeli's during the Six Day War in 1967 - long before you were born?

When the Egyptian President and the Israeli's signed their peace accord sometime in the early 80's, Egypt wanted nothing to do with the Gaza Strip, preferring Israel to administer it.

The current problem with the Strip stems from Egypt's reluctance to make good on their original promise to the 'Palestinian People' - as did most of the neighbouring arab states.

The Israeli's exacerbated the problem by forcibly 'resettling' the people from the Strip whilst they started to move into the newly built settlements.

Now we see sobbing and wailling Israeli settlers condeming their government as it forcibly 'resettles' them back to Israel.

Kinda poetic justice to me!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I saw a nice video yesterday about Gaza shot by some young guy. It was on current tv's greenlight page and it was nice to see what is happening over there. He started out at palm beach, a really beautiful place it is the surfing haven of Gaza. The houses are nice so i can see why people are very upset, they grew up there and raised their children there and now they must just leave. The guy said he was going to surf until they took him away, i feel sorry for those people.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Originally the Gaza Strip was a section of the Egyptian Sinai Peninsula captured by the Israeli's during the Six Day War in 1967 - long before you were born?

Kinda poetic justice to me!

When the rest of the world starts giving back land that they ganked from other countries (and peoples), then I'll believe poetic justice. As it stands, I see no end to the turmoil in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
no worries! When they see Jesus coming back to earth as there attacking Isreal for the last time they will all drop dead like flies!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is giving in to terrorism plain and simple. There is no doubt that within just a few weeks homicide bombers will be terrorized the Jewish people once again.

All this does is teach the islamic terrorists that if you attack long enough and hard enough eventually you will get what you want.

Thank you Spain and Israel for empowering the islamic terrorists even more!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Coming from this BLOG, it's the Holy Truth then huh?

We can check his LIST of Most Important and RELIABLE news sources:

News & Opinion

1 Fox News
2 MSNBC
3 CNN

I Have Spoken.

Peace With You, Brother.

I did see on two of the three networks you listed pretty much the same thing that skip has posted about.

It was an interview type thing, I didnt see a link.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Taxpaying Americans are helping to fund the Gaza pullout. So is it not yourselves who are "giving in to the terrorists?"

Israel seeks $2.2 bln from U.S. for Gaza pullout

JERUSALEM, July 11 (Reuters) - Israel will ask the United States for $2.2 billion to pay for its planned withdrawal from the occupied Gaza Strip, one of the largest-ever aid requests by the Jewish state, Israeli political sources said on Monday.

They said the special funding would be used to pay for the pullout from Gaza and a corner of the West Bank slated to begin in the middle of next month, and to relocate some 9,000 evacuated Jewish settlers to underpopulated areas of Israel.

"This is our biggest aid request in my memory -- which is hardly surprising given the unprecedented scale of the Disengagement Plan," a senior Israeli political source said.

Israel's Haaretz daily, which first reported the request, said it would be formally submitted by top aides to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in a meeting with U.S. National Security Council official Elliot Abrams scheduled for Monday evening.

The Bush administration has agreed in principle to help fund the Gaza plan, Haaretz said. Washington wants the withdrawals to consolidate a five-month-old truce and spur talks on a U.S.-led "road map" for a Palestinian state alongside a secure Israel. Israel is already among the largest recipients of U.S. aid, getting around $2.8 billion annually. Much of the funding comes in the form of grants that are spent on U.S. military exports.

Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said the United States should have no trouble with Israel exceeding its deficit target as the pullout is a one-time event with full U.S. support.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well Fritz, judging by skippytjc's points he's doing something right. Seems to me I wish I could earn that kind of reward in such a short time as a ATS member - don't you?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Whats a matter souljah, fritz and the rest? Are you realising that nothing that is done can quench the terrorists bloodthirst? Palestinians got what they wanted, do they stop fighting after Israel tries it your way(appeasement) and look what its going to get them. Nothing, just lost some land.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Well Skippy - obviously you don't research your posts before you post them.

Well, fritz, it's also obvious that you don't even read the posts before "responding" to them since your "response" had nothing to do with the premise skippytc ws making.

Here's a little review so you can try it again if you wish:

The original post was about terrorist organizations like al qaeda and hamas moving in to take over gaza before the so-called palestinians can and then using it as a base to launch the next series of attacks on Israel and the west.

You can take this to the bank - as long as Israel exists, there will be no peace in the middle east. No amount of appeasement will change that.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think ATS needs to have a pay-per-view event of its own

darth maul vs Obi Won Kenobi. I'm proposing a 1 time Cage match, ultimate fighting rules, winner takes all.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
......................You can take this to the bank - as long as Israel exists, there will be no peace in the middle east. No amount of appeasement will change that.

Well, thats true. But what will happen next when Isreal no longer exist?

Peace in middle east, Terrorism more focus outside of middle east?
or
More war in the middle east as nations and organizations try to jockey for power, AGAIN.

There will never be peace in the middle east. For, the people that ran it, are HUMANs. And HUMANs are never happy with what they have.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Whats a matter souljah, fritz and the rest? Are you realising that nothing that is done can quench the terrorists bloodthirst?

The 'terrorists' have a thirst for blood and get many virgin brides!!!
Does this fable remind you of something else??
God forbid, politics, business and a verging energy crisis are the reasons people are dying and the middle east is being shaken up, oh no, obviously the enemy are just blood thirsty monsters with no reason at all, beware!!!

Bla, blah!

[edit on 18-8-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
shroad you seem to have a difficult time staying on topic, perhaps ADHD?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
shroad you seem to have a difficult time staying on topic, perhaps ADHD?

I wish i had ADHD, a prescription for dextroamphetimine would be great, nothing like government made speed (thou if i had ADHD, it wouldn't have the speed affect, damn!). The airforce used dexties, they call them 'Go Pills' and they are a contributing factor to friendly fire and missed targets, 2x10mg pill is like snorting a gram of speed if you don't have the chemical disbalance in your brain in which the meds are intended. Imagine trying to keep your cool while flying over a war zone when your chomping at the bit?.
(but seriously, type Go Pills into google and have a read)

Anyway, no i'm not trying to go off topic, i just like pointing out stupid comments and mocking them with some hiliarity to point out the absurdity in what was said.

Blood lusting! haha, nice one!

Anyway, back on topic. There is a lot that can be said about this issue but it's just another 'us vs them' type debate where both sides butt heads with their fingers in their ears.

Thou i suspect this will give Mossad a great cover for damaging or destroying the Dome of the Rock, blaming it on a dissdent jewish settlers disturbed about the move and Islam will get truely fired up and relatilations will be huge. Luckily the US have just about finished a massive com-base on prime Isreal land in case any trouble sprouts up from this.

Also, it's funny how Americans don't believe America could ever turn on it's own people, yet we are witnessing Isreali soldiers being forced to remove their friends and family as much as it pains them all. It can happen.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshGator54
This is giving in to terrorism plain and simple. There is no doubt that within just a few weeks homicide bombers will be terrorized the Jewish people once again.

All this does is teach the islamic terrorists that if you attack long enough and hard enough eventually you will get what you want.

Thank you Spain and Israel for empowering the islamic terrorists even more!

No you're wrong about this. This entire thing serves only one thing... creating a general public oppinion in favor of "those poor Isreali's who are beeign thrown out of their homes"

We've all seen 3 days of non stop coverage of weeping, mourning and crying jews.

the Gaza strip housed 8000 kolonist and 1.2 Million Palestinians lived there in "refugee camps" in the most dreadfull circumstances.... when did we ever see them weep on TV ?

Never !

Double standards... this worlds' biggest disease.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
XyZer has hit the nail on the head. It is all about double standards.

Double Standards from Americans who armed both Iran and Iraq during their 10 year war, double standards from us Brits who trained both Iran and Iraq's SF before, during and after their 10 year war, double standards from posters on this site who have a go at me for doing what they've been doing to both my and other poster's threads.

But mainly it's about the double standards of the Israeli's who weep and wail because Sharon has, at long last, given in to a UN Resolution and started the withdrawl from Gaza.

Now, if we could only persuade the Jordanians to withdraw from the part of the West Bank they siezed from Israel, and if the US forced Israel in to given the Palestinians a 'homeland' of their own, then 90% of the problems in the Middle East would disapear.

After that, if we could only stop supporting the murderous, barbaric Saud family from ruling the biggest and richest country in the region, and if we could then support Bin Laden and give him what he wants THEN we could all go to Afghanistan and finally get rid of Al-Qaeda!

But that will never stop 'freedom fighters' or 'terrorists' from demanding a bigger share of the kitty. After all, all bullies will only stop grabbing your dinner money or stop attacking you, if you fight back or stop their support.

Dallas In response to your musings - NO! Not posting here to win friends and influence people. Never done it that way before and won't start now! I don't believe in all this PC rubbish or pandering to other people's views. I call a 'spade' a 'spade' and tell it how I see it. If that upsets other people, well gee guy, that's tough!

Centurion You and Skippy believe the premis that Al Qaeda and Hamas will occupy Gaza before the legitimate Palestinians can get their foot in the door.

Well good. Then perhaps the Israeli's, together with their wealthy friends from the US, could bomb the crap out of Gaza and stop the terrorists before they start rocketing Israel.

Of course it don't work like that, because the Hamas terrorists are the original 'grey men' who like to blend in and use the Palestinians for camouflage in order to carry out their attacks. But I suppose I'm not allowed to point that out am I?

The other thing is, Centurion. In a previous post in responce to another reply, I too stated that there would never be peace in the Middle East until the State of Israel was destroyed. We seem to agree on this. But I have been pilloried for having this view and have been called a right wing fascist.
No matter to me, because I've been there and shed blood for my country but to be told what it's like by a chair bound warrior who has never experienced the thrill of a rioting mod throwing petrol bombs, nail bombs and shooting at you - just gets my back up! Sorry, but there it is!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
This entire thing serves only one thing... creating a general public opinion in favour of "those poor Israelis who are being thrown out of their homes".

Some might say the Gaza situation is a diversionary tatic while further land grabs are made on the West Bank.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join