It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans - A cross between Grey Aliens and Ancient Ape ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I watched a very interesting documentary on Neaderthals that simulated their movement, and compared it to modern man's.

We move a lot faster than they do, and use a lot less energy doing it. Basically we would have had a massive advantage on plains, so when the ice age ended we basically out-hunted them.

I wouldn't be surprised if other social factors were involved either, like war.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Alex Collier's testimony is that we possess the dna of 22 races of extra terrestrial peoples. The greys and reptilians would only be a few out of the many other groups, including nordics, and andromedans.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

We don't. That is absolute rubbish completely devoid of any substance.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by breano
This is something which has niggled at my mind for some time now.
I often wonder if modern day man may in fact be a hybrid species of Grey Aliens and ancient ape men.

Its just that I think if you took half the DNA of a Grey and half the DNA of a great ape and created a being you would more than likely end up with something very much like a modern human.

In general terms we probably half way between the two in terms of strengh, intelligence and looks !

Just a wee theory thats been spinning around in my head for a while - whats others thoughts on the possibility ?

why the Grays? why not any other advanced humanoid type?
are you using grays as an example just because they're the only aliens you've seen sketches or alleged photos of?

if the humanoid shape is the standard apex of intelligent lifeforms to evolve to... central cranial sensory "head"..
two (all that's necessary to reach a balance of efficiency and maximum use) limbs with digits for manipulating the environment
two (all that's necessary) limbs for ambulatory function .. (walking)
two (all that's necessary) visual, auditory and olfactory centers for obtaining external data (eyes ears nostrils)

if the humanoid shape is the standard apex of the "vehicle" for intelligence..

then who's to say that one specific genotype (the Grays) ..
are the ones that lended their genes to apes??

why not something that looks more like us?

these short Grays look more like what someone would "build" to perform remedial tasks.

"Tall Whites" (ie: the cover of the book "Communion").. or (the tall one in the end of Close Encounters).. look more like what an intelligence would genetically modify themselves into becoming ... a more perfected thinking/interactive biological machine to inhabit and use as a vehicle for "experiencing" through.

I don't think it's the grays that mixed with the chimps.

I'd think it wold be something more akin to us..
like that represented in the images of the Anunnaki on Sumerian Tablets.

what I DO think.. is that you'll be seeing more and more reports of these "hybrids"... of the tall whites attempting to breed a mixture of their genes and humans... now... not in our past.

but who knows.. this is all conjecture.

-

[edit on 14-11-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
About ten years ago I think I was abducted (have not had hypnosis, so I don't know what really happened) all I know is I awoke thinking and feeling differently. My mind was OPENED! I felt like I was told by someone, or some being, that we were never alone, and that we were "helped" from the very beginning, including all the major advancements throughout our recorded history, and of course, most of the history, or the parts that did not "fit", were destoyed. Some of this lost history has been rediscovered, and although the "ancient" advanced technology remains a mystery, for the most part, the rest remains hiddened, or suppressed. I found out there were many different races of beings who are "in" our planet, "on" our planet, and visiting our planet. Correction, this is not "our" planet, as we are lead to believe. I was told this planet is kind of like an experiment. Some animals were already here, others were brought here for the land and sea (this includes all types of insects and other small creatures). Some of animals that were not needed, were destroyed, while others were used for hybrid experiments. Now this is the weird part (as if its not all weird), I was told that there was no evolution, at least, not in the sense that we know it. The ape, monkey, chimpanzee, and orangatang were already here. And these, along with other animal species, were bred with the DNA of different beings. Not only does this explain the separation of human and animal, but this is explains the different races. The three main races were Black, White and Asian, and these three races were bred with each other to create some of the other races, but not all. All along the way, the beings were not only inputing more DNA into the caveman type humanoid, but some of them had actually started breeding with them (sexual intercourse). This made the human more and more intelligent. Some of the beings helped their favorite races with advanced technologies. And all along the way, the humans fought, with war, to gain the technology from the other humans, or because they thought the technology was a threat, literally wipe to it off the face of the earth, and then enslave the banquished, stealing any or all of their technology, and in turn, erasing their culture, and their history. They are still here, among us, in human form of course. Proding and pushing us along the way.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by breano

Read William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden".

Yes I suspect that possibly our DNA has been mucked with several times in order to make us more "useful" and "compliant" slaves.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post on this site and only because i googled 'alien and ape dna'. Why? because i have for a long time believed this is true...

Features of APE are:
eyes, ears, nose & body hair

Features of The GRAYS are:
Larger brains (no jokes please lol), reduced jaw bone, thinner bodies (again no jokes please)...

There is more but you get my drift...

So yes, i agree...

I dont know why they did it but i do know that Ape's are the closest match to try.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by AndyK]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I did NOT evolve from an Ape. Just because we share similar DNA is Not proof of anything, it is only a Theory.

DNA are the building blocks of life. Apes and Humans share similar DNA because we share human like characteristics. Nothing more.

If you compare other species together that share similar characteristics they also share similar DNA. Does this mean one evolved from the other? Nada Nope Zip.

As far as alien DNA they have never identified DNA that they could not establish as being terrestrial.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I've got news for you - you ARE an ape. All humans are apes. Your DNA is almost identical to other apes, chimpanzees especially, because we share a close ancestor. That is not up for debate - the evidence is there. Evolution is called a theory, as the word 'theory' has a different meaning in science. It doesn't mean 'guess', as it does in normal casual usage, but 'demonstrated and not contradicted by every observation ever made'. To equate it to a common theory is ridiculous. What we call theories in casual language are called 'hypotheses' in scientific terms. The theory of evolution stopped being a hypotheses hundreds of years ago.

If you want to stick your fingers in your ears and pretend that's not the case, then please go ahead. The only person you'll be hurting is yourself. You really make yourself look a bit foolish when you say things like that, as evolution isn't a controversial aspect of science - it's well documented, well understood, very simple, and extremely elegant. It's oh so easy to understand, should you not have any barriers *cough* religion *cough* poor education *cough* to not do so. I'm not attacking you - I only wish to help.

Saying you don't believe in evolution is like saying you don't believe in gravity or electricity. You can say that if you want, but don't be surprised when people laugh.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by breano
This is something which has niggled at my mind for some time now.
I often wonder if modern day man may in fact be a hybrid species of Grey Aliens and ancient ape men.

Its just that I think if you took half the DNA of a Grey and half the DNA of a great ape and created a being you would more than likely end up with something very much like a modern human.

In general terms we probably half way between the two in terms of strengh, intelligence and looks !

Just a wee theory thats been spinning around in my head for a while - whats others thoughts on the possibility ?

Humans are not crosses of cyclotronic life - your definition of greys - base four modifiers - complete initial comprehension of all octovaric principles - initial perceptions would be dictated in a quantifiable manner - a complete logic reversal compared to how humans view their environment simply because cyclotronic life 'your greys' would be about 4 comprehension ranges out side of humans. If you could measure a Grey's potential thought/idea range would be equivalent to about a 711 intelligence quotients - trust me very very far out of human comprehension. Over 7 times the computing power of human brains - their brain density and mass index compared to body mass would be significantly greater. IQ is almost meaningless on a theoretical scale as certain thought process are always limited to total refractionaries IE brain cells - the more brain cells you have the further you can conceptualise ideas/thoughts. As scentiods go humans are still in their infancy in terms of their scientological development - ingrained instincts will be the lock that controls humanities evolutionary cycle - about 750,000 years. RNA that does not cause mutation will cause stagnation eventually in humanity basically ending their biological development in terms of concurrent recurrences(reproduction of a species). Evolutionary stimuluses dictate evolutionary cycles - bipedals evolve much quicker than non bipedals. That is because bipedalism promotes increasing brain growth - the initial reason for increased brain size quickly in early hominids was because once reaching a bipedal state would the physical body begin to degrees - smaller muscles throughout the body. Physical degradation in terms of body stress level would demote survival in the current environment. Eventually the urge to replicate would over ride all other survival instincts in the brain. The mind becomes stronger in order to compensate for the weakness of the body.

Trust me greys would not want to cross breed with an organism with only one seventh their intellect IE human. They would see humans as cattle. I honestly dont know what humans could offer the greys the planet is still currently more valuable to them. Greys probably would just see humans the current carbonate inhabitants on the planet. Greys would always hold one thing against you - your current technological level. Greys technology is pure thereticals through manipulation of particulate wavelengths. Nonessential but non important to them ultimately. Greys could give a rats behind about the average human. Its the current physiological mutations that exist amongst humans that they are interested in. There are people that walk amongst the current human population that operate in another conception range as humans. Their physical appearance would be slightly different but their brains might as well be 10 times the active tissue density of the human brain. They wouldnt become isolationists but they would be completely isolated by others. Even at a potential iq of over 15 times that of a human would never be able to duplicate the human syntax correctly to ever become identifiable to one. Would not have the physiological ability to court and mate with a human or vise versa as well a human would not physiologically be compatible with one of these people even if they had initial attraction to each other - ultimately a form of mistaken identity from the way a human identifies someone else. The sad thing is ultimately as the mutations reproduce amongst themselves and became a new self sustaining species based on pure speculative reason would humanity declare genocide on them. Would ultimately have to exist in secrecy ie a SECRET SOCIETY = secret organisations of non humans hiding from human prosecutions. Once the human species dies out would take foothold.

In terms of all theoretical principles that humans currently observe they forget one thing. That all theoretical principles are like a the roots of a tree. They are all multi dynamic they are constantly changing. Humans think in the forms of absolute principles only but in concurrent repetition. You could tell someone your 'thoughts of dynamic theoretical principals in the current environment' would still take them a base intelligence level currently just not in their range. Intellect range how it is currently confined in the human brain will never exceed the conceptual range of somewhere in the mid 100s in terms of their iq points.

The current stresser on humanity? One word overpopulation but with no way to stop it. Humanity reproduces at the most consistent rate of any animal on the planet. Not large quantities during births but much more likely per offspring produced per person would be much greater than offspring in anything else. The drive and the will of the way reproduction drives the lives of all humans is what will ultimately be their downfall. Take for example the aids epidemic in Africa - Africans know probably in certain areas could be as good as 1 in 2 chance of getting regardless of who their with. But aids takes decades to kill even with out medication if your lucky. If humanity ever faced a world wide deadly disease that was transmitted during all acts body fluid transfer IE all forms of reproductive acts they would live as long as the viruses gestation period allowed before it killed them. The black plague of the of the dark ages was mainly transferred by human to human fluidic transfer it wasnt airbone. Only way to transfer in air would be in aerosol form which would basicly have to be the inhalation of someone else's cough. Symptoms from exposure to almost all viral agents even hostile still take hours to gestate. One virus in your body is harmless of any kind but then becomes troublesome.

physiology never stops changing

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
From "The Book of E’Noch I-XXXVI"
Quote;

the children of the heavens, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another:
“Come, let us chose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.”

And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them:

“I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed,
and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.”

And they all answered him and said:

“Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations
not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.”

Then sware they all together and bound themselves together by mutual imprecations upon it.

And they were in all two hundred;
who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon,
because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.

And these are the names of their leaders:
Semiazaz, their leader,
Arakiba,
Rameel,
Kokabiel,
Tamiel,
Ramiel,
Danel,
Ezeqeel,
Baraqijal,
Asael,
Armaros,
Batarel,
Ananel,
Zaqiel,
Samsapeel,
Satarel,
Turel,
Jomael,
Sariel.

These are their chiefs of tens.

Chapter 7.
And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives,
and each chose for himself one,
and they began to go in unto them and defile themselves with them,
and they taught them charms and enchantment’s,
and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.

And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants,
whose height was Three Thousand Ells:

Who consumed all the acquisitions of men.
And when men could no longer sustain them,

The giants turned against them and devoured mankind.

And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish,
and to devour one an others flesh, and drink the blood.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

I've got news for you - you ARE an ape. All humans are apes. Your DNA is almost identical to other apes, chimpanzees especially, because we share a close ancestor. That is not up for debate - the evidence is there. Evolution is called a theory, as the word 'theory' has a different meaning in science. It doesn't mean 'guess', as it does in normal casual usage, but 'demonstrated and not contradicted by every observation ever made'. To equate it to a common theory is ridiculous. What we call theories in casual language are called 'hypotheses' in scientific terms. The theory of evolution stopped being a hypotheses hundreds of years ago.

If you want to stick your fingers in your ears and pretend that's not the case, then please go ahead. The only person you'll be hurting is yourself. You really make yourself look a bit foolish when you say things like that, as evolution isn't a controversial aspect of science - it's well documented, well understood, very simple, and extremely elegant. It's oh so easy to understand, should you not have any barriers *cough* religion *cough* poor education *cough* to not do so. I'm not attacking you - I only wish to help.

Saying you don't believe in evolution is like saying you don't believe in gravity or electricity. You can say that if you want, but don't be surprised when people laugh.

Your argument is 100% Bunk. There is no 100% proof we came from Apes no matter how much DNA we share. All your argument is only what you choose to believe.

Science has never demonstrated 100% Proof that man came from Apes. It's a popular belief, but the hard core science for Proof is not there.

You wanna stick your fingers in your ears and not listen to the scientist? Even the scientist who study all the data and give us this theory will not claim it is 100% conclusive proof.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You're the one who's not even listening. We are apes. The evidence is there. We know about genetic heredity. We know about DNA. We have the fossil record. We've observed speciation in the laboratory, and even in nature.

We, and other apes, have a common ancestor. Hundreds of years of accurate scientific research, by people whose only agenda is learning, have established that. The same method that allowed man kind to develop the very computer you're looking at now has explained evolution.

You are the one sticking your fingers in your ears. It's terrible.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by davesidious

Your argument is 100% Bunk. There is no 100% proof we came from Apes no matter how much DNA we share. All your argument is only what you choose to believe.

Science has never demonstrated 100% Proof that man came from Apes. It's a popular belief, but the hard core science for Proof is not there.

You wanna stick your fingers in your ears and not listen to the scientist? Even the scientist who study all the data and give us this theory will not claim it is 100% conclusive proof.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

What would you consider 100% proof? Time-travel?

Of course thats insane. But we have mountains of evidence from different science fields all saying that life on Earth (including us!) evolved from a common ancestor, and not a single one against it. So, if you put your ignorance and (..religious?) indoctrination aside and approach the problem with an open mind, what is the most probable answer? Come on...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Again.. even the scientists who study this do not say this is 100% conclusive proof..

Hey Smart guy.. bring me a team of scientists that will say this is 100% conclusive proof and I will listen to your belief system.

The fact is no matter how strongly you believe that you are right, there is no proof. the belief of yours is not proof.. even the scientist will not claim this.

I suppose you think you know something the scientist do not?

Stop telling me to get my fingers out of my ears when you won't listen to the scientists that say your wrong.. Hypocrite!

And MASLO that goes for you too.. When even the scientists will say this is not 100% conclusive proof, why do you persist? This is laughable people.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Show me these biologists who don't believe in evolution. Show me their research that shows that all the other research that demonstrates, beyond a doubt, that evolution is true, is actually false.

Oh, you can't, because they don't exist.

It's not a belief system any more than gravity is one. It's the result of painstaking research conducted by centuries, by people far more intelligent than you and I combined.

My fingers are not in my ears - I've had a decent education, I studied biology, I've read a lot about it. That's all anyone has to have to realise it's true - the evidence is out there, and it's incontrovertible.

So, please show me these biologists (as what a geologist has to think about biology matters naught) who think Evolution is bunk, and we'll start to talk. Until you can do that, you've got nothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

And MASLO that goes for you too.. When even the scientists will say this is not 100% conclusive proof, why do you persist? This is laughable people.

All right. For me, mountains of evidence from different science fields and absence of evidence to the contrary is 100 % proof. Conclusive enough for me. What would you need?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
We are definately a hybrid of extraterrestrials and homo erectus.....

however i doubt that it was the greys....the annunaki is more logical because their image is that of humans...they were the alien races that on a mission for gold and the ones the ancient sumerian spoke of as 'the gods'.

star and flagged

[edit on 19-12-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

All right. For me, mountains of evidence from different science fields and absence of evidence to the contrary is 100 % proof. Conclusive enough for me. What would you need?

Conclusive enough for You. That's just it. Conclusive enough for davesidious also.

But the scientist who have studied this and come up with these theories have said that this is not 100% conclusive proof to them.

You ask me what would it take to get me to believe?

I will tell you.

* Get these same scientists to recant their earlier statements and have them tell me they changed their mind and now they believe that they do have 100% conclusive proof that Man evolved from Ape and I will believe.

It is that simple. That is what I want - Exactly that.. no substitutes.

Do not show me all the tons of other animals that have evolved from other creatures just to demonstrate the theory of evolution. I have seen it and I do already believe that Yes, God used evolution as a tool for animals to grow into other species. But I do Not believe this is the case with Man.

You will ask me, What scientist are these you speak of? I found these answers searching the web. I know the name of the ones who pioneered this research and who in recent years contributed to it - and they are the same ones who said they do not believe this is 100% conclusive proof.

It was very EASY to find. I will not do your research for you. If you want to convince me, Find me That.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join