It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans - A cross between Grey Aliens and Ancient Ape ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is something which has niggled at my mind for some time now.
I often wonder if modern day man may in fact be a hybrid species of Grey Aliens and ancient ape men.

Its just that I think if you took half the DNA of a Grey and half the DNA of a great ape and created a being you would more than likely end up with something very much like a modern human.

In general terms we probably half way between the two in terms of strengh, intelligence and looks !

Just a wee theory thats been spinning around in my head for a while - whats others thoughts on the possibility ?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Our DNA can be matched 98% with that of Chimps and the other 2% is normal for species variation.

Sorry but were 100% homegrown old fashioned Earthmen!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by breano
a hybrid species of Grey Aliens and ancient ape men.

There is no evidence that Grays, or any other aliens, exist.

Its just that I think if you took half the DNA of a Grey and half the DNA of a great ape and created a being you would more than likely end up with something very much like a modern human.
Why would you think that?

Why would Grays be using DNA? And even if they have DNA as their genetic material (or have a genetic material for that matter), why would the Genetic Code of these creatures from another planet, be the same? And why would it be at all compatible with anything from earth? Also, if man is a mixed species, then shouldn't man's DNA be backwards compatible with chimp/ape DNA? I don't think that it is.

Also, the genetic evidence that we do have indicates that man is simply a descendant of primitive apes, not that there is some other missing population. Chimp and Human dna, also, is exceedingly similar. If man was Half gray, then there'd be less than half of a similarity between man and chimp.

These kinds of theories pop up often, but everything about the genetics of man, and every other organism on the planet, strongly supports them sharing a common, terrestrial, ancestor, with no extraterrestrial genetics.

UJ: Its not actually 98%, that was the previous estimate, and it ended up being fairly high, I don't recall what the actual similarity is, but its also very high. Also, there is no 'normal' variation for a species in terms of percentage of DNA, but as you might expect it'd have to be pretty small, yes.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
While this is a though-provoking theory, I highly doubt this could be anywhere near possible. As others have pointed out... it just doesn't make sense all to well.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
According to this site it's a 99.4% match between human and chimpanzee.

I seem to remember seeing a program where someone speculated that if there was genetic 'tampering' by aliens, it would have had to occurred before the humans branched off the tree.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
from the site:

Though these whole-genome comparisons are not yet possible, scientists are close, and preliminary results indicate that humans and chimpanzees are really not so genetically similar, despite Goodman’s numbers. For example, one recent study compared five regions of the chimpanzee genome (encompassing 780,000 base pairs) with the corresponding regions of the human genome and found only a 95% sequence similarity when differences called “indels” (insertions/deletions) were considered in addition to substitutions. Another study found only 86.7% genetic similarity when segments of human and chimpanzee DNA (totaling 1,870,955 base pairs) were laid side by side. This study also included indels in its analysis of human and chimpanzee DNA.

It literally depends on how you look at it. 99, 95, even 86%.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Does [Zeta Reticulan] “little” Grey Alien + “large” earthling-Neanderthal = [hybrid] Cro-Magnon (i.e. modern man)?

Hmmmm.

One thing that always has puzzled me is that no scientist has ever been able to explain properly the existence in modern human blood of the so-called Rh-Negative Factor... which is generally a result of hybrid breeding between distinct species.

This RH Negative Factor is generally brushed under the carpet as a "mutation of unknown Origin", which suddenly “happened” in Europe, around 45,000-55,000 years ago. Then this [hybrid? Randomly mutated?] group of hominids called “Cro Magnon” (which is what modern Europeans are today) purportedly spread very quickly into the area of what is now Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland as well as into England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, etc.

During the process of “Allo-immunization” which occurs during the act of giving live birth (as with cro-magnon man), blood cells from the unborn child can actually escape into the mother's bloodstream.

These cells are recognized as “foreign” if they are a wholly “different” blood-type from the mother------- and a natural rejection process will generally ensue with the formation of antibodies to the invading cells. This process is known as red cell alloimmunization.

In more than 98% of cases, this red blood cell “incompatibility” involves the Rhesus or Rh D antigen [Rh-negative Factor] so the disease is known as Rhesus disease or Rh disease.

Although the exact percentage varies with race, 15% of the United States population is Rh-negative and 85% is Rh-positive.

If a Rh-negative woman conceives a child with a Rh-positive partner, the potential exists for the child to inherit its father's Rh-positive blood type.

There are two types of Rh-positive men. In 55% of individuals, the man is heterozygous. In these cases, his genetics allow him to produce Rh-negative offspring 50% of the time and Rh-positive offspring the remaining 50% of the time.

In the second type of a Rh-positive individual, only Rh-positive offspring can result, a condition known as the “homozygous state.”

So... Rh-negative women with a Rh-positive partner are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events.

Again….Hmmmm.

Moreover, an Rh-negative woman with a Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive...

NB: In animals this is seen as a problem, but ONLY in HYBRID Animals.

Could this be a vestige of some HYBRIDIZATION back around 50,000 years ago between an alien race and the Neanderthal in Europe?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'd say its a leap to put the cause at hybridization between humans and neanderthals. if anything, the extreme delicacy of humans, as represented by things like RH factors, indicates that a neanderthal and alien wouldn't be able to hybridize. And also, there aren't any neanderthal genes (from the mitochonrion anyway) in modern men, which we'd expect if man stems from neanderthal. Also neanderthal and cro-magnon seem to be relatively contemporaneous, rather than just one and then suddenly the other.

The evidence just too strongly supports that man evolved from other apes.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi Nygdan:

Thanks for your comments:

I wonder if the mysterious RH factors (positive and negative) in the blood of modern cro-magnon (i.e. modern) humans could be the result of perhaps a forced hybridization between any Alien (i.e. extra-Terrestrial or "non Terran", non-earthling) race and any Terran (i.e. earthling) race in general----

I certainly did not mean to limit the discussion to Neanderthals only ..but it leaves one wondering what actually DID happen to all the "big brained" Neanderthals, who literally covered the planet at one time according to the bones left behind, a race of hominids which are thought to be extinct today...at least I haven't seen any around (with perhaps the exception of my room-mate, maybe..!!!)

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm (well, at least this beats stories about talking snakes and magic fruit at least)

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The dissapearance of the neandethals is rather strange, and surprising considering that they seemed to have somewhat larger than moder man's. However, during their history, their tool set is very slow to change, whereas cro-magnon's tool sets change and advance very often.

Thats one of those bits of information that brings up more questions that you stared with tho!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I heard from my pappy that a frenchie ended up proving that the hybridization of alien & chimps occured, although he wasn't so specific as to how exactly it would work, only that it would be an artificial process.

I realized this has written proof! The bible seems to be a prime example, with the "god" artificially insemenating the virgin Mary! The frenchies' Idea had the same point! Living in our humble solitude

I believe true humans had no white color, rather this trait was adopted through the hybridization of aliens/apers, which certainly would explain racial friction; The Aliens were evolved far more than us, and I believe they are the original inhabitants of this planet, and may still.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Were the Cro-magnons and neanderthals around at the same time? I was pretty sure that they were.

And aren't they two distinct steps in our evolution that shouldn't have ran into on another?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

no, the answer is no.
"Neanderthals" coexisted with them

[edit on 5/25/2008 by JPhish]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by breano

question:

What do you get when you cross a Grey Alien with a Great Ape?

A Grape! LMAO! Sorry guys, I just simply could not turn down that open opportunity to say that!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by breano
This is something which has niggled at my mind for some time now.
I often wonder if modern day man may in fact be a hybrid species of Grey Aliens and ancient ape men.

We are here to express our opinion.

Here is mine:

You're theory is on the right track.

You just need a little illumination.

The extraterrestrials who mixed their DNA with the "already evolving hominids" here hundreds of thousands of years ago, that the Sumerians referred to as the Anunnaki, were likely Zetan-Reptilian, not Greys

The ancient illustrations of aliens largely point to a Reptilian humanoid species and it appears that the Grey race came about much later. If you look at the Grey illustrations closely, they even resemble a genetic blend between the Reptilian and Preying Mantis species that are also reported by abductees over the years. Another indication: the Greys are reported by abductees to be subservient to the Reptilian and Preying Mantis elite.

The genetic mixing of Reptilian DNA with the Homo Erectus species to produce Homo sapiens, is confirmed by the archaeological findings of Zecharia Sitchin in deciphering ancient Sumerian and the more recent Akkadian clay tablets. It is also confirmed, albeit indirectly and unofficially, by the United States Air Force through the testimony of award-winning journalist and documentary producer, Linda Moulton Howe, in the Companion Tape of The Mysterious Origins of Man.

References:

Where Exactly Did Homo Sapiens Come From?

Homo Sapiens Contain 223 Alien Genes In DNA

Dr. Roger Leir Confirms That 223 Genes In Human DNA Are Extraterrestrial In Origin

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There are several theories as to the demise of Homo neanderthalensis and the propagation of Homo Sapiens.

The most recent studies indicate that they were 2 separate species as no mitochondrial DNA was transmitted from Homo Neanderthalensis to Homo Sapien Sapiens (modern man). It is also highly unlikely that cross breeding between dramatically different species would have produced any viable offspring....and that is between 2 slightly different species on one planet.

What makes you think it would be possible for an extra terrestrial to exist in our environment in the first place? think of all of the possible cross-contamination to and from our planet....the amount of sterilisation of equipment that has to be carried out to stop contamination of, say, Mars for example.

Look at what happened with smallpox in the Americas....imagine being from another planet, setting foot on this planet....

God...the risks to the visitors and the risk to the eco systems on this planet

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Granted there is no real evidence or any other reason other than imagination and curiosity to think something like this happended, there is also no other reason to think that something like this isn't possible. If aliens exist and have the ability to travel millions or even trillions of light years through space, what makes us think they wouldn't have the ability to manipulate DNA and other genetic structures here on earth? Or to manipulate genetic structures to the point where we wouldn't be able to notice? We do such things to mice, sheep, spiders ect. all the time. I haven't studied too deeply into evolutionary theory, but the idea of being only 1% (or so) different from a chimp, yet having such a vast amount of variance between the species seems strange to me when compared to the variance of other species. Observe what a chimp's highest accomplishment is as a species, then read Plato's dialogues and take a trip to the moon. Such an arguement is the similar to the argument for the existence of God; you can't prove it nor disprive it (per Cartesian ideology). I suppose the big difference is, when your time of death arrives, you will know of a God or not a God. Aliens can come down anytime they like all fill us in.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There's gotta be a missing link somewhere. Maybe we're decsendents of Greys and Reptilians
. Maybe someday all of the intelligent species of the universe can be combined together to form a super intelligent race of of beings. We can all be one.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MissInformation

A "missing link" is a lot different to "hybrid of intergalactic aliens and apes". Granted, there are missing links in our evolution, but we know where these missing links started, and we know where they ended up. We can pretty safely say that a comparatively-intelligent hominid didn't evolve into a Grey alien then evolve back into a slightly-more-intelligent hominid. That is illogical.

Plus, our DNA doesn't lie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join