It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings by astronauts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
At this address, you can read the UFO sighting reports by astronauts :

assoc.wanadoo.fr... (It's in english)

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
very interesting nans, great find
i thought they "hush,hush" all the astronauts UFO sightings.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Also, I have shared a story told to me by a shuttle flight controller that I will repeat here.

Shuttle on orbit, live feed coming in from Payload bay camera. A spherical object (that is not supposed to be there) comes into view of the camera. Flight controllers see it in MCC. Within a matter of a few seconds live feed is shut off.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think it's amazing. It's not just Joe public seeing UFO's but also people in high places (excuse the pun LOL ). I have only ever seen one "Unidentified Flying Object" in my life so far and the truth is, I just don't know what it was I saw, however it was huge and sort of looked like the triangle shaped UFO and it was over one of the nations largest steel producing plants at the time we (some friends and myself) observed it.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hmmnnn...

So far as Gordo Cooper goes, he has often, publicly, spoken about about the UFO subject, so i believe what this ite says about him...

But, I'm having hard time believing this stuff about the other astronauts. Yes, I believe they may have seen something, but I don't believe they would talk about it, even in private, with an outsider.

However... I remember something Buzz Aldrin said on the Letterman show once: David asked him, pointedly, about UFOs, to which Buzz went into this detailed story about two that Armstrong, collins, and himself tracked from the CSM Columbia's radar for awhile. Just as Letterman (and the audience) were getting all excited, he smiled and said, to effect, that they were determined, later, to just be the side covers from the Saturn V's upper stage (I believe the upper stage is called the "little Joe").

Now, he said this like a punchline... But, argueably, the way he delivered the punch was flat... as when someone says "Oh, I didn't mean that" but you know that they DID. That is, he dropped the emphasis in his voice when he gave the real explanation. He, also, looked right into the camera at that moment. It was weird... I've wondered, for years, if he was trying to say something without saying it.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
At this address, you can read the UFO sighting reports by astronauts :

assoc.wanadoo.fr... (It's in english)

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

I am beginning to believe that the story about the astronauts memories of what they saw on the moon were wiped out is true...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Whoa, that's an interesting link. There are far too many reports, whether fact or fiction, to dismiss the existence of UFO's. Certainly not all accounts are false. Personally I've never seen a UFO, but I have no reason to believe that they don't exist. Cover ups and secrecy really piss me off. The truth is what it is and NO one should be able to conceal it. Thanks for posting that link, Nans DESMICHELS.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
when neil armstrong says "its one small step" etc surely thats a lie as there is someone already out there filming him lol i reckon the moon landing was fake

ID

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I find if baffling how after so many credible sources like this witness UFO's people can still say that they do not exist. This is one you can't blame on swamp gas.

On a side note the moon landing was fake

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
if anyone can tell me about the moon landing put some old threads it would be appreciated

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Personally, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm one of those people that need to see something for themselves.

So if anyones in contact, send em down here will ya?

new topics

top topics

join