It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser guided attack [IRAQ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Cant find if this has been posted before but its pretty impressive anyway.Its a night time laser guided attack in Iraq.

Laser guided Attack

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Sounded like at least one UH-60 with miniguns. LOVE the minigun. Miniguns are your Friend.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I dont know that its been psted, but that vids been around a bit. Its very interesting. I found myself watching it over and over trying to make out exactly what they were shooting at.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I can't tell what they're shooting at, but I love the sound of a mini going off. The only two things I know of that carry it though are the AH-6 and the UH-60, with the MH-53 occasionally, but it can't be a -53 or a -6 because of the noise levels. The AH-6 is super quiet, and the -53 is super noisy, and requires so much maintenance that I doubt it could stay on target that long. heh. There's at least one Apache there too. One gun sounds like a 30mm chain gun.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here's another video I googled that I've never seen before. Closer view on the chopper. Apparently this is show of force demonstration, not in combat, so title of vid is wrong.

www.flurl.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Definatly a UH-60. I was going to guess AH-1Z. The chaingun sounds like a ground based M2. The tracer fire is coming from the ground and the ROF is too high to be a M203 30mm.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Weps_The_Tanker]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Could have been a AH-6C "Little Bird" they can be armed with both a minigun and rockets. They are well known to be used for close air support and direct attack for special operations forces in adverse weather and at night.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
curious where is the out cry that we see on other topics when the scenario is switched and its the americans in the firing line?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Perhaps some people can tell the difference between good and evil. Unlike Cassius Clay.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Winchester Ranger T]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I seen this video before, i think it's a C-130 spectre gunship. firing an minigun... that would be the most possible guess.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester Ranger T
Perhaps some people can tell the difference between good and evil. Unlike Cassius Clay.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Winchester Ranger T]

you should do stand up

seriously though its comments like that show how peoples propectives are diffrent from diffrent points.

there is no good or evil in war
just how you look at things

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Oh I don't know, I'd call the massacre of 6 million Jews fairly evil and their liberation by the allies fairly good.

But maybe you're right, the Arabs would probably see that one differently.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Winchester Ranger T]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester Ranger T

Oh I don't know, I'd call the massacre of 6 million Jews fairly evil and their liberation by the allies fairly good.

But maybe you're right, the Arabs would probably see that one differently.

and what does this have to do with what i said?
or is that all you can reply with?

Read my reply again
cant be botherd to explain it

just for others
what hitler did was evil

[edit on 1-1-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

curious where is the out cry that we see on other topics when the scenario is switched and its the americans in the firing line?

well it was a demonstration not an attack.

top topics

join