It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 a lot clearer now in google earth, looks like an updated image.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Is it the Johovas witnessses that have records of every single birth and death of every person on the planet? Or is it the Mormons? I think it was Mormons. Well they had everything stored in a mountain but since computers where invented, all info went on computer so they didn't need all that space anymore.

Guess who bought the mountain off them? Guess what the new area 51 is now.. Yes a gigantic mountain. If only i could remember the damm name!

A conspiricey theorist who has got peices of crashed ufo's from investigations told me 2 years ago area 51 moved to the location as it was already dug out and workable

It is well cameraflarged, you can't view inside via satalite!! Perfect!

Groom lake is obviously still used also but like people have said it is rather too quiet there now!

Saying that those aircraft can carry at least 200 men and i saw at least two on the ground. I remember seeing a documentory of the staff all being flown into work!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Douse anyone know how to attach pics?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

519.bmp.zip

[edit on 18/8/05 by The Surrealist]
Well, at least I tryed...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Surrel, go to www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com and upload the pictures there.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
Far West there is what looks like an abandond base, it has Triangles with circles in it, and imprints of buildings in the sand, sorry I cant tell you exactly were, but this computer really sucks and cant download or activate the google maps. But there around Area 51, well, far west, but not before you come to a long road. When traveling west you should go over a lot of mountains. Ignore the green sploches, thats just tech difficulties. Ill try to find my old screenshots of the base and surrounding.

The Surrealist

That's where they test bombs, unless I'm looking at the wrong thing.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What I like about Google Earth is to be able to tilt the picture and see the landscape. What a great view....

jra

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
What the... that sky is photoshoped in right XPhiles? But yeah I love the ability to lower the camera and see some basic 3d terrain.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
What the... that sky is photoshoped in right XPhiles? But yeah I love the ability to lower the camera and see some basic 3d terrain.

PLUS.. using the tilt feature is a good way of looking for possible secret tunnels on the sides Mountains
I think I've seen a few. Yeah I photoshoped the sky in lol...

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What amazes me is satelite photography use to be Top Secret, NRO Type stuff. Now any regular 6 year old child has access to satelite imagery of any major US city. Among other country capitals.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Used to work at K.U.M.S.C (Kirtland Underground Munitions Complex) and I looked on google earth and it was over 9 years old. They built in 94 and the LandSat image showed it still under construction.

"Area 51 isnt in the place you think its in"

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
That's a cool thing to know. Obviously it's something secret, because they have updates pictures of Egypt, so 9 years old. Wow, that means they took satelite pictures of it 9 years ago? That's something we should look into.

Does anyone know if this Satelite Google Earth (Keyhole) uses is their own? or a public one? something along those lines?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Look it up address is
Albuquerque, NM 87117

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'll look it up later, right now I'm working on something else.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
NM i found it.
i4.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Could you possibly tell us the function of that facility, what you did, etc?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Wow, sound interesting. What kind of robotics and bioengineering? And what is the "good stuff" if you don't mind me asking.

Edit:
I just realised something, Who cares if they fly to work? They're the government, it's easier to fly there than drive an hour or two in the middle of the desert. I can't believe that I actually thought they flew to work is a conspiracy

[edit on 23-8-2005 by Vinci]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"The Good Sutff"

Ok heres some of the good stuff I saw there.
Once on patrol we were asked to provide extra security for one of the tech area's ( they have tech area's 1-15, its like a proving ground) it was 8 I believe. Well we get there and all hell is breaking loose, one of the scientists comes out with his nose bloodied and part of his face cut. I thought someone had gone nuts in there because I see this man in there thrashing around like a Ape on crack. We try to go inside to stop this crazy #er but are stopped by Sandia Labs Sec, I ask them if they are going to do something and one of the guards laughs. I now am very pissed off and confused so I ask the San Sec guy what was so funny and he tells me to look through the window over there. I have seen some strange # in my life but this one was the mother of all wierd. They had taken a cadaver, injecting its muscles and tissue with some electrolite solution and hooked up a pack on it that had ten's (like the units that chiropracters use to work muscles) attacked all over its body and the scientists were trying to make it move around with controls. I will never dontate by damn body to science ever. I dont expect anyone to believe me and thats fine, its better for you that you never saw it; I'm the one that has to live with the nightmares not you. I will tell you another good one tomorrow, I need my painkillers and some Mac N Cheeze.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Honkey Tonkey Piano Men! Wow, that's very scary. But they let you look? I mean, usually in that situation they'd tell you to step back and stuff, not "here, come take a look".

How many of these "tech areas" do you know exist in the base?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
They are not in the base they are areas around KUMSC. Usually when you have Top Secret clearance you can see anything you want

here is a .PDF of some research on Tech area 11 (So I guess they have more than 8, but as far as I know they closed alot of those down).

www.prod.sandia.gov... 1617.pdf

I know its hard to believe but im not asking you too, a buddy and I are they only ones that know its real.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
the pictres you see are the only picsture they want you to see you think they are so stupid as to been seen from a satallite be smart people omg stop thinking in such stupid ways

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join