It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My OLD UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Since I havent posted my UFO sighting, I figure I would. This one took place about 10 years ago one night on guard duty.

I was pulling guard duty one night put at our tac site. We were up in the hills outside the German vilage of Neuheilligenbach, about an hour south of Cologne. Relatively small and rural area. Our unit was based on an airforce base, as Patriot Missile Units often are.

Anyways, I was out having a smoke, the night was clear, Unusual for the Eifel region. I looked off to the southeast, towards the village, was looking up at the night sky. I then saw something pop up over the hill abruptly, it was blueish in color, and was elliptical in shape. Its sudden springing startled me, and i stared at it for a while. it hovered a bit, like a split second, then slowly descended, then ascended again, and got more distant, i was assuming it was traveling southeasterly. I watched it go away, and of more to the east, another object entered me field of vision. it was similar in shape, but had more a peach glow to it. At this point Im pretty curious, and i called to the SOG (seargant of the guard) to come out and take a look. He came out, and the first blue shape had already disappeard, but the second one was still in sight. I pointed it out to him, and he was tunned, he didnt know what the hell it was. We watched it, it held still for a little while, slowly moving at a crawl, then steadily went to go join its :friend in the same direction. We were both at this point a little freaked out, and he called battalion with a suspicious actitivty report. The batalion staff duty took down the report, and told us to stay alert, and they would check in on it with the airforce to see if they were doing anything.

Anyway, I stayed outside, the two shapes faded on the horizon. I was up against the fence, and was looking around to see if I could see anything else. Nothing else happened, and the sky was quiet for the rest of the evening.

However, not all ended well, we recieved a call back from batallion staff duty, that the airforce was not doing any fly by night missions for training, and whatever we saw wasnt airforce.

needless to say, even though we filed a report, it went through all the channels, all people notified, and we were basically given an answer: we didnt see anything, nothing was detected on radar, we simply were suffering sleep deprivation, blah blah blah. End of story, and for the next few weeks, we were the butt of jokes from our peers.

But I was bright eyed and bushy tailed when i saw what I saw. And my SOG saw it too.

I still wonder about what I saw. Since we were near our airforce base, i wonder if it was some sort of wierd craft they are testing, or if it was a UFO.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh, and to answer the next question, no, there were no cattle mutilations reported in the aarea, no no one claiming to be abducted that I know of.

ID

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This sounds to me like it could be better explained as a secret government craft then an alien one based on the movements you described.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Really? You aware of any sort of govornment projects and such, that are similar? Do you have links pr pictures or anything? Id be interested in seeing them, perhaps I might be able to idenitify it. Im really curious what it was. Obviously, the way our commanders reacted, it was something we werent supposed to see.

Do you knwo of anything that fits the bill?

new topics

top topics

join