It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the Recent Plane Crashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What's up with all of the plane crashes recently? I just heard of the recent one in Venezuela. I think that's 3 or 4 that I've heard of in the last few days. That seems kind of odd. You don't think these could all be related could you? Or maybe just 2 of them? It just seems weird that we only hear of a crash every now and then, and now all of a sudden we have 3 or 4 crashes in a few days.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm going to go with "no" on this one for the time being.

Fatal incidents happen on a chillingly frequent basis; most of us won't hear about them because they don't happen "here", and/or they're private (small) craft, and/or they involve military craft.

Great site

November 2004, for example had five fatal crashes, with three occurring over a 4-day period.

And in Jan 2003 there were 3 fatal crashes within a 2-day period.

It's tragic, but it's not really an increase when we consider the data.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think no also, it wasn't until after I saw some of the other posts that got this question in my head. I don't think they are linked in any way, I just wanted to see who did, and why they may think this.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
can someone get me info about if a plane crash from new york to colmbia

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The news likes to spurts these stories. It takes one relatively high-profile accident to prime the pump then they all pour down the pipe for a month or two.

You never hear about car wrecks on the national news because they happen every 2 minutes but if some celeb or politician dies in one we get night after night of stories about vehicle safety and the roads and the commutes we make for a couple of weeks then it all goes away.

The same with drowning in the pool, getting shot, dying from botulism, and plan crashes.

All around you, 24/7, people are dying from one thing or another at fantastic rates. Kind of makes the accidents the news tells you about seem pretty petty and hardly worth reporting which in realty they are.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't know how you can't help but make that logical leap. We do have a natural instinct for observing patterns and recognizing patterns.

I think the bigger jump would be to why are so many objects both foreign and domestic falling out of the sky?

Planes, birds, satellites, space rocks???????

Do you think that maybe the earth is tilting and causing some kind of geomagnetic anomaly?

Well I said it was a jump; I just didn’t say how big.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If planes start falling out of the sky at a non-random rate, then I will be concerned. However, it is disconcerting for any air plane to crash.

top topics

join