It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Your best theory of our space ancestry"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, this is for your own theories and ideas which have happened in a short period of time to be where we are today.Meaning how do you think that our world is doing on unlocking our (awareness) of our space ancestry?Do you think that we have some barriers to overcome?Are our laws and theories still adequate?Where will our travel or search stop by the limitations of our thinking?Or is it a cycle of reptitious thinking?Do you guys and gals think that we were put here or were here on our own accord?Did genetic splicing have a big factor in our evolution?Where has most of our technology come from?Was it from our own know how or our space brothers and sisters?Is humanity ready to claim their stake in space and abide by the cosmic laws/universal laws?Did each of our earth races fail at keeping mother earth Gaia balanced?Alright ATSer's go ahead and post the most accurate plausibility of our role or position of the above questions.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i think the world is unlocking itself slowly and also a major part will be from the guidence of other beings(through dreams, flashbacks, phenomena, self-realization and such)
I Think we Have Many Many Barriers To Overcome..For One..A Major Thing in Our Way Is The Fact we Deny alot of it because of the fear of the unknown
Our Laws And Theories Might Still Be..But Maybe In Different Ways People Might See The Becoming Of More Things..Like If All This Time What We Thought We Knew was Just The dash on the "I" ..and when everything is revieled then we will see that extra dot to complete things
Travel Is A wonderous Thing for The People Who Need To Know More...And I Supose Thought Can Be Endless...So I Guess We Will Not Stop To Any Limitations Of Searching
My Honest Opinion About Genetic Splicing..Yes It Did Play a Huge Factor...Infact AnEarlier Race Might Have Been the real reason...they are getting whiped out..why not make hybrids to withstand the climate and atmosphere changes that might have tooken place..ex..if a huge comit decided to make way to us and mess things up...im not going to get into it much..but i do believe australia used to be the antarctica thats here today..and a civilazation used to live on the old antarctica..
our tech coming from? all over possibly..heck i bet they are right here with us helping us makes stuff as we speek..wait a decade come out with the old tech to make it seem like we spent years into the making..ha ha i bet thats it

oh and we failed all right
enjoy~kiliker

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think traditional science can't explain why we had brains 200,000 years ago that enable us today to design fantastic technology. And it will only get more fantastic. How could evolution result in a being that was more capable then it needed to be? We were probably designed for a function. We have to design ourselves out of that funciton otherwise we will never escape from our design limitations; these limitations being physical, intelllectual and spritual.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Im thinking we have been here before and that we are repeating previous mistakes. This could be our second or third turn round the block. If in the past we reached a level where we launched deep space vessels possibly now we are being visited by our own (now much more advanced) cousins. Coming home to find us in the so called stone age. Atlantis has many meanings for many people.

And look up john lear(leer) on ats for a far out ant farm scenario that has possibilities if you think about it.

Good thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
To understand "evolution" one must understand the experiment and creation process.We are "Earths experiment" here for creation.Earth is a place where alien life forms such as ourselves take on adversary by not knowing Earths Design.Earth houses many different foreign instalations not just one essence but many from all over.We are playing out an "Intergalactic Role "on Earths terms.Many of you might have been space kings and don't even know it.Or part of a galactic faction, or a peace treaty organisation.Life always recycles itself.Now you take these beings of light which we are and put them together and its a "Cosmic Script" that is waiting to rewrite its past and future by the presEnt moment.What we do here truly does echo in eternity.It is like a giant domino effect felt through the whole system.Earth is a design brought together to keep other systems out there from locking up.By putting all these different experiencers here we unlock our past, present and future.We are "Guardians of Reality".Its always the level of understanding that makes or breaks us.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well, I am going to be reviving some old threads in the hopes we can have some good discusions.

join