It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Freemasonry is a Religion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Here's a quote that truly represents how I feel about this:

It simply takes a genuinely inquiring heart and mind to realize that there are countless numbers of major conspiracies within our social-system designed to manipulate the minds of the masses.

It simply takes a genuinely inquiring heart and mind to realize that they are all connected by the same controlling force.

taken from:

www.stopchildrape.info...

I'm assuming you've BEEN there already?

Or perhaps you've read this book:

www.ritualabusefree.org... Egyptian-Masonic-Satanic Connection.htm

Because the evidence speaks for itself. I can't say straight up that's it's just a "simple fraternity" so firmly and confidently regarding ALL of Freemasonry on a GLOBAL SCALE.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

OK here's my issue with you on this:

Let's say that there is some little elite group at the top of EVERYTHING that controls the world and everyone in it and is behind all this SRA and whatever. My bet would be that they were not the Masons themselves, but would have found a way to infiltrate every single organization on the planet, perhaps including Masonry, but also the Elks, the Boy/Girl Scouts, Modern Woodmen of America, Electrical unions, media corporations, oil companies, financial institutions, etc etc etc.

While this "elite group" (IF they exist, which I'm not convinced of at this point) may be using every imaginable front as a cover for their activities, weaving their influential tentacles into the very fabric of civilization, this does NOT mean it's the Masons that are doing it! I know you've said before that perhaps they are unwitting victims in this scheme, but then so are the other organizations I've just named off and, in that case, why aren't you attempting to expose them as "aiding and abetting child abuse" as well? Why have you singled out Masonry as the root of this evil when you yourself said it may be that they are merely being exploited without their knowledge?

Why aren't you sitting on the steps of ADM or Haliburton or Enron with your little picket sign, if you're so concerned about corruption and abuse of power and influence? Why aren't you going after these fundamentalist churches that are torturing children every day under the charade of "saving their souls"? (Look into the recent Ponchatoula, Louisiana case for an example) Why aren't you holding the Pope accountable for years of documented sexual abuse by priests, heartwrenching accounts that were denied and covered up at all costs? I don't recall any Freemasonry lodges having to settle out of court for millions of dollars over scandals like the Vatican has had to deal with in the past few years. Are you saying that the Masons can cover their tracks better than the Pope? Come on now. Use some common sense.

Besides, the jokes about molesting altar boys ("two snickers and a Coke"?) don't involve Masons. Chew on THAT with your child abuse horror stories.

My point is that your singular focus on Masonry is not serving your goal, if you are in fact more concerned about the children than you are about persecuting Masons. I suspect you just don't like them for some reason and really haven't considered the broad scope of your theory. While your alleged "group" may indeed exist, I believe they are WAY beyond Masonry if they are that untouchable. They would have to be. Why would you pick a front that everyone is already suspicious of, that has been persecuted throughout the centuries by the Church, by political dictatorships, by the ignorant masses that fear anything they don't understand. It would be very stupid to hide behind a group that is so often targeted for the kind of crap you continually spout on this site.

I also wonder why you and a few others, who claim to be so concerned about child abuse, spend all day posting in HERE about it rather than getting out in your communities and doing the real work of advocacy and education, which is not accomplished sitting in front of your computer arguing at a conspiracy site whilst eating Cheetos.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stegosaur
OK here's my issue with you on this:

Let's say that there is some little elite group at the top of EVERYTHING that controls the world and everyone in it and is behind all this SRA and whatever. My bet would be that they were not the Masons themselves, but would have found a way to infiltrate every single organization on the planet, perhaps including Masonry, but also the Elks, the Boy/Girl Scouts, Modern Woodmen of America, Electrical unions, media corporations, oil companies, financial institutions, etc etc etc.

While this "elite group" (IF they exist, which I'm not convinced of at this point) may be using every imaginable front as a cover for their activities, weaving their influential tentacles into the very fabric of civilization, this does NOT mean it's the Masons that are doing it!

Secrecy is a major factor on who/what is to blame!

Secret Societies plays a major role!

SECRECY IN ALL GOVERNMENTS PLAYS A ROLE!

Masonry is just a TOOL for this "elite group" to push their agenda.

SECRETS CORRUPT AND IT IS UNACCEPTABLE IF WE EVER WANT A FREE SOCIETY!

So yes, Freemasonry plays a ROLE in all this. It's just another branch in the tree.

Again, please understand that most masons are kept in the dark about all this.

I know you've said before that perhaps they are unwitting victims in this scheme, but then so are the other organizations I've just named off and, in that case, why aren't you attempting to expose them as "aiding and abetting child abuse" as well? Why have you singled out Masonry as the root of this evil when you yourself said it may be that they are merely being exploited without their knowledge?

I have not singled them out, I'm simply having others be AWARE.

Aware of what?

Aware that things aren't what seem to be.

Aware that corruption exists.

Aware that evil does exist.

Aware that those who are evil and corrupt can easily slither their way into a "simple fraternity" (as some would put it) like Freemasonry.

Why aren't you sitting on the steps of ADM or Haliburton or Enron with your little picket sign, if you're so concerned about corruption and abuse of power and influence? Why aren't you going after these fundamentalist churches that are torturing children every day under the charade of "saving their souls"? (Look into the recent Ponchatoula, Louisiana case for an example) Why aren't you holding the Pope accountable for years of documented sexual abuse by priests, heartwrenching accounts that were denied and covered up at all costs? I don't recall any Freemasonry lodges having to settle out of court for millions of dollars over scandals like the Vatican has had to deal with in the past few years. Are you saying that the Masons can cover their tracks better than the Pope? Come on now. Use some common sense.

The pope and it's religion is yet another branch of corruption in the tree.

The most that I can do is have people do the research and make up their own minds.

You want ME to go after the fundamentalist churches!? Just ME? Simply impossible, if you want to see things CHANGE for the GOOD. You need a whole lot more than me.

Besides, the jokes about molesting altar boys ("two snickers and a Coke"?) don't involve Masons. Chew on THAT with your child abuse horror stories.

Okay??

My point is that your singular focus on Masonry is not serving your goal, if you are in fact more concerned about the children than you are about persecuting Masons. I suspect you just don't like them for some reason and really haven't considered the broad scope of your theory. While your alleged "group" may indeed exist, I believe they are WAY beyond Masonry if they are that untouchable. They would have to be. Why would you pick a front that everyone is already suspicious of, that has been persecuted throughout the centuries by the Church, by political dictatorships, by the ignorant masses that fear anything they don't understand. It would be very stupid to hide behind a group that is so often targeted for the kind of crap you continually spout on this site.

I also wonder why you and a few others, who claim to be so concerned about child abuse, spend all day posting in HERE about it rather than getting out in your communities and doing the real work of advocacy and education, which is not accomplished sitting in front of your computer arguing at a conspiracy site whilst eating Cheetos.

My goal is to inform. When was the last time you've heard someone speak up about all this publicly? on ATS? Friends? Family? Nope. No one.

Corruption and Deception is more successfully executed when it's OUT IN THE OPEN.

Not too many have their eyes OPEN to SEE.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

My goal is to inform. When was the last time you've heard someone speak up about all this publicly? on ATS? Friends? Family? Nope. No one.

Oh unfortunately I hear people bitch and moan and complain about the state of the world all the time. It's very rarely that I actually see anyone DO anything about it. Have you seen the commercial about the girls in the locker room all standing around a sink with the water running? They all look at it and say various things like, "Someone should do something about that" and 'What a shame to waste all that water", blah blah blah. One girl comes up and without a word actually turns the damn faucet off! THAT is what solved the problem, not the endless whining and intellectual posturing of "informing the ignorant masses".

You are not INFORMING anyone. You just like to hear yourself talk because it is easier to point the finger and rant than it is to actually DO anything about what you rant about. OH yes everyone wants to "get the word out, get the word out" and meanwhile it is this futile game of "Telephone" while no one takes any real action. So we all sit around like idiots with all this "knowledge" while the world still goes to hell anyway because NO ONE DID ANYTHING, they were too busy arguing about what needs to be DONE. You want to educate others so you can feel superior like some sort of slothful noble, while leaving the real work to someone else because in your own ADMITTED APATHY and IMPOTENCE, you can do nothing and you choose to do nothing because you are convinced that your effort will be wasted before you even start. Pathetic. I wouldn't want you in a foxhole with me. Sadly, you are a stellar example of the true Beta: defeated before you even begin, and by your own admission. I'm glad not everyone is a limp celery stalk like you, with only a big mouth where your backbone should be.

I am sick sick sick of all these people who think they are so brilliant that all they have to do to correct the evils of the world is sit around and dictate what the rest of us should KNOW in some benevolent gesture of enlightenment. PLEASE. Spare me your thinly veiled apathy and poor excuse for laziness when it comes to true social reform. Get off your butt and do something about it and maybe you'll make some kind of difference.

Oh wait. That's what the Masons are for. Nevermind. (Thanks guys!
)

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Stegosaur]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There is a catholic or maybe it's just a channel that talks about things in the bible...

However they have a show on it's on at 5:30 today, they talk about freemasonry, the nwo, pres bush as the doomsday president, terrorism within our borders (the government)

All the conspiracy theories, this bible channel talks about.

they have a website www.newswatch.org... I think... No this is the one but that one is good too...

www.newswatchmagazine.org...

Anyway, i've read that the reason masons have to keep secrets all the way through their levels is to see if they can keep the secrets secret, no matter how big they get as they move up the chain.

But only the 33rd degree mason knows the truth. Adam Weishpoft or whatever his name is hated religion, hated god, but practiced luciferianism and when he died Albert pike took over..The illuminati is freemasonry...They believe in a god? But not the nice one bible believers believe in.

I don't want to mence words, this is my way of paraphrasing... I know I know, don't ever work as a journalist..

I know someone on here knows what i'm talking about.. .Maybe they can package it up more nicely.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Oh unfortunately I hear people bitch and moan and complain about the state of the world all the time. It's very rarely that I actually see anyone DO anything about it. Have you seen the commercial about the girls in the locker room all standing around a sink with the water running? They all look at it and say various things like, "Someone should do something about that" and 'What a shame to waste all that water", blah blah blah. One girl comes up and without a word actually turns the damn faucet off! THAT is what solved the problem, not the endless whining and intellectual posturing of "informing the ignorant masses".

You're kidding me, right? THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DO IT! TO INFORM THE MASSES!

ONCE that is done, I AM HOPING AND PRAYING that enough people who are AWARE to become angry! Because ANGER DOES HELP!

But not if it's just me, man. You need a freakin' riot that is so massive in front of the white house just to expect SOME change/action to be done.

This isn't just a bunch of barbie girls talking about mindless garbage, this is a GRAND CONSPIRACY AGAINST HUMANITY.

Do you understand the difference?

You are not INFORMING anyone. You just like to hear yourself talk because it is easier to point the finger and rant than it is to actually DO anything about what you rant about. OH yes everyone wants to "get the word out, get the word out" and meanwhile it is this futile game of "Telephone" while no one takes any real action. So we all sit around like idiots with all this "knowledge" while the world still goes to hell anyway because NO ONE DID ANYTHING, they were too busy arguing about what needs to be DONE. You want to educate others so you can feel superior like some sort of slothful noble, while leaving the real work to someone else because in your own ADMITTED APATHY and IMPOTENCE, you can do nothing and you choose to do nothing because you are convinced that your effort will be wasted before you even start. Pathetic. I wouldn't want you in a foxhole with me. Sadly, you are a stellar example of the true Beta: defeated before you even begin, and by your own admission. I'm glad not everyone is a limp celery stalk like you, with only a big mouth where your backbone should be.

I am sick sick sick of all these people who think they are so brilliant that all they have to do to correct the evils of the world is sit around and dictate what the rest of us should KNOW in some benevolent gesture of enlightenment. PLEASE. Spare me your thinly veiled apathy and poor excuse for laziness when it comes to true social reform. Get off your butt and do something about it and maybe you'll make some kind of difference.

Oh wait. That's what the Masons are for. Nevermind. (Thanks guys!
)

I won't even respond to THAT because it's obviously more of an attack than anything. You won't even accept the option of informing those who DON'T KNOW. HOW STUPID AND SELFISH IS THAT?

AT LEAST I'M OPENING UP A DISCUSSION? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

So Mr. Big Shot, what have YOU done that is so STELLAR that's making this world a BETTER PLACE?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So Mr. Big Shot, what have YOU done that is so STELLAR that's making this world a BETTER PLACE?

I'm currently pursuing a degree in linguistic anthropology, with an emphasis on international relations and cultural diversity awareness. I guess you could say I specialize in building the bridge between people who think they have nothing in common (usually due to a communication problem) and therefore think it's okay to harass, torture or kill their opponent due to perceived differences of opinion. Perhaps you could say I'm cultural mediator.

In the last election I personally put together voter education packets (unbiased with no political party advocated) with voter registration forms for everyone at my job, most of whom were not even registered voters. I also offered to drive anyone to the polls who could not make it there on that day, taking the day off work to make sure I was available for this. So perhaps you could also say I'm an activist.

In the past I have worked with socially and educationally disadvantaged teenagers in a mentor-type program based in a major metro area where there was a serious need. These kids often had been ostracized and abandoned by their families and had no loving foundation in their lives at all, often turning to gangs, drugs, prostitution and suicide as an alternative. Perhaps you could also say I'm an interventionist.

I have also participated in marches and political rallies for various causes, and boycott corporations that in my opinion are socially irresponsible. It may not make much difference, but I don't have to support these jerks with my hard earned money.

There's more but it seems arrogant to continue.

What's your list like?

[edit for typo]

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Stegosaur]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
external image

Yeah, nevermind about your list, eudamonia. You started the thread, now convince me of your point since your eloquence is obviously soooo persuasive.

You still haven't proven that Freemasonry is a religion, not by a long shot.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I'm currently pursuing a degree in linguistic anthropology, with an emphasis on international relations and cultural diversity awareness. I guess you could say I specialize in building the bridge between people who think they have nothing in common (usually due to a communication problem) and therefore think it's okay to harass, torture or kill their opponent due to perceived differences of opinion. Perhaps you could say I'm cultural mediator.

In the last election I personally put together voter education packets (unbiased with no political party advocated) with voter registration forms for everyone at my job, most of whom were not even registered voters. I also offered to drive anyone to the polls who could not make it there on that day, taking the day off work to make sure I was available for this. So perhaps you could also say I'm an activist.

In the past I have worked with socially and educationally disadvantaged teenagers in a mentor-type program based in a major metro area where there was a serious need. These kids often had been ostracized and abandoned by their families and had no loving foundation in their lives at all, often turning to gangs, drugs, prostitution and suicide as an alternative. Perhaps you could also say I'm an interventionist.

I have also participated in marches and political rallies for various causes, and boycot corporations that in my opinion are socially irresponsible. It may not make much difference, but I don't have to support these jerks with my hard earned money.

There's more but it seems arrogant to continue.

What's your list like?

That's great. I applaud you for all that, seriously.

But understand that boycoting corporations (I'm assuming it was small unknown corps), marching or joining "political rallies" (I'm assuming it may have been about abortion or something like that)...it still does NOT even come CLOSE to the SERIOUSNESS of what I'm talking about.

There are much bigger problems at hand GLOBALLY that concerns the welfare and freedoms of everyone that we so "hold dear" to every day. Or should I say, the welfare and freedoms we THINK we HAVE.

Any fight that fights a good cause is worth the fight..even if you fail. For instance, there's an epidemic of prescription drugs given to children for because it does not seem "normal" behaviour. Of course it's NORMAL! THAT"S WHAT MAKES US HUMANS UNIQUE! Some of the most well known geniuses of our times (and the past) displayed very similiar symptoms these kids are experiencing (the ones on drugs). So that's a BIG problem. The Pharmaceutical Companies! Dumbing down our children!

By the way, I praised Tom Cruise when he was on The Today Show and talked about Ritalin. I don't know what he's DOING about it, but at least he BROUGHT IT UP IN DISCUSSION!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

By the way, I praised Tom Cruise when he was on The Today Show and talked about Ritalin. I don't know what he's DOING about it, but at least he BROUGHT IT UP IN DISCUSSION!

You seem to be very much like Tom Cruise in that way. I'm actually wondering what the hell you are doing to help. How is showing that Freemasonry is a religion on technicality doing anything? All I see is you trying to piss off the Masons, and it works. Your arguements aren't informative to hardly anyone because there's no new information you're providing. Here are a list of some of your threads:
Proof that Freemasonry is a Religion
funny conversation i just had on aim
FYI: Freemasonry Threads on Secret Societies
Freemasons: What is the Celestial Lodge Above?
haha 322 on my desktop look
So why is 33rd Degree Eliphas Levi conjuring up a demon in this picture? Anyone care to explain?

Your last reply about protests and corporations only furthers my ideas you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I suggest you do some heavy research before you ever expect me to read another one of your posts. You are now, ignored.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's not secret! Read up on it! The evidence is all there for all to SEE who wish to KNOW!

But unfortunately it'd not factual information. But you are right on one thing: The LIES are there for those who want to believe them. That's all conspiracy theory is: a group of people who perpetuate each other's fantasies because they WANT to believe them.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
But unfortunately it'd not factual information. But you are right on one thing: The LIES are there for those who want to believe them. That's all conspiracy theory is: a group of people who perpetuate each other's fantasies because they WANT to believe them.

You know what, I'll be posting something very soon about all this, and you won't be whining how it's "ALL LIES" anymore.

Hopefully it will open your eyes to the bigger picture.

Originally posted by Stegasaur

Funny how you forgot to mention the most important ones:

Conspiracy Proven! Secret Societies (Freemasonry) a major frontline on Worldwide Deception and NWO
Masonic Government involved with Child Abuse and Pedophilia?
Freemasons: What is the Celestial Lodge Above?
Warning! Watching these videos could do a 180 on your views on Freemasonry

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

An image was here, but I removed it.

Then why bring up those points, if you already knew it was simply referring to the beliefs of Freemasons, and not implying Freemasonry's a religion? A redundant point.

Whoever that may be, eh? Well, I believe I AM a divine deity. Can I join Freemasonry?

I'm not a Mason, but going by what others have said - Yes. All they ask is for is whether you believe in one, not who it is. Although you're only eligible - I don't know what the selection process is like.

Certainly claiming you're the divine architect dude wouldn't increase your chances, I assume.

Look, I don't want to put down any masons here on ATS because that's not who I'm TARGETING. It's pretty evident that the masons here on ATS are good-willed, intelligent, and surprisingly, even have a great sense of humour. What I'm pointing out here is the fact that there is a group of masons on the TOP (or kept hidden) from this "Simple Fraternity" who represent a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT light and who pushes an entirely different AGENDA.

Fact? If it was a fact and known to the public, wouldn't steps be taken to stop that information being leaked, if these people have a hidden agenda?

www.stopchildrape.info...

I'm assuming you've BEEN there already?

Or perhaps you've read this book:

Ritual Abuse

Nope, never been to that site, nor have I read that book. I'm not particulary interested in it, I just love to argue semantics and misinterpretations, which therefore nullifies another's points taken the wrong way.

Because the evidence speaks for itself. I can't say straight up that's it's just a "simple fraternity" so firmly and confidently regarding ALL of Freemasonry on a GLOBAL SCALE.

Another problem I see is that masons here on ATS CAN'T ACCEPT even the POSSIBLITY that this is happening!

THAT bothers me.

Of course it could happen, people can turn rotten, but I speculate that those that do most likely wouldn't make it to the top. Notice I said people - Freemasonry is not inherently "evil"; like all organisations, it's members reflect how it's viewed by others.

Personally, I don't care if there is a secret hidden agenda bent on world domination. My life won't be affected - after all, what's an Empire without it's citizens? If they're discontent, the Empire will have a lot of burden and resistance.

I'd like to join Freemasonry, except I don't particulary like "clubs", nor do I believe in some form of god.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You know what, I'll be posting something very soon about all this, and you won't be whining how it's "ALL LIES" anymore.

Right, because all of your other "revelations" were so factual and conclusive. Gimme a break dude, you're a typical parrot who reads some fanciful claim on a conspiracy theory website, believes it without even scrutinizing the evidence, and repeats it here on ATS as a 'stunning revelation" or "conclusive proof". Come on dude, God gave you a sense of reason for a purpose, USE IT.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lets add some wood to the fire.

taken from www.grandlodgescotland.com...

df1

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have no proof what so ever of who is a Mason and who is not a Mason on ATS, however allow me to suggest that all Masons consider the following question, "Where is a man first made a Mason?", then respond to others as is Masonicly appropriate .

Just some guy that claims to be a Mason.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I saved your life.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Many things are assumed about freemasonary. Not only is Freemasonary not a religion, they prohibit the discussion of religion in their lodges. There is an altar in each lodge containing the King James version of the Bible. This is used in the initiation process and every Freemason must confess a belief in G_D. However, the discussion of religion is forbidden in the lodge, as is politics.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Let's say that there is some little elite group at the top of EVERYTHING that controls the world and everyone in it and is behind all this SRA and whatever.

There is . I think it is called the council of bishops and college of cardinals.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why get caught up in all of this debate on whether or not Speculative Freemasonry is a religion? What if it is? That is their business after all. As you can see, the thread quickly degenerated into a finger pointing, he-said, she said fiasco.

So that I’m not labeled as an altruistic peacemaker, let it be known that some of my most enjoyable threads on this site were the ones where Neon Helmet and Defcon5 went “toe to toe” with the Craft men and escaped unscathed! As Trinityman so aptly said, what would be the fun in that if everyone just agreed?

Anyway, let’s cut to the chase and look at the spiritual aspects of this “system” that claims to be able to enlighten a man such that he “knows as God knows”.

Now, keep in mind that every Freemason may not choose to grasp or understand the deeper meanings behind the symbols and rituals. From what I’ve seen, modern day Freemasonry has what I euphemistically term a “cookie cutter” approach to the Ancient Mysteries. I say this to not to denigrate Freemasonry, but to show that in the Mysteries, the perfecting process (precluding the full illumination) was a much more time consuming process.

Before a man could be truly initiated, he had to go through an exhaustive process of regeneration, requiring YEARS instead of a FEW MONTHS. Why? Let us then look at the hidden verities expressed therein to see the serious occult power(s) behind the rituals.

From “The Meaning of Masonry” - Walter L. Wilmhurst, 1922:
The depths of human nature and self knowledge, the hidden mysteries of the soul of man are not, as REAL initiates well know, probed into with impunity except by the “properly prepared.” The man who does so has, as it were, a cable-tow around his neck; because when once stirred by a genuine desire for the higher knowledge that REAL initiation is intended to confer, he can never turn back on what he learns thereof without committing MORAL SUICIDE.

Furthermore, the seriousness of the initiation, and the occult powers associated with it when used by those fully instructed in spiritual science is expressed by Holden E. Sampson in his book entitled “Progressive Redemption;: The Catholic Church, Its Functions and Offices in the World, Reviewed in Light of the Ancient Mysteries and Modern Science.”

The symbols of the Mysteries embodied in the sign of the Square and the Circle constitute the eternal language of the gods, the same in all worlds, from all eternity. They have had neither beginning of years nor end of days. They are contemporary with time and with eternity. They are the Word of God, the Divine Logos, articulate and expressed in forms of language. Each sign possesses a corresponding vocal expression, bodily gesture or mental intention. This fact is of great importance to the student of Wisdom, for in it rests the reason of the secrecy and the intense watchfulness and carefulness of the stewards of the Mysteries lest the secret doctrines find expression on the lips or through the action of unfit persons to possess the secrets. For the secret power of the Mysteries is within the signs. Any person attaining to natural and supernatural states by the process of development, if his heart be untuned and his mind withdrawn from the Divine to the human within him, that power becomes a power of evil instead of a power of good.

An unfaithful initiate, in the degree of the Mysteries he has attained, is capable, by virtue of his antecedent preparations and processes, of diverting the power to unholy, demonaical, astral and dangerous uses……the use of the signs, the vocal sounds, physical acts and mental intentions was absolutely prohibited except under rigorously tested conditions. For instance, the utterance of a symbolical sound, or a physical act, corresponding to a sign belonging to a given degree, in a congregation of an inferior degree, was FATAL IN ITS EFFECTS. Only initiates of that degree and above it are capable of sustaining the pressure of dynamic force generated in the spiritual atmosphere and concentrated in that degree. The actual mental ejaculation of a sign, under such circumstances, brought the immediate putting forth of an OCCULT POWER corresponding to it.

Speaking more on the “hidden” aspect of this inculcation process, Wilmhurst explained: In the lecture on the First Degree tracing-board Masonry is spoken of as
“an art founded on the principles of Geometry,” and also as being “a science dealing with the cultivation and improvement of the human mind.” Its usages and customs are also there said to have derived “from the ancient Egyptians whose philosophers, unwilling to expose their mysteries (secrets!!) to vulgar eyes, concealed their principles and philosophy under signs and symbols,” which are still perpetuated in the Masonic Order.

Furthermore, Wilmhurst wrote, the “secrets” of Freemasonry and of initiation are largely connected with this process of introversion of the soul to its own Centre, and beyond this brief reference it is inexpedient here to say more.

Inexpedient indeed! Moral suicide? Fatal in its effects!? When comments are made such that a man is sublimated to the point where he “knows as God knows” and has become a “divinized man” (speaking of a Master Mason) in whom the Universal and the personal consciousness have come into union, well, this is NOT PLAY ACTING! This is indeed a very serious system!

There is much more info on initiation (into the Ancient Mysteries) for those who care to look in Wilmhurst’s follow up to “The Meaning of Masonry” entitled “Masonic Initiation” from 1929.

I have never been attacked by Freemasons on this site, unless I posted something that was incorrect, or tried to use one of their own authors to prove something “evil” about the Craft as a whole. It is after all, a personal matter; and therein lies the rub…we are given free will by our Creator. And we are free to travel whatever path we choose to take in life. If a man wants to explore the Craft, that is his business, not mine!

I’ll sign off by saying…remember, that if Freemasonry is indeed used by Mystery Babylon that now runs the world system, it is just another one of the actors in the bigger passion play. “For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness WHO RULE THIS WORLD, and against the wicked spirits in the heavenly realms.”

As for me and mine, we will continue patiently, waiting and praying for a better system than the one we now have that is coming apart at the seams. And to think that these are just the beginning of sorrows!

And just when you thought I was about to drop the bomb…here it goes:

Masonic diamond encrusted ring……$1295

Masonic compass and square “tongue” for trailer hitch…..$39.95

Pike’s M&D, Mackey’s encyclopedia, and such……$129.97

Shoddy bare breasted, pants leg rolled up outfit…..whatever

Masonic dues…..varies by Lodge, so we’re told

Picture of Mason cowboy in western store wearing his apron…..PRICELESS!!!!

.:.suum cuique.:.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join