It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Israeli Army shoot the children of settlers in the West Bank?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
During the Intefada we have all seen the Israeli armies willingness to fire indiscriminately into crowds of children carrying out such deadly activity as stone throwing.

The question is, will the be just as harsh with the crowds of settlers doing the same thing tomorrow? Or will they show that restraint can be used when dealing with such deadly perils?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think you mean Gaza, not the West Bank...anyway, if the settlers start shooting at the soldiers, I would expect that the soldiers would return fire and anyone could get killed...hopefully it won't come to that.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thank you for the correction, and i expect that there will be some violence from extremists, these people have threatened civil war.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Groupies:

The sticky situation the Israelis have gotten themselves into may result in their very own IDF army (the same one who purposefully ran over the American Rachel Corrie of Olympia Washington in the Gaza Strip, then backed the bulldozer up and ran over her again !) shooting at their own "brothers and sisters" but most likely will only use rubber bullets if push comes to shove...

I can't exactly see the IDF running over their own kind the same way they ran over (and then re-ran over) Rachel Corrie with an American-made Caterpillar Bulldozer back on March 16 1993---an event naturally under reported in the US press---but they will press the point and issue arrest warrants.

The American tax payer of course will pay for the removal of these socalled "settlers" back into the pre 1967 legal "skinny" Israel (remember UN RESOLUTION #242?) but one imagines that there will be several hundred zionist-racists still stubornly remaining in their hovels who still believe that their "clan god" Yahweh mysteriously gave them the land as an "inheritance" --conveniently forgetting that Abraham was the father of all Arabs too--which means Palestinians !!---i.e. as well as e.g. the Safardi Jews---at least according to their own propaganda (i.e. the myths of promise in the "bible")...

We shall see how it will all turn out...I supect the Mossad will not exactly sit idly by and allow this to happen without trying at least to sabotage the withdrawl from Gaza with another faked-and-well timed "Palestinian mortar attack" from Gaza into the legal portions of the country...which of course will be covered by the corporate news in the US again and again and again and again and again ad nauseam...

Time will tell...and if Time won't, Beebee Nuttin'Honey will try and cash in politically on any fallout that might occur as a result.......

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think you mean Gaza, not the West Bank...anyway, if the settlers start shooting at the soldiers, I would expect that the soldiers would return fire and anyone could get killed...hopefully it won't come to that.

Actually, I believe his mistake posess another very good question.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
4 settlements in the West Bank are being dismantled/withdrawn from, also.

seekerof

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe

Will the Israeli Army shoot the children of settlers?

The evacuating force entered Neveh Dekalim/Gaza Strip, the first settlement slated for evacuation, at 8:11 a.m. (1 a.m. EDT) on Wednesday, and headed toward the main road of the settlement.

The unarmed force included border policemen, IDF soldiers, and regular police. A forced-entry squad from the army's Home Front Command accompanied the force.

Each home will be evacuated by a team of 17 people - both soldiers and police.

How the IDF plans to evacuate the Gaza settlements

Rebekka

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Riwka]

new topics

join