It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War (Open)ions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
For one, yes, I do believe that 'the war on terror' is a bogus war started for..well the government has its reasons. Reasons they wish to keep secret, but have failed and leaked evidence has presented FACTS to many.
However, I hold these numorous facts self-evident, and wish not to list them all here, for there are many.

Yet, what we should be finding out (if you believe, aswell, as I and many others do) is if this massive tyranny and cover-up is to be beneficial for us, and humanity in general. Overall, who do you think has benefitted since 9/11? The U.S.? Iraqies? Afghans? Anyone? Better question, whom has benefitted the least? Ask yourself this. And then ask yourself do you think the "exetremely nationalist and homeland protecting Al-Quida" would cause such TERROR and DESTRUCTION to there own countries?

Give me an answer to this and I'll show you a crumbled holyland. Oh wait, thats Baghdad's description...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
People who have benefited: Bush, Cheney, his entire administration, Haliburton, the Pentagon, the Carlyle group, Boeing, Northrup, Microsoft, basically all big companies with close ties to the government. People who have not benefited: everyone else.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
People who have benefited: Bush, Cheney, his entire administration, Haliburton, the Pentagon, the Carlyle group, Boeing, Northrup, Microsoft, basically all big companies with close ties to the government. People who have not benefited: everyone else.

So I take it you support this conspiracy. Heres the ultimate question though. What is the goal? And is this goal beneficial to humanity in the end? If you say NO to this then we should be raising the REFORMENT flag!!!

[edit on 16-8-2005 by PsychevolvedApe]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well Bush is very paranoid, i think he might be a scitzo due to the heavy coke use and he is a dry alcoholic. He has very bad mood swings and people in his office have to warn each other about his mood. I think he seriously wants to control the entire middle east and their oil. Bush was so happy when they started bombing Iraq, he was shaking his fist and probably had REMOVED SEXUAL COMMENT

We need to get into his mind and the minds of the G8 leaders to figure out their final intentions. It is mostly to control all the Oil to ensure America's survival as the big dogs. The goal is only beneficial to the war mongers and the rich, it will probably ensure our ultimate destruction.

The amount of control the NWO has is huge, they now have the pope as well so they control most of the catholics. Cheney will nuke the US as an excuse to attack Iran and gain another foothold in the middle east. Iran has more Oil than Iraq and some believe more Oil than Saudi Arabia. I would say if you live in NC or SC and you are near a port, keep your eye out for trouble. If you have a metal taste in your mouth leave immediately, it means the radiation levels are very high.

On and around September 7th i am going to be keeping an eye on the news, Cheney is going to do something. How likely is it that they will draft people if they nuke Iran? I don't think Iran will just sit there and let the US nuke around 400 targets. What is the most likely reaction? The neo-cons can answer this as well, just believe it was the Arabs who nuked us and not Cheney.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I really do not like what is happening, and it will soon lead to mass destruction at its worst. So far, I believe, devinity has let this not happen. Someone up there must really love ALL of his people. I can just hope that soon this will all end..Hopefully not as soon as a flash, if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I believe that we have entered a new era of M.A.D. against a new enemy. That is Mutually Assured Destruction only with a new enemy that does not fight in a conventional way.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychevolvedApe
Heres the ultimate question though. What is the goal? And is this goal beneficial to humanity in the end? If you say NO to this then we should be raising the REFORMENT flag!!!

I don't know what the REFORMENT flag is but it sounds interesting

As to the answer to the ultimate question, I believe the goal is the (NWO) New World Order, with the head honchos sitting on the thrones. I don't, however, think everything is going as planned. There were mistakes made, leaks leaked, and some circumstances were not imagined ahead of time.

This is America, where the rights of the people are well-known. You've got the media and free speech, you've got a lot of room for 'error' in the NWO plan. Add that to the fact that some people still insist on thinking for themselves, and there's just no controlling this bunch.

So, I think there was (is?) an ultimate goal, but I think right now, things aren't going so well for our intrepid neocon team. In fact, only a 'large event' could hope turn things around for them again.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah Sept 7th sounds about right... maybe an attack on America so Dick "Chicanery" can nuke Iran - Wait for it; Cheney's going to visit the Alberta Tar Sands in Sept. Sounds the old boy network has a backup plan in case he needs to radiate Iran huh? Canada has the second largest known proven reserves of oil in the world. America can't do foreign policy without crude very easily. I'm glad I don't live near Isfahan.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What's with Sept. 7th? Can you point me in the right direction?

top topics

join