It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI: Freemasonry Threads on Secret Societies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch

Masons will and do help other masons accussed of these practices if man's faulty legal system can't "prove" their guilt.

I can with all honesty state that within my lodge a child molestor would not be tolerated. If it was discovered by the lodge
that a member was such, he would be expelled and I have no doubt that he would be turned into the authorities. The obligation I
took to assist a disstressed worthy brother, do not extend to things of this nature nor any crime for that matter.

It might be considered "un-Masonic," but I think if I knew a guy and I found out he was molesting children... I think I'd have to beat the ever-loving crap out of him.

I don't think anyone would ruffle my feathers about it too much either. Just a hunch.

I have kids; and God help anyone who ever laid a hand on one of them.

Whaddya think guys? Would a brother who beat down a dude that molested his (the brother's) children be expelled? Tough question, methinks.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Textmight be considered "un-Masonic," but I think if I knew a guy and I found out he was molesting children... I think I'd have to beat the ever-loving crap out of him.

I would have to say if you ask me, I would be willing to hold him for you.

lost in the midwest

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was so close to believing sebatverk months ago when I was questioning the Masonic movement. He was very quick in playing down my fears.

However after seeing this latest movie about the illuminati alot of my questions quickly resurfaced.

I don't care what degree or master mason someone is. Face it Most of You are only as high up as 4th degree. Here we're talking a society within a society. These world leaders who just so happen to be 33rd degree mason "Knights" of whatever they want to call themselves and are an evil presence in this world. Royal families, political leaders.

Now my point is that these people use the lower degrees of masonry for there own purposes. It just coincides with evil purposes.

So if I've upset any masons by saying the basis of these organisations are satanic well live with it. I'm convinced on my beliefs just like you are with yours.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog

I don't care what degree or master mason someone is. Face it Most of You are only as high up as 4th degree.

Actually, most of the Masons here are at least 32° members of Scottish Rite, Knights Templar in the York Rite, and Past Masters of our Lodges.

Now my point is that these people use the lower degrees of masonry for there own purposes. It just coincides with evil purposes.

Sigh. How many times have we been through this stuff already on this forum?

There is no such thing as "lower degrees". Ancient Craft Masonry consists of three degrees, Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft, and Master Mason. Eventually, other degrees were written which elaborate on the lessons of the first three. These additional degrees are grouped into series called "Rites". Any Mason who wants these additional degrees may receive them. The members who hold these other degrees do not "run" Masonry, they just happen to have applied for these degrees, and have received them. Anybody else who wants them can do the same.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am a 32nd (KCCH), knight Templar when do I get to start running the world?

lost in the midwest

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just a question then how do you know that the people on this site are 32 degree and Knights Templar? Isn't it secret(no sorry private)?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

However after seeing this latest movie about the illuminati alot of my questions quickly resurfaced.

An impeccable source, an unnamed movie, were there any compelling cartoons preceding this work?

I don't care what degree or master mason someone is. Face it Most of You are only as high up as 4th degree. Here we're talking a society within a society. These world leaders who just so happen to be 33rd degree mason "Knights" of whatever they want to call themselves and are an evil presence in this world. Royal families, political leaders.

Most of the North American Freemasons who participate here in the Secret Societies Forum are 32nd Degree SRSJ Masons (although the highest Degree in Freemasonry is the Third Degree).

Could you please name the current world leader who is a Freemason?

Incredulous Monkeys, not just for the end of Summer anymore...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Just a question then how do you know that the people on this site are 32 degree and Knights Templar? Isn't it secret(no sorry private)?

No. When a man joins the Scottish Rite, he also gets a certificate suitable for framing to put up in his house or office that shows him to be a 32° member.

We also have 32° decals on the back of our cars, and I'm a wearing a 32° tie as we speak. Nothing of that sort has ever been secret, or even private.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My point is that these world leaders and heads of industry just so happen to be masons and that they also perform rituals that bear satanic resemblance.

Is this just a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My point is that these world leaders and heads of industry just so happen to be masons and that they also perform rituals that bear satanic resemblance.

Is this just a coincidence?

Who are you talking about? What world leaders and heads of industry, and who performs "satanic" rituals. Out of all the world leaders, only a microscopic percentage are Masons, and none of them are involved in any "satanic rituals."

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sorry the movie I'm writing about is the one banned in USA and Britain and is not able to be classified. The Illuminati is the name.

Can't remeber the cartoons. I remember the cartoon characters Blair, Bush and Bush jnr.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Name one.

Describe the Masonic ritual that is satanic, please be specific and complete in what you cite.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Just what does a Satanic ritual look like and how many have you personaly watched? I myself wouldn't have a clue.

lost in the midwest

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So once again you've decided to throw reason and logic out the window and let your emotions dominate your judgement? Bravo, that's ignorance at its finest.

I don't care what degree or master mason someone is. Face it Most of You are only as high up as 4th degree.

Most of the masons on this forum are 32nd degree, including myself. Regardless, degreesd have nothing to do with rank or authority. NOBODY gives or takes orders in Freemasonry. It is a school and a fraternity, nothing more. Nobody uses anything for their own "evil" purposes because nobody CAN... masons don't take orders from other masons, and they certainly dont allow themselves to be controlled by them.

Do you take orders from your friends, and allow them to control you while keeping you in the dark? I don't think so.

Here we're talking a society within a society.

No we're not. YOU are, and you have absiolutely no evidence to prove this.

So if I've upset any masons by saying the basis of these organisations are satanic well live with it. I'm convinced on my beliefs just like you are with yours.

We've convinced ourselves of facts because of experience and proof.
The difference is that you've convinced yourself of a fantasy for which you have seen no evidence, only heresay and speculation.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Masonic Light if you really believe that only a small amount are masons then that is your opinion. I respect but disagree.

Well lets take the Bohemian Grove for starters. I'm sorry that's just a bit of fun to have in the summer. Worshiping Moluk is just fun.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Most of the masons on this forum are 32nd degree, including myself. Regardless, degreesd have nothing to do with rank or authority. NOBODY gives or takes orders in Freemasonry. It is a school and a fraternity, nothing more. Nobody uses anything for their own "evil" purposes because nobody CAN... masons don't take orders from other masons, and they certainly dont allow themselves to be controlled by them.

I can only add that try to get my bothers to do somthing at the lodge is like trying to herd cats.

lost in the midwest

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I doubt you even KNOW what a satanic ritual IS. Freemasonry's lessons and teachings came straight out of the old testament. How can you say they bear resemblance to satanism?!? STOP BELIEVING THE NONSENSE THAT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS SAY, AND START THINKING FOR YOURSELF!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I was wondering when you would arrive sebatverk. Hope all is well with you.

I can quite easily comeback and say you've been manipulated to think these things.

For you to even think that there isn't an elite within the mason is in my opinion pure naviety.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I can quite easily comeback and say you've been manipulated to think these things.

For you to even think that there isn't an elite within the mason is in my opinion pure naviety.

Why? I've been a VERY active mason for YEARS. Why wouldn't I KNOW these things from pure experience?!?

There is NO evidence to prove the things you claim. THAT is being naive.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Touché sebatverk

Think for yourself

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join