FYI: Freemasonry Threads on Secret Societies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by eudaimonia
And then I'm attacked because I'm saying the exact same thing?!

For the last freakin' time, HE IS NOT A MASON! He does NOT represent Masonry. Period. Get that through your hard head.

Really? Can you prove he's not?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by moonchild
we might be doing ''black magic'' since we study and practice alesteir crowleys teaching, we might be doing demonology because we do have rituals made to summon entities. (like a moonchild is a sexual ritual intented to summon a sophomoric entity and it requires sexual secretions from both the female and male participants - of course we dont copulate openly in the lodge, after a ritual, we always go get a meal in a nice restaurant (in french we call this meal an agape) and those who wish to do it together will agree on it and go to one of the participants home.

That is quite possbly the most ludicrous thing I have ever seen/heard a "Mason" say. I still don't believe you are what you claim to be, and your posts do nothing but solidify that idea in my mind.

Well maybe it does not have much class, but these kind of rituals DO exist, they ARE practiced in the memphis misraim rite, along with thelemites and other societies, and they ARE part of the mystical teaching of my rite. i will add that they DO what they are supposed to do. Like any ritual, Sexual magick is all about manipulation of energies, its an easy way to tame the energies of the base chakra and manifest them. I am sorry you choosed to join the masonic rite who happens to be devoid of these kind of teachings but they are old as time and are practiced all over the planet with results. I wonder who the real masons are.

Whats going on in masonic temples at night? Here in montreal, the lights are always on, and since the temple is located downtown, i often see people getting out of the temple at like 2-3am, what the hell where they doing ? nobody knows except them. But im convinced they were not raping young boys.

What's all this "they" this and "they" that? I would think, if you are a Mason, it would be "we" this and "we" that.

well They refers to these guys i saw coming out of the temple. They indicate a separation because i WAS NOT with them, regardless of the fact that they were masons of not (maybe it was the cleaning crew) I was watching them from across the street. If i wanted to use WE i would say ''We were watching those guys coming out of the temple'' but i cant do that since i was alone and coming back from a nearby bar were i spent quality time with a few good friends.

Just remember this, its not because those thing dont exist in your rite doesnt mean that they dont exist in freemasonry elsewhere. i dont know how old you are, but you cant possibly claim you know everything about an organisation that have existed for more than 6000 years, (else this would not be the year 6005, right?)

A:.L:.G:.D:.G:.A:.D:.M:.

Moonchild:.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The Mason Vs. Anti-Mason thread lives on. Masons are going to come here naturally to defend there organization. This should be welcomed and seen as productive. Too bad they are so inclined to answer every Mason related post regardless of how asinine. Eudaimonia, you are this close to being ignored by me, not that you care. Let's keep this forum about topics related to the subject, not drama on the board itself.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

THIS STATEMENT BY MOONCHILD SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED

It might be a question of understanding also. we might be doing ''black magic'' since we study and practice alesteir crowleys teaching, we might be doing demonology because we do have rituals made to summon entities. (like a moonchild is a sexual ritual intented to summon a sophomoric entity and it requires sexual secretions from both the female and male participants *snip*

moonchild isn't a Mason. I'm sure that your euphoric state upon reading his post clouded your judgment, but now that you are relaxing with a cigarette, let's examine something. His post clearly states that male and female participants are involved, yet Freemasonry is a fraternity (that would be an all male organization). moonchild has been clearly identified by the Brethren as a non-Mason, from his earliest posts, he may or may not belong to the Memphis Misraim Rite, but it is not a Masonic organization, he may not sit in Lodge with the Brethren, he may not hold Masonic intercourse with the Brethren, and he has no right to Masonic relief. You're smoking the only gun here, you'll just have to drudge through some more Icke and Marrs videos (or try some Chick stuff
) and try again.

Masonic Monkeys, not just for working for Master's wages anymore...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It might be a question of understanding also. we might be doing ''black magic'' since we study and practice alesteir crowleys teaching,

Legitimate Masons, though do NOT do that. Crowley's teachings have NOTHING to do with Freemasonry.

we might be doing demonology because we do have rituals made to summon entities.

Uhm...No we don't. There may be such rituals, but they are NOT Masonic, nor are they practiced by legitimate Masons.

(like a moonchild is a sexual ritual intented to summon a sophomoric entity and it requires sexual secretions from both the female and male participants -

Perhaps, but it has NOTHING to do with Masonry. NOTHING.

of course we dont copulate openly in the lodge,

Thank G*d for that.

after a ritual, we always go get a meal in a nice restaurant (in french we call this meal an agape) and those who wish to do it together will agree on it and go to one of the participants home.

I don't know (nor do I want to know) what you're talking about...but it is NOT Masonry...and sure doesn't add anything to this thread (not that ANYTHING would be likely to add to this thread...)

Whats going on in masonic temples at night?

Certainly none of the disgusting, immoral things you've just described.

Why would you CLAIM (and I mean that literally) to be a Mason, and then post such garbage?

Proof-positive that you're NOT a Mason. What you describe (particularly with the Crowley reference) sounds like another organization, that (sadly) some people confuse with Masonry....and it's a FAR cry from it.

EDIT: Oops! Too much to edit, but I now see the problem and Mirthful Me's already commented on it.

Members of the so-called Memphis-Misriam (Mizriam, etc.) are NOT Masons. Many of them seem to believe they are, but they are not recognized by legitimate Masonic authority

[edit on 16-8-2005 by senrak]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
moonchild isn't a Mason. I'm sure that your euphoric state upon reading his post clouded your judgment, but now that you are relaxing with a cigarette, let's examine something. His post clearly states that male and female participants are involved, yet Freemasonry is a fraternity (that would be an all male organization). moonchild has been clearly identified by the Brethren as a non-Mason, from his earliest posts, he may or may not belong to the Memphis Misraim Rite, but it is not a Masonic organization, he may not sit in Lodge with the Brethren, he may not hold Masonic intercourse with the Brethren, and he has no right to Masonic relief. You're smoking the only gun here, you'll just have to drudge through some more Icke and Marrs videos (or try some Chick stuff
) and try again.

I want moonchild's response to this. Don't speak for him!

Masonic Monkeys, not just for working for Master's wages anymore...

These monkey references are getting so annoying, really. Is your ego that high up you know where?

And no, I don't smoke cigs.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Senrack, your selective quotes (my clear point was that defending the pride of masons was soooo much more important than discussing organized child abuse rings) and your public statement denigrating my mental/emotional state, again make my point. Could it be that this isn't a site to discuss conspiracies but to CLOSE DOWN ANY talk of ANY conspiracies that include ANY masons?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Really? Can you prove he's not?

Yes, I can.

moonchild has clearly stated that he is a member (whether he is or not is irrelevant) of the Memphis Misraim Rite of Quebec, Canada.

The website for this organization is:

pages.infinit.net...

Please note, you can't even get a street address out of them, while the true Grand Lodge of any country, province, or state is easily located (just pick up a phone book, and the address is always listed on their websites, as are all the Lodges within their jurisdiction… By the way, where are all of their Lodges?).

But more importantly, here is a link to the United Grand Lodge of England's (UGLE) website, specifically to their page of recognized websites (because the Grand Lodge is recognized) within the Commonwealth. Please note that the previously mentioned pages.infinit.net... does not appear anywhere on this page. If you don’t have UGLE recognition, you might as well be the Elks (no offense, I had to pick some non-Masonic organization), because you sure aren’t part of Freemasonry.

www.grandlodge-england.org...

I hope this concept is clear to you now…

Recognized Monkeys, not just for Masonic intercourse anymore…

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is getting really, really old.

Suzy - you keep making allegations and statements which you've never, ever proven or even offered the smallest piece of corroborative evidence to support. You wonder why people don't take some of your posts seriously? That'd be the reason. Your politeness is admirable - it's a quality we could use a lot more of here. But that doesn't counter the fact that most of your posts relating to the Masons have been as inflammatory in nature (if not in flavour) as those at whom your finger is now shaking. It goes both ways.

Sorry, that's just been my perception.

eudamonia (apologies in advance if I screwed up the spelling of your nick
) - If you truly, genuinely wish to pursue debate and discussion, then why do so many of your posts contain (by your own admission!) allegations and hearsay, versus facts and proof? Unfortunately again, the flavour of your posts tends to be more towards "roasting" Masons than actually providing a fair forum, which undermines your entire goal here.

If you really do want to encourage and participate in the exchange of ideas (as opposed to the exchange of insults and unsupported allegations), then let's do that. And keep the topic in ATS - very simply, Freemasonry isn't a religion.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Could it be that this isn't a site to discuss conspiracies but to CLOSE DOWN ANY talk of ANY conspiracies that include ANY masons?

Darn it guys! Ol' Suze figured it out.

Oh well, Suze, it's been fun, but I guess you can go away now, huh?

By the way....no "c" in Senrak. That wouldn't make sense at all.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Senrack, your selective quotes (my clear point was that defending the pride of masons was soooo much more important than discussing organized child abuse rings) and your public statement denigrating my mental/emotional state, again make my point. Could it be that this isn't a site to discuss conspiracies but to CLOSE DOWN ANY talk of ANY conspiracies that include ANY masons?

Suzy, you know that's a ridiculous allegation.

Please, show us any thread where defending pride is more important than discussing child abuse rings. The fact is, for every allegation relating to SRA that has been made, there have been several rebuttals which have included evidence to support those rebuttals. These haven't been answered by either yourself or eudamonia, yet we're here once more. This truly saddens me

The accusation is just beyond logic, suzy. You're basically doing the equivalent of picking up your bucket and stalking out of the sandpit because people don't want to sit while you're flinging sand in their faces. There's no need for that - we've been able to discuss, between us, certain aspects, correct? That haven't reduced to playground patter? That shows that we're all able to do this

That's no conspiracy - that's just trying to level the field and allow both sides to be heard fairly.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Why not have a debate? I think that would be the true way to settle this suzy and Eudiamionia against whatever two masons they choose.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I want moonchild's response to this. Don't speak for him!

I'm sure you do, as this would help perpetuate your beloved misconceptions.

These monkey references are getting so annoying, really. Is your ego that high up you know where?

Reference Monkeys, not just for "high up there" egos anymore...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
eudamonia (apologies in advance if I screwed up the spelling of your nick

That's okay, there are some people here who still think I'm a girl

Freemasonry isn't a religion.

Yes it is

www.ankerberg.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That's okay, there are some people here who still think I'm a girl

I don't but I DO still think your avatar looks like Batgirl. (I LIKE Batgirl, by the way)

Freemasonry isn't a religion.

Yes it is

www.ankerberg.org...

Oh lovely! Yet another link to yet another fundamentalist fruit-cake who "for a donation of $49.00" will send you his nonsensical videos. [shrug]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
I don't but I DO still think your avatar looks like Batgirl. (I LIKE Batgirl, by the way)

It is a batgirl costume

Oh lovely! Yet another link to yet another fundamentalist fruit-cake who "for a donation of $49.00" will send you his nonsensical videos. [shrug]

Did you even LOOK at the video? It's not long! But it proves it alright.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Did you even LOOK at the video? It's not long! But it proves it alright.

Nope. I've been watching & reading John Ankerberg's Mission of Hate for over 10 years. $$$ That's what Ankerberg is all about.

-----------

A Batgirl costume. Well...no wonder!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Nope. I've been watching & reading John Ankerberg's Mission of Hate for over 10 years. $$$ That's what Ankerberg is all about.

Alright, putting aside the fact they make money off their videos (which isn't totally wrong, it could be going to the needy not all religious org. are bad)...the information presented in the video is pretty solid, and they aren't just speaking from a christian standpoint, they have masons backing up what they say.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Alright, putting aside the fact they make money off their videos (which isn't totally wrong, it could be going to the needy not all religious org. are bad)...the information presented in the video is pretty solid, and they aren't just speaking from a christian standpoint, they have masons backing up what they say.

Want some FACTS on the so-called "Rev" Ankerberg and Jack Harris?

Try this on for size. Backed up with references. Numerous ones. The WHOLE book is an excellent read, too.

www.srmason-sj.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Want some FACTS on the so-called "Rev" Ankerberg and Jack Harris?

Try this on for size. Backed up with references. Numerous ones. The WHOLE book is an excellent read, too.

www.srmason-sj.org...

I tried, have another size?

Those references are masons. A little bias, wouldn't you say? Of coure they will reject!

That's like asking a satanist prove to me you don't worship a devil and then directs me to www.satanisgod.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join