It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final push to stop the nukes of August

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If terrorists do plan something, im safe here in the central states, due to the fact its too hot, and who wants to set a bomb when its 100 degrees outside. To be honest though, the world is in bad shape, but i dont think the US is going to get nuked within a month, but i could be wrong. Guess ill just have to sit at the edge of my seat for this one.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
IRAN
Congressional Report

I think these two links may have some bearing here, quite a plausible attack plan, easily done and arranged, all they have to do is get to the Gulf or the Great Lakes near Chicago. Although I don't agree with one poster's statement regarding a 90% loss of American Life, a more realistic 20-35% due to riots & looting, gang warfare and hoarders interacting. The cities would be the hardest hit as dry foods and canned goods would be at a premium unless the water stops running.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by highgroundsys0p
911 + 911 = 311, 311 + 911 = Sept 7th - Will it be live or Memorex? Guess we'll find out in the fullness of time.

Ok I'm not sure what your figures represent, but by my calculations 911 + 911 days from 9/11/01 is :

911 + 911 = 1822
= 4 years and 362 days

sep 11 2001 + 4 years = sep 11 2005
+ 362 = sep 7/8 2006( 7/8 to acount for leap year 2004 )

So yes, sep 7/8 does look correct. But in 2006, NOT in 2005.

Please clarify your post, its a little confusing.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Good work G... least some folks actually do the work... I wasn't using days in the secondary calc... use a paper calendar - lay it on the floor - you'll get it or not. Might be nuthin' - I so hope nothing bad comes to pass on Sept 7th. Cuz I love freedom and any attack on NA will mean less of that endangered commodity... things are bad enough already.
I intend not to be in any community over 30K pop that day - just to be sure.
My homeys in Charleston are definitely outta there - two days either side - 'cept for those who MUST report for duty. Want more? Dig into the 4 star who wuz canned then dig into Patreaus - there is sumthin' funny there and not of the Ha Ha variety. Peace - be safe G.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What I dont get it why 911 + 911 why not 911+911+911 or why not just 911 days after or any thing you could think of like why does 911+911 so significant and why which for some reason both 911's stand for amount of days
Please explain...

p.s cant you hear the onground forces for the Terror Drill saying to each other "hey man did you hear that on 911 and 7/7 there were terror drills simulating the actual events on the days they happend"

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
911+911+911/311+212(area code for NYC)-411 (information)= 987654321*2718186469753/2

I hate math

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think 9/11 proves that the majority of Americans will accept the official report of whatever terror events happen. If skull-n-bonez decides to use this August/September window as cover for a real nuclear event, most people will be so shocked/traumatized that they'll be happy for a villan, regardless of who is blamed.

In my opinion, this is just too sweet. Considering the current climate of fear/mistrust in America, this plan would probably work. A single nuke will make the PNAC a true and viable plan. Think about it: If you have a Project for a New American Century which involves America being an Empire, and it's 2005 and things are already going south for the Plan (Iraq war looks bad, terrorists ramping up), wouldn't you be willing to rustle a few bushes and liquidate a few hundred thousand of your own people --so long as it's for a glorious New American Century?

These folks have plans for America, and it is the American citizen who stands in their way. Why would they care if they must nuke a single port in order to have our country all for themselves and their dreams of Empire? One can easily surmise that they would see this nuke as "holy fire" which would push them toward their dreamy PNAC future. I am reminded of the crazy Martin Sheen US president in that movie, "The Dead Zone".

I don't think the true depth of the PNAC's collective mental illness is grasped by most Americans.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
smallpeeps, quick question for ya. How do you know that's what "they" dream of? How do you know that the official report is false on 9-11?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"it's 2005 and things are already going south for the Plan (Iraq war looks bad, terrorists ramping up), wouldn't you be willing to rustle a few bushes and liquidate a few hundred thousand of your own people --so long as it's for a glorious New American Century?

These folks have plans for America, and it is the American citizen who stands in their way. Why would they care if they must nuke a single port in order to have our country all for themselves and their dreams of Empire?"

BUT NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. if they've got the "testicular girth" to kill several hundred thousand people with a suitcase nuke i don't think they'd fuss over the finer points of correctness [i.e. what # of days after 9/11 should it be]; a crazed act of nuclear genocide is not a wedding or school show and tell project with extra points scored for artistic flair.
it is a barbaric act intended to yank and tug at primal emotions.... i dunno, we might be minutes away from the worst mass terror event ever or..... looking at smooth sailing from here to 2020 or beyond.

maybe the powers that be just chickened out??? maybe they did not want to risk an unprecedented alliance of nations against it and all that means??? america wants the world to believe it doesn't care about world opinion, but the truth is, if everyone on the globe thought the U.S. government killed a million of its own people, america would be finished.
economically, spiritually, and militarally ruined.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
well said Victor. If the US gov't plans on nuking it's own people, they are going to be too concerned with trying to keep the people at ATS from figuring out the plot and they wouldn't be wasting time trying to come up with a meaningful date based on some idiotic equations or some bible code b.s.

the shadow gov't, NWO and whatnot is one of my favorite conspiracies. Definitely the most entertaining. It has been talked about for ages. Here's the one thing that will always keep me from believing in it.

why would anyone plan for a new world order and global domination if he is not going to be a part of it? NWO stories date back a long time. Even the current nuke theories are a bit silly. Based on the theories I've read here, the Bush crew will nuke NYC or some other city (NYC is a bit close to DC no?) and that will be our excuse to nuke Iran. We nuke Iran and you can be sure there will be some other radioactive exchanges from other countries. I would say a global nightmare will be unleashed. who would want to be the leader of wasted landscape? what does that accomplish?

also, the president of the US is pretty much the most powerful dude on the planet. what more do you accomplish by establishing a new title for yourself? seems like a lot of work to get a raise in title only.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If what you say is true, and the U.S. Government is now out to create an empire instead of trying to spread democracy, do you really think they fear us at ATS? Y'all probably know that I'm a consumate skeptic, but when I tell friends who know that skeptical side of my personality that I go to a conspiracy website called "Above Top Secret", they look at me like I have two heads and start to dismiss anything I have to say as a crackpot idea.

There are two parts to this, too. Even if we did manage to uncover some major conspiracy, who would listen before it was too late? Who would believe you, me, or anyone here? There are a few members who would be able to get the word out, possibly, but at the cost of their jobs. If it was discovered how they came to the knowledge, too, it would probably be summarily dismissed. If the government feared us, they would address the questions ATS has raised about 9-11 instead of joining the masses in just laughing it off.

The other part involves this sadistic, imperalistic government. If they did fear us getting information out, why wouldn't they just close ATS down? Because it's in the UK? There are more ways to close a website than simply telling them they have to close. The CIA, I'm sure, has the resources to mount a denial of service attack against this website 24/7 for as long as they needed. They could also hack into the database and wipe all the information. They could also go kidnap Skeptic Overlord and force him to get rid of all the information, wipe any backups, and none of us would be the wiser. One day, we'd just see that ATS was gone. With the morality you seem to believe drives these people, these options are just one little frosting flower on a massive cake.

No, even if this is taking place, the powers that be do not fear us, and they have no reason to. If they've been monitoring this site, they've also seen the typical behavior of the average member here. When given an opportunity to rant and rave against the Bush administration, or talk about chemtrails or whatever, people are very active to have their opinions be heard. Yet, every call to action I have seen a member post, be it a letter writing campaign or something else, the thread gets maybe, just maybe, 1 or 2 replies. Our members like to bitch about things, but they don't like to do anything about it. If there was any fear of us, we've managed to convince them that we're all talk with no action. If we do uncover a conspiracy, we can't do a thing about it because we won't do a thing about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Crakeur said:
We nuke Iran and you can be sure there will be some other radioactive exchanges from other countries. I would say a global nightmare will be unleashed. who would want to be the leader of wasted landscape? what does that accomplish?

You are talking about the NWO in your post. This implies that other gov'ts are possibly part of the equasion. Are you sure that a nuclear exchange would result from an isolated nuke in the USA? I've read the same thing from others on ATS and they are CERTAIN the US would respond with nukes. I'm not so sure myself. I think a lot of this rhetoric is designed to produce a state of mind in the American people. Bush, however, doesn't want the world polarized against him.

Let's say the PNAC says "We'll absorb a nuke but we won't go nuclear with the enemy, we'll just use our carriers and planes and full conventional might in response." ...Wouldn't the US be seen as being almost restrained in that case?

jungle_jake said:
The CIA, I'm sure, has the resources to mount a denial of service attack against this website 24/7 for as long as they needed. They could also hack into the database and wipe all the information. They could also go kidnap Skeptic Overlord and force him to get rid of all the information, wipe any backups, and none of us would be the wiser. One day, we'd just see that ATS was gone. With the morality you seem to believe drives these people, these options are just one little frosting flower on a massive cake.

No this would be much more difficult than you describe. SkepticOverlord has backups of ATS and could populate it to any new servers with relative ease. The spooks would have to destroy backups and probably infiltrate other technical members of ATS to complete that erasure. It's a moot point anyway because there's no problem with us here on ATS figuring out what's up as no Americans will really care. Even if someone predicted it right, it'd become a footnote among the carnage. This site represents a subculture of curious, intellectuals which are not really a threat to this current administration anymore. Smart or liberal people have been totally marginalized in America, IMO.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just remember that they also use this website as a tool to spread disinformation and to keep us bogged down while the truth escapes our grasp. There are many members of this forum who are paid to disrupt us and slow us down with useless hate driven threads.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Smart or liberal people. That was amusing! As I had said, though, a denial of service attack in conjunction with a kidnapping would bring ATS down in a second.

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
Just remember that they also use this website as a tool to spread disinformation and to keep us bogged down while the truth escapes our grasp. There are many members of this forum who are paid to disrupt us and slow us down with useless hate driven threads.

They do? Which members? How do you know this? How can I get in on this? After all, I spend a lot of time spreading "disinformation" (I call it questioning flimsy conspiracy theories, but hey, semantics) here on ATS and haven't seen a single red cent for it.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

JungleJake said:
As I had said, though, a denial of service attack in conjunction with a kidnapping would bring ATS down in a second.

Yes but not for long because DoS attacks can be tracked. The attack would be upon ATS's servers, which are hosted by a big company that would pursue the matter. I'm not saying they couldn't shut it up, I'm saying ATS would quickly come up in a different place and under a temporary domain name and different server bank, which if attacked again, will give more clues as to the attacker's identity. Web sites are hard to get removed unless you use paperwork and legal force.

Post-nuke however, I don't think anyone will care if a couple threads on ATS called it correctly. Americans are ready for the official story, in all cases. Who cares about something people say on a conspiracy chatroom? I'm not saying it won't be picked up by Alex Jones and crew but Americans will always follow whatever explanation is given, assuming an event like this ever goes down.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeepsYou are talking about the NWO in your post. This implies that other gov'ts are possibly part of the equasion. Are you sure that a nuclear exchange would result from an isolated nuke in the USA? I've read the same thing from others on ATS and they are CERTAIN the US would respond with nukes. I'm not so sure myself. I think a lot of this rhetoric is designed to produce a state of mind in the American people. Bush, however, doesn't want the world polarized against him.

Let's say the PNAC says "We'll absorb a nuke but we won't go nuclear with the enemy, we'll just use our carriers and planes and full conventional might in response." ...Wouldn't the US be seen as being almost restrained in that case?

I don't believe we would nuke our own city. I don't believe bush was behind 9/11. I don't believe in the NWO, Illuminati or shadow gov't. I do believe NWA put out one good cd and the rest was fair at best. I do believe our current leader is missing a few nuts and bolts but I don't believe he is crazy enough to nuke his own people. I don't understand the reason for it either. Unless he is doing all of this so that the american people will revolt and bring about Titor's prophecy (don't believe in that either by the way) - that would be more believable to me

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I don't believe we would nuke our own city. I don't believe bush was behind 9/11. I don't believe in the NWO, Illuminati or shadow gov't. I do believe NWA put out one good cd and the rest was fair at best. I do believe our current leader is missing a few nuts and bolts but I don't believe he is crazy enough to nuke his own people. I don't understand the reason for it either. Unless he is doing all of this so that the american people will revolt and bring about Titor's prophecy (don't believe in that either by the way) - that would be more believable to me

In a sea of ever increasingly gullible people on this forum, its nice to see people that are not. It's refreshing.

Watch out Crakeur. The evil grey reptilian (lets not forget shapeshifting) aliens that run the world will come after you if you don't believe
. Just ask around the forum if you don't know what Im talking about. There are tons of people that would be more then happy to tell you about them.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

In a sea of ever increasingly gullible people on this forum, its nice to see people that are not. It's refreshing.

You see the ATS membership becoming more gullible because we theorize about possible conspiracy scenarios? Sorry but I don't see the connection.

Frankly I'd say lock-step patriots and the masses are far more gullible. ATS is comprised of the less-than-gullible because we ask the questions others don't care to ask. Hopefully all this nuke-talk will turn out to be nothing, but we are better for having discussed it.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
smallpeeps, no need to defend the members here. everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and this site allows for those beliefs to be expressed. I was just pointing out that some of the theories bandied about here tend to be a bit off the wall in my opinion. doesn't mean I am sane or right. Hell, I'd love to swallow my pride and admit that I was wrong about some of the conspiracies and whatnot that I voice my disbelief in. The concept of our president taking office and in a very short amount of time organizing a crew to commit a large and heinous act against his own people, all the while keeping it completely secret, with not a single whistleblower, just seems hard to pull off.

Bush behind 9/11 is the one conspiracy I hope I won't have to admit being wrong about. If that is the case, I will shapeshift so as to hide my true appearance and save myself the humiliation of being known as the Reptilian that didn't believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The concept of our president taking office and in a very short amount of time organizing a crew to commit a large and heinous act against his own people, all the while keeping it completely secret, with not a single whistleblower, just seems hard to pull off.

Hey, I'm with you. It's a lot to think about.

To me, the biggest coincidence (and proof that politics is total BS) is when the President just HAPPENS to get his kid elected president also. Some unauthorized Bush biographers paint the idea that Bush is secretly a eugenicist/bigot and that genetic supremacy is why this family feels they have the right to run the country. Now the chunky one wants to run for president too. When does it end? Is this a monarchy or something?

When Dubya got elected, it defied all rules of probability. I mean it's like the Bush family winning the lottery yet again! What are the odds that you will ever be president, let alone your son?! Clearly the idea that anyone can run for president is a giant lie which children are told in grade school.

Anyway, I hope you are right and this becomes just another silly doomsday thread.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by smallpeeps]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join