It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final push to stop the nukes of August

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
prisonplanet.com...

With coverage all over the Internet and in other media from Coast to Coast AM to the Charleston Post and Courier, there's a good chance that if any nuclear drills in August were scheduled to "go live," the idea has been shelved by now.

However, there is no underestimating the mania of the New World Order when it's cornered. A final push should be made Tuesday to make sure that as many people as possible know, and know that Americans know, that there is a real danger a nuclear terror drill could "go live" as soons as Wednesday, August 17.

Let's hope and pray nothing happens.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by JerryFletcher]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Without wanting to be the bearer of bad news, it is usually September that bad things happen. This year the show has started earlier though: we already had 2 plane crashes and one big Earthquake.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Without wanting to be the bearer of bad news, it is usually September that bad things happen. This year the show has started earlier though: we already had 2 plane crashes and one big Earthquake.

The Globalists are desperate they are running out of time they want to get this over with. Many people are waking up i mean alot. The Globalists have been getting exposed if we can wake more people up none of this can happen. It's so obvious they need this attack to happen for a martial law in America. Once they have accomplished martial law in America then right after they will build their 1 world government they have been lusting over for many years. America is the last hope of the world, it's not lookin good.

TPL

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Although I doubt what is implied will happen, I do agree that late August/early September tends to be the time of year when major bad news occurs in concentration.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Er...So...Well, that article didn't have much information at all, but was it saying that there's going to be a nuke attack drill, and during the drill the NWO is going to detonate a nuke on US soil?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

That's because Karl Rove has always said that you never pitch a new product to the American people during the Summer- you wait until September. That's probably why 9/11 happened when it did. And it's already been admitted by Bush and his Administration that the push to go to war with Iraq didn't begin until September, because of Rove's philosophy (which has been flawless thus far).

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Again, special weapons are not, NOT used during exercises, they are not able to be detonated by any form of accident, and this is a bunch of lunacy.

This makes absolutely no sense. Not what I have read, in reference to the conspiracy ideas surrounding this exercise.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
then i think the poop will have to go down this time.

IF they're going to do something like that, they are just going to do it....i don't think the internet [which may have less than 24 hours to exist at this point] represents much of a deterrent.

the reason i say that is, IF this happens the official spin will be that they had intel that a terrorist nuke was going to be detonated in the vicinity of the drill, and they wanted to make a last ditch attempt to thwart the attack, as well as have a large number of response teams near the scene.
in the "drill goes live" scenario, doesn't the nuke go off before the actual drill commences??

the official story will make sense [heck, look at how many people buy the story of WTC 7's collapse] and besides, if you openly dispute it you'll be locked up!!!!
so, we might as well get it over with.

i am not being flippant for my health, i've got family flying down to florida tomorrow morning and just need to block out possibilities like their plane flying into a mushroom cloud at the moment of the attack.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can't find it anywhere, but there was a post on here about a lot people in Atlanta saying that they have seen angels warning them to get out of Atlanta and that animals have been acting strange. Scary stuff!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Again, special weapons are not, NOT used during exercises, they are not able to be detonated by any form of accident, and this is a bunch of lunacy.

TC, "is this Real World, or exercise" ring a bell? It isn't that live weapons are used during exorcises, but as history and events have shown us very recently, these exercises provide opportunity, the premeditation and the means.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
TC, "is this Real World, or exercise" ring a bell? It isn't that live weapons are used during exorcises, but as history and events have shown us very recently, these exercises provide opportunity, the premeditation and the means.

What history and events are you referring to? When has our nation done some kind of training drill or mock-terrorist attack where someone took advantage(?) of everyone being ready for a problem to attack at the very time when security is at its greatest?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
911 + 911 = 311, 311 + 911 = Sept 7th - Will it be live or Memorex? Guess we'll find out in the fullness of time.

TPL

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Weren't simulations of planes been hijacked done on 9/11/01?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok...So 911 + 911 doesn't = 1822, but 311? And then 311 + 911 doesn't equal 1222, but Sept 7th? I mean...I'm not a mathmatician, but I'm pretty sure I can add. How did you come to these figures?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by highgroundsys0p
911 + 911 = 311, 311 + 911 = Sept 7th - Will it be live or Memorex? Guess we'll find out in the fullness of time.
#

I don't know about all that but i heard after Sep 7 there would be no more army leave.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Look at the calendar and count the days... it ain't rocket science... it may be nuthin', nuthin' at all. 'hope it doesn't go live in Charleston cuz I have homeys stationed there.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You are correct sir... think we'll ever know why that 4 star in charge of training was turfed (it wasn't to make room for Patraeus)... I hope nuthin' happens... cuz I like freedom.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The 9/11 and London exercises were both PAPER exercises. NORAD was running SIMULATIONS of hijacked airliners, and were only displaying them on their radar screens. The London exercise was similar. They were going over what to do if it happened.

What do animals acting weird have to do with a nuke going off? Animals can detect natural phenomenon, not intentions of people that are weeks away from happening..

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
that deck of playing cards with the ghastly images that seemed to eerily forecast the plane impacts and destruction of 9/11?????....it was some sort of roleplaying or board game with a NWO theme.

well anyway, one of the cards it used featured a nuclear explosion.

as is true for this entire story, this is either all important or UN-important.

the way i see it having NO big terrorist attack is more incredible than having one in the near future.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This entire conspiracy is hogwash. If, and I mean IF the United States was somehow behind 9/11, and they played the whole terror-drill card then, and everyone hooplahed about it; then I would seriously think they wouldn't do it again... It's only common sense.

It's quite silly the United States would nuke its own land..

duhr, its gonna be Russia and China that nuke us!!

"A major Northern Fleet exercise will start Wednesday, involving intercontinental ballistic missile launches, along with preparations for aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov's voyage across the Atlantic which will take few months," Ivanov said.

The minister said that preparations for joint Russian-Chinese maneuvers would begin August 18. The exercises are in three stages. During the first stage (August 18-19), Russian and Chinese Chiefs of General Staffs will meet in Vladivostok to discuss security in the Far East. During the second stage (August 20-22) the defense ministers of the two countries will meet in China to finally approve a training program for the exercise. During the third stage (August 23-25), training exercises will be carried out in the Yellow Sea.

Cuz you know, it's a drill.. and we've all learned that every drill goes live right?

Putin ready to DROP THE BIG ONE!

See, even I can make up a nifty conspiracy theory with absolutly no hard facts and piecing together a few articles that have nothing to do with eachother.

[edit on 8/16/2005 by QuietSoul]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join