It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Notable NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There are several possible NWO's that are bandied around. What one do you feel most likely will come to power? FEMA? Illuminati?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The New World Order is an 'agenda'.
I may be wrong but thats my opinion.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The Bush/PNAC neo-con NWO has already grabbed power and set about its predisclosed agenda.

FEMA is just one of its instrumentalities.

The OWO will defeat it until a cleverer NWO of different origin comes into force. Then, we'll see one world government and the fun for free-thinking people will really start.

Bush/PNAC relies too much on the people feeding it being afraid and asleep, not enough on diplomacy and co-operation.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

In a way it is but who do you think is going to implement it?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
PNAC Revealed
pnacrevealed.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

In a way it is but who do you think is going to implement it?

I believe that parts of it have already been implemented. As to 'whom' it will be...I am not fully qualified as to the 'ins and outs' of who is who in the workings of such an "agenda." I would haphazard a guess and say I don't know. I do believe that though each organization may work against another that they all seek the same conclusion....the fruition or fulfillment of the "agenda": the New World Order.

I would personally say that MA has a better grasp of this then I do and his premise would be of more solid ground then mine.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
They all have the same likeliness: zip, zilch, 0, none

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The use of the term "New World Order" has been quite hackneyed, but Bush Sr used it in a particular light related to American neo-con global dominance which has begun to be implemented by the incumbent administration.

Their "brand" of NWO may be very different to other regimes or loose-knit multinational organizations whose agendas are not made nearly so public.

I agree with Seekerof, it's the objectives that ought to be evaluated.

it's not the Who's that are important to resist, it's the What's. There will be many more Who's but this particular (PNAC) What will die a death along with (figuratively and probably for some actually) the useless idiots who climbed aboard it.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Manwiththeplan,
Perhaps....
Thats like saying that when one goes to sleep at night that one does not have bad dreams either....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Excellent thoughts MA and SO. New twist on the topic for me. MWP umm ok then on to people that are interested in a intelligent discussion.

new topics

top topics

join