It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Koran the devil's work?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Men wrote the bible. Men also invented Satan. Both were written and invented to control the people. Why do you people go after each other like this, isnt there enough hate and needless death and war in the world, you all have to blame the other for being evil.

I will tell you what is evil. Thinking that no matter how good a life you lead will not grant you a ticket to heaven. Then if you lead a sinful life but repent you get that ticket to ride. Do any of you understand the meaning to life? We are here to learn and experience everything. These bodies, the vessels we inhabit are a school for the spirit. Stop killing, each other in the name of GOD. I am quite positive God does not like that!!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

muslims view what you call the OT to be corrupted, which is a euphamism for 'pack of lies loosely based on the One True Religion™, Islam"

I find it funny that muslims say OT is corrupted but they read the first five books. They would have to believe that the OT they read was corrupted too.

Second my point before this, is God Gives blessing on both Islam and jew,christianity, if you read what I said, God shows his love for both the two brothers. But his covenant was with Isaac, and not the other brother.

God loves both peoples, and cares for both people.
God is alive, God is out there, God just does not care for one people, but all people.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by slymattb]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I find it funny that muslims say OT is corrupted but they read the first five books. They would have to believe that the OT they read was corrupted too.

They do believe the first 5 books are corrupted. Most Muslims read the Qu'ran, not the Bible. They claim that the Bible is corrupted but that the Qu'ran is not. It's rediculous of course, but it's no different than what you are doing.

You are justified to laugh and scoff them of course, just as I am justified to laugh and scoff you.

Second my point before this, is God Gives blessing on both Islam and jew,christianity, if you read what I said, God shows his love for both the two brothers. But his covenant was with Isaac, and not the other brother.

That's what the Bible says, but it isn't what the Qu'ran says. Perhaps you should go to war to decide who's right. Oh wait, that's been done.

God is out there, God just does not care for one people, but all people.

According to the Bible, god is a racist who prefers the Jewish race. You were "invited to the wedding" only because his A-list of guests didn't show up.

<< 1  2   >>

join