It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magneurol?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Magneurol......wow is this stuff for real!? The people who made this claim that it can improve your athletic skills, Take into deep meditation, enhance your mind, and some others. Some of the ingredients this supplement contains are...

Thiamin
Riboflavin
Niacin
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
Biotin
Pantothenic Acid
Magnesium
Folic Acid
Magnetitum
DMAE
Inositol
Choline Bitartrate

I'm pretty skeptic though about this. I mean, this is to good to be true right? I have never heard of this kind of thing, if this stuff is for real, let me get a box. Here's the link: www.magneurol.com... What do you think?

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Seems like a generic "lump o' stuff" supplement. The ingredients themselves don't seem too sinister, and probably won't be harmful as a supplement. Don't quote me on that though, as I haven't seen any real clinical trials to prove either way...

A few links to some of the lesser known ingredients; the others are much easier to research

DMAE link

Another DMAE page

Choline bitartrate

Inositol

Honestly?

There's a lot to be said for if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The funny thing regarding Magneurol, is the website. www.magneurol.com now for the past 2 weeks I have tried sending comments and responds and they have failed. I have tried calling everday of the week on the hour and that has failed. I have been having a very difficult time placing an order and have tried reading and locating magneurol all over the internet. Any advice?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The funny thing regarding Magneurol, is the website. www.magneurol.com now for the past 2 weeks I have tried sending comments and responds and they have failed. I have tried calling everday of the week on the hour and that has failed. I have been having a very difficult time placing an order and have tried reading and locating magneurol all over the internet. Any advice?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I wouldn't have it.
No way.

new topics

top topics

join