It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this work? Dyno-Tab - increase your fuel mileage...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Get More From Your Fuel!
Increase your vehicle fuel mileage between 10% to 12% and in some cases even more! Dyno-Tab® is a 100% organic fuel additive that simultaneously improves fuel economy and power by increasing your fuel's octane. No longer will you have to pay premium prices at the pump for the benefits of premium fuel.

How does it work?
Dyno-Tab® has been scientifically proven to help reduce fuel consumption, improve performance, improve octane rating and reduce emissions. They contain 100% active ingredients, which means that unlike other bottled fuel additives, Dyno-Tab® burns completely without harming your engine. With Dyno-Tab®, your vehicle will burn fuel completely and cleanly, reducing environmentally harmful emissions and the carbon deposits in your engine. The boost in octane also means that your vehicle will burn fuel more efficiently, leading to more miles per gallon and a noticeable increase in power and performance.

here

I googled this and at least on the front page couldn't find anything negative about this product...

www.google.com...

So have you guys heard of this and does it work ?

(nc edited link)

[edit on 21-8-2005 by Netchicken]

[edit on 21-8-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site, what about the “super” carburetor that got a 100 MPG? Supposedly the big oil companies stole it and killed the inventor.

Or how about the tablet that you could just put in to a gallon of water to make gasoline?

Seriously, That sounds like a quick way to expensive fuel system repairs.

If you really want to try something like that, throw a couple of mothballs in your tank.
Your power will increase dramatically (Warning, it is also liable to tear your engine up).

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hmmm.. I would be skeptical of any product where a paragraph is titled 'How does it work', but then they don't tell you how it works, just what it will do.. sounds like false claimis to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've heard that acetone does actually help
and cleans the engine out. No more than
3 ounces per 10 gallons. Alcohol negates
any effects.

PESWiki
google search

new topics

top topics

join