It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III (Or the Crusades II) – The 7 Stages to Caliphate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And since Zarquawi was created by the FBI and it's a myth, sorry but what you wrote is a piece of crap. It's just hate-mongering and clash of the civilisations mongering.

Hate and only Hate. Sorry.

An FBI myth?
people thought it was the CIA. But its your belief anyways. O yeah have you seen his video?

[edit on 18-5-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah, Zarqawi was invented by the FBI and I'm the Queen of England CHUMP...erm Vitch, It's the sign of a smart thinker to entertain an idea, no matter how absurd it is, and if it fails the test of logic to discard it in favour of a less spectacular but equally valid approach. It is the millenary goal of most Muslim extremists to establish a Caliphate, people to this day weep at General Ataturk doing the logical thing and introducing Democracy in Turkey in favour of having his people degenerate into a mob as in your "clash of civilizations" . Unfortunately it will take more than a few Al Qaeda attacks before you figure it out that many hate our civilization and not our support of a tiny piece of land in the middle East called Israel. Too bad for you, I'm open minded to all possibilites no matter how bleak they are.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow, looks like this guy must have been onto something back in 05'. This story is not completely accurate, but given the situations going on all around the Middle East this is very interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
** Shameless bump ** Take a look at what the OP says and match it up to what is happening. Match? Yes or no??

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wow! I started reading this thread and then noticed the date of the OP. Amazing . . . right along the timeline that was stated. Sure looks like things are going according to the plan listed on page one. Will be interesting to see where this thread goes from here. Be sure to look at the date of the OP and match up the dates in the timeline!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: skippytjc
The Fifth Phase This will be the point at which an Islamic state, or caliphate, can be declared. The plan is that by this time, between 2013 and 2016, Western influence in the Islamic world will be so reduced and Israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al-Qaida hopes that by then the Islamic state will be able to bring about a new world order.

The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non-believers" which has so often been predicted by Osama bin Laden

I'd say the tempo has been ramped up already, considering the Sixth Phase is currently ongoing early in 2015 with ISIS and the Islamic State.

Stunning revelation from so long ago, skyppytjc!

edit on 4/2/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
While not completely accurate with the events since 2005, I'd say a 75+% accuracy rate of showing the core conspiracy angles with something this important, ten years ago, is simply super-human.

This is a very compelling opening post, with excellent discussion, that every member should become familiar with.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Someone needs to explain to me how an attack by radical Islamo-fascists equals crusade.

Seems to me world war III is a jihad not a crusade.

Middle Eastern aggression on the west.

Especially when the west has all but thrown their hands up in the air, and said' We give up'.
edit on 4-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow, this is certainly an eye opener. The accuracy is unnerving to say the least.

This highlights the insanity of the world sitting and watching while ISIS staged across Iraq in plain view, with zero cover from air surveillance and our Administration knew it was happening and ignoring the requests for help from the Iraqi government we put in place.

I honestly think we could have stopped ISIS and kept it in Syria easily had we started last February instead of being spectators and watching the slaughter of "non-believers". Now they are dug in and to stop them now will be a huge undertaking. Had we had a competent person as Commander and Chief, it could have been stopped before they had a solid hold on territory outside Syria.

Sadly the people who will pay the highest price will be the vast majority of Muslims who have no part in this, other than to be fellow victims in this mess. They pose even more of a risk to the Muslims than they do to the West.
edit on 2/4/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I wish any of the sources still worked and wonder if there are any contemporary writings/editorials/anyalysis of this.

Well that’s part of the plan written by Abu Musab al Zarqawi that he confided to Jordanian journalist Fouad Hussein. And you are in luck, because I have the 7 stages (phases) right here for you to read. 

edit on 2/4/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It is clearly tied to current events in Iraq, and Syria.

The group was founded in 1999 by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi under the name Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād, "The Organization of Monotheism and Jihad" (JTJ).[19

In October 2004, al-Zarqawi swore loyalty to Osama bin Laden and changed the group's name to Tanẓīm Qāʻidat al-Jihād fī Bilād al-Rāfidayn, "The Organization of Jihad's Base in Mesopotamia", commonly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq. (AQI).[47][48] Although the group has never called itself al-Qaeda in Iraq, this has been its informal name over the years.[49

ISIS is nothing more than AQ just renamed itself.

From at least since 2004, a significant goal of the group has been the foundation of an Islamic state.[138][139] Specifically, ISIL has sought to establish itself as a Caliphate, an Islamic state led by a group of religious authorities under a supreme leader—the Caliph—who is believed to be the successor to Muhammad.[1

en.wikipedia.org...

The op pretty much called the last 10 years.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I wish any of the sources still worked and if there are any contemporary writings/editorials/anyalysis of this.

Second source
Third source
(couldn't find the OP's first source, though)

As for the OP... wow!!! when I started reading it, I didn't check the date. When I got to the second phase, I realised this was from a long time ago. Very interesting! I can't wait to see this thread being discussed again, based on what we know right now and on what's been "planned" for our future!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ya think!?
I kind of got that.

I was talking more about the links Luke provided because I got nothing from my phone...and also just wondering more about the journalist who spoke with al Zarqawi and if he had any recent comments.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ask and you shall receive.

www.spiegel.de...

The Future of Terrorism: What al-Qaida Really Wants

themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This stage ‘will focus on overthrowing regimes by means of direct and fierce clashes with them’ and ‘when the regimes gradually disintegrate, l-Qa’ida and the Islamic jihad trend will grow persistently.’ Economic warfare will be waged against the United States and the West more broadly—including burning ‘Arab oil’ and conducting electronic attacks against critical infrastructures. Gold is restored as the ‘standard exchange value in international markets,’ leading to the “collapse” of the US dollar.”

globaleconomicwarfare.com...

Economic warfare ?

Like what Saudia Arabia creator, and backer of AQ,ISIS is doing with flooding the market with cheap oil.

Trying to kill American business.

I wonder.

And ME hacking.

From 2 years ago.

Both have come to pass.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this seems not to be the case of "I am a Scientist" thread...good old thread indeed

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And of course the evil Muslims were behind Pear Habour and now plotting to take over the world. They have an undeclared nuclear arsenal and vowed to take the world down with it if anything or anybody was to get in their way. The Muslims have infested the US congress, let thousands of illegals through the southern borders and have forced multiculturalism on Europe. Muslims, run MSM and banks, Iraq had WMDs and Obama is a closet Muslim.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The Fifth Phase This will be the point at which an Islamic state, or caliphate, can be declared. The plan is that by this time, between 2013 and 2016, Western influence in the Islamic world will be so reduced and Israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al-Qaida hopes that by then the Islamic state will be able to bring about a new world order.

If you been paying attention to US/Israeli relations, and the current administration snubs, and back stabbing.

Israel has been weakened.

Radical islamo-fascists have been playing the long game. While others play the short near sighted one.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Does what I say here mean that Islam or Muslims are bad? Of course not. It also means we shouldn’t hate them. But the cold hard fact is that at the pace we are going, due to the extremist’s tactics and plans, moderate Muslims will only grow closer to the extremists as time goes on. Why? Because the only thing the west can do to stop Islamic extremists is kill them. There is no reasoning or negotiating with people who want nothing more than to die in the process of killing you, so killing them is the only option.

The scariest part of this whole plan is, is that the only way to avoid this war is if the Muslims themselves stomp out the radicals within their ranks. The west can only kill in the hopes of defending themselves, and that will only create more extremists. But Muslims can teach and guide their youth to be tolerant of other beliefs, ideologies, and other cultures.

Main stream Muslims are the worlds only hope to prevent the next Crusade (that’s already started). Ironic huh? Muslims must stop Muslims to avoid the next Crusade.

This effectively sums up my whole post here My Post

it is pretty amazing how a person (myself) can walk around with his head in the clouds for so long and not realise that others, many others, have played the whole game of chess before I have even moved my first pawn. You live and learn, especially here.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I found a page where someone broke down the phases, trying to connect them with real events. It's interesting, although the author has their own beliefs/political views, so keep that in mind. I can't say I agree with everything, but I think it's food for thought, especially to check what has already happened.

Exposed: Decade-Old Plan to Create Islamic State

A few quotes...

The First Phase known as "the awakening" — this has already been carried out and was supposed to have lasted from 2000 to 2003

Much of this is accurate and makes sense. Sadly, if any eyes were opened after the 9/11 attacks on American soil, they weren't Western eyes — certainly not the eyes of Western leadership, mainstream media, and academia. But to many Muslims, the strikes of 9/11 were inspiring and motivating, giving credence to Osama bin Laden's characterization of America as a "paper tiger".

(...)

Meanwhile, the average Muslim relearned the truths of their religion, namely that the “infidel” is an existential enemy and jihad against him is a duty, as al-Qaeda and others had successfully shown.

The Second Phase "Opening Eyes" is, according to Hussein's definition, the period we are now in [writing in 2005] and should last until 2006. Hussein says the terrorists hope to make the western conspiracy aware of the "Islamic community."

(...)

Iraq should become the center for all global operations, with an "army" set up there and bases established in other Arabic states.

Among other things, the "Islamic community", the umma, began to be more visible and vocal during this time frame, including through a rash of attacks and riots following any perceived "insult" to Islam, growing demands for appeasement, and accusations of "Islamophobia" against all and sundry.

(...)

Most importantly, Iraq, as the world now knows, certainly did become the "center for all global operations" with an "army" of jihadis set up there.

The Fourth Phase between 2010 and 2013, Hussein writes that al-Qaeda will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated Arabic governments.

Recall that the timeline given (2010-2013) coincides remarkably well with the so-called "Arab Spring", which culminated with Islamic terrorists and their allies taking over the leadership of several Arab countries formerly ruled by secularized autocrats

The Fifth Phase this will be the point at which an Islamic state, or caliphate, can be declared. The plan is that by this time, between 2013 and 2016

the "Islamic State" declared itself the "caliphate" in 2014, with many Muslim organizations and persons around the world pledging their allegiance, if not imitating their slaughter, with inspired "lone wolves" already beheading "infidels" in Western nations.

The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of "total confrontation". As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non-believers"

While many assume that the "fight between the believers and the non-believers" is between Muslims and non-Muslims, this is not always the case. Soon after the announcement of the caliphate, the Islamic State made clear that it was in the phase of waging jihad on "apostates" and "hypocrites", meaning all the "apostate" or "infidel" Arab leaders like Bashar al-Assad, as well as Muslim populations that are insufficiently "Islamic".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join