It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III (Or the Crusades II) – The 7 Stages to Caliphate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
RUn hide, be in fear - Total and complete BS. The majority of all people want the same things. There is a small group of people on both sides that wish to fight one another(For what reasons? Money?, power? Religous idolitry?) but those that are actually doing the fighting are not nuts, anymore than our soldiers fight because they understand the issues - nah, they are told to fight so they fight, so too it is with them.

We brainwash our soldiers not to question right and wrong, not to disobey and order and to beleive fully in the goodness and rightousness of the cause, whatever that cause is. Bosnia today, Iraq tomorrow, maybe a peace keeping mission the following week, and carpet bombing the next. Wake up my man, and see the deeper picture or else you and those you hate are like twins promoting the same hatred.

Islam at it's roots is not evil. The evil in Islam is based on fear, just as the evil in Christianity is based in fear. They get good people to beleive in their cause because they will convience them of American imperialism, of the West's wishes to hold their holy places(But fundimentally it is to control them - through fear) and America has given ample reason for many to be swayed by this argument. Remove the troops, remove the reasons for them to beleive it and you remove the power base of these "extermeists".

Will there still be extremists? Ofcourse, you can't stop them, but you can marginalize them to being of no consquense. They were nothing before America decided to wage war on them, and that indirectly gave them credence so everyone with a slight dislike for imperialism, or America, or the West, or just life in general to wage a war that never needed to be fought and will not end until people on both sides start to nut up and stop being such cowards.

IMO ofcourse.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By
They were nothing before America decided to wage war on them, and that indirectly gave them credence so everyone with a slight dislike for imperialism, or America, or the West, or just life in general to wage a war that never needed to be fought and will not end until people on both sides start to nut up and stop being such cowards.

IMO ofcourse.

u sure they were nothing? it seems to me that Al Qaida has been attacking America for a decade and we did nothing accept for the cruise missile attack and it seems to me that they are getting attention and more popularity. i remember in one of Osama's quotes where he says that America is a paper tiger and that killing a few American soldiers will make them withdraw. i guess he was getting bolder. that bolder led to 9/11.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This thread seems a little more revelant now that Jihad has its won news cast.

Go Caliphate TV!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, ALWAYS." -- Mahatma Gandhi

No matter what is said. A man is free, when he is held back by religous beliefs, violence or intolerance he has already lost the war never mind the battle.

[edit on 16/8/05 by Hunting Veritas]

YES! Struggle with the battle within yourself- All of this energy going towards hatred, FEAR, and power is truly EVIL.

And remember if you have a faceless enemy that can unite a group of fanatics- then you have a target for all of your fear and an excuse for all of your impotence. This goes for Christian crusaders as well as Islam extremists. (JUST imagine the explosive words- Martyr, persecuted, etc)

Looks like just another tactic to distract all of the impotent, fearful, and easily distracted average people - oh yeah, Bush voters out there

Great way to take your minds off of all the corruption and indecency of this administration- Picture the enemy (communists, devil worshippers, ragheads) and you are halfway there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesus Saves- I SPEND

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
And for you haters: One day, one day when you are on your knees with a rusty Shafra held to your neck, just moments before your hideous decapitation, I want you to remember this question: Which side did your beliefs align? The “oppressed” looking to rise above their plight, or the infidels?

i will never bow down to some middle eastern religion...

so i guess i am dead then huh???

o0o wait...

this is all a prediction

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i will never bow down to some middle eastern religion...

so i guess i am dead then huh???

o0o wait...

this is all a prediction

And that logic, "...this is all a prediction..." Is exatcly what they are counting on, deisbelief. In the mean time, the ball is rolling...

[edit on 16-5-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh Gawwwd not another of skippy's they're gonna fight to take over and try to bring their version of the 2nd coming threads.

Too late.

For those of a more open mind and who are not into spinning endless religious war threads may I offer up this?

I have already posted it on the PTS board under 'European politics' but I think it might be of value in this thread too, before people get too carried away with these fanciful ideas -

Ijtihad and Europe's Muslims

The UK's Channel 4 TV company ran an excellent documentary "Dispatches: The Muslim Reformation" on 1st May -
(Summary: Islamic teacher and reformer Tariq Ramadan explores the future of his faith, and presents evidence supporting his theory that European Muslims hold the key to the religion's next 100 years.

Topics Covered:

* Liberalism within Islam
* Literal vs contextual interpretation of the Koran
* Ijtihad
* Patriotism, education, feminism).

For those wishing to escape the bigotry and propaganda for something a little more balanced and informed about what is happening within the Muslim communities in and across Europe I recommend a look at this show.

It can be found here -

conspiracycentral.net:6969...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   

TextSkippytjc...Skippytjc....I wonder why your heart is so full of hatred and fear of arabs and muslims....I noticed that all your post are against arabs and muslims. if the same posts were against jews you would've been in jail. but fortunately the international law is created to defend (only) jewish rights and screw arabs and muslims. You really need therapy...I mean it ...after getting rid of all tht hate and fear of arabs and muslims...you can feel the change..and you will stop twisting historical facts, telling lies, insulting islam and prophet Muhammed...believe me it is not healthy to make yourself busy 24 hours thinking of ways to tarnish arab and muslim reputation, and encouraging people to hat and fear arabs and muslims...live and let live.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

YOu mean like 'allahalala' that the muslims have introduced us to shortly before they blow themselves and us up with the latest in incindiary technology? Please be joking about what you said.

Read this ignorant Frosty:

Carly Fiorina, the CEO of Hewlett Packard, recently gave a speech defining the relevance of leadership in today's world. Here is the quote from the final part of her speech.

"I'll end by telling a story. There was once a civilization that was the greatest in the world. It was able to create a continental super-state that stretched from ocean to ocean, and from northern climes to tropics and deserts. Within its dominion lived hundreds of millions of people, of different creeds and ethnic origins. One of its languages became the universal language of much of the world, the bridge between the peoples of a hundred lands. Its armies were made up of people of many nationalities, and its military protection allowed a degree of peace and prosperity that had never been known. The reach of this civilization's commerce extended from Latin America to China, and everywhere in between.

And this civilization was driven more than anything, by invention. Its architects designed buildings that defied gravity. Its mathematicians created the algebra and algorithms that would enable the building of computers, and the creation of encryption. Its doctors examined the human body, and found new cures for disease. Its astronomers looked into the heavens, named the stars, and paved the way for space travel and exploration. Its writers created thousands of stories. Stories of courage, romance and magic. Its poets wrote of love, when others before them were too steeped in fear to think of such things.

When other nations were afraid of ideas, this civilization thrived on them, and kept them alive. When censors threatened to wipe out knowledge from past civilizations, this civilization kept the knowledge alive, and passed it on to others.

While modern Western civilization shares many of these traits, the civilization I'm talking about was the Islamic world from the year 800 to 1600, which included the Ottoman Empire and the courts of Baghdad, Damascus and Cairo, and enlightened rulers like Suleiman the Magnificent. Although we are often unaware of our indebtedness to this other civilization, its gifts are very much a part of our heritage. The technology industry would not exist without the contributions of Arab mathematicians. Sufi poet-philosophers like Rumi challenged our notions of self and truth. Leaders like Suleiman contributed to our notions of tolerance and civic leadership.

And perhaps we can learn a lesson from his example: It was leadership based on meritocracy, not inheritance. It was leadership that harnessed the full capabilities of a very diverse population-that included Christianity, Islamic, and
Jewish traditions. This kind of enlightened leadership - leadership that nurtured culture, sustainability, diversity and courage - led to 800 years of invention and prosperity.

In dark and serious times like this, we must affirm our commitment to building societies and institutions that aspire to this kind of greatness. More than ever, we must focus on the importance of leadership- bold acts of leadership and decidedly personal acts of leadership."

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
well i think the non believers will not so easily be made to believe. this fine line that is keeping the world apart breaks in this 2 year war.
if this attitude islam is taking to create an NWO of their OWN is realised by the population of the non islamic world, then i fear islam could well be wiped from the earths lower region. Just like you do when wiping your arse.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
All we need is enough doubt and uncertainty to bring enough Muslim states together with the right fundamentalist leading the way for this to happen. Well, in a world ruled by the west, the only way thats going to happen is to weaken the west through world opinion to the point where its all Muslims vs the west. And thats exactly what the extremists are doing, and they are doing a wonderful job of it I may add.

Actually western atrocities in the middle east and their support to jewish state's crimes and genocide in palestine for 50 years, are bringing muslims together with fundamentalist leading the way. stop the injustice in palestine, afganistan, iraq, chechnya...etc, and you will be surprised to find that all terrorists vanishing. stop obying you zionist and jewish masters orders, and you will live in peace and you will get rid of your fear of arabs and muslims, I really feel with you poor Skippytjc.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Oh Gawwwd not another of skippy's they're gonna fight to take over and try to bring their version of the 2nd coming threads.

You took the works right out of my mouth!

I always get that kinda feeling when reading this kinda jazz the same one you get when you tell a 6 yr old kid that just 'cause something was printed in a book, doesnt make it true... which if you think about a 6 yr old's mind and their first understandings of legitimate authority it is a normal mistake for them to think (trusting adults, taking instruction at school/nursery etc.)...

so how old are you Skip?

Taken on what people have to say about stuff, and how easily accepted it can be in the mainstream... I'd worry about Travolta and his merry band of scientologists! By your logic, anyhow...

Q

[edit on 17/5/06 by Qoelet]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006

Actually western atrocities in the middle east and their support to jewish state's crimes and genocide in palestine for 50 years, are bringing muslims together with fundamentalist leading the way. stop the injustice in palestine, afganistan, iraq, chechnya...etc, and you will be surprised to find that all terrorists vanishing. stop obying you zionist and jewish masters orders, and you will live in peace and you will get rid of your fear of arabs and muslims, I really feel with you poor Skippytjc

LIVE IN PEACE!!!
How many times in the history we have lived in peace???Hmm,let me think,oh yes when Adam and Eva was hanging around in Edensgarden!!!There always will be some diferent points of wiew for what we will fight,economic or religious!!!It is simple the nature of mankind!!yes, you can remove all soldiers from Iraq,Cechnya,Afrika ect.,but that would not solve the problem!!!Muslims dont want to live our way,and we dont want to live their way!!And specialy for you-as i said terrorism isnt right way to fight,no matter what reasons you have,and violations from USA,Russia,Israel etc. is equal the terrorism!!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is just another tactic used to make American people fear and hate Islam. Very nicely done skippy but im afraid this is just another fairy tale thrown out in the air... another propaganda message... To change the views of people who are onto the real truth. This is a disturbance in the growth of our views. A FALSE disturbance. Subliminal mind control using fear to control the views of our citizens.. We should all know this.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
This is just another tactic used to make American people fear and hate Islam.

Fear and hate Islam, we don't need the U.S. govt. to do that kind of propaganda when the Islamic fundamentalists are putting the fear in our minds themselves. We know that the terrorists are a minority which is why they hide in caves or in places with only a few trusted people instead of allowing a billion Muslims to support them. But a few can be dangerous for they believe in something, if they believe nuking a city in America is Allah's will, no doubt they will do it without any hesitation, for they fear no retaliation for something they do not have, which is a nation state that we can identify to link them to which we can use as a deterrent. Don't think that the Islamic fighters are fighting against just Americans, they are also targeting other people with different ideologies or religions. I can put links if you want to see what views they have of other people they see different. Its like the KKK in the U.S. or other white supremacists groups.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Its like the KKK in the U.S. or other white supremacists groups.

- Exactly, and you don't see 'the authorities' diluting and wasting resources and effort by generally targetting all the 'whites', just in case, right?

(or risk the needless and idiotic disaster of alienating the whole 'ethnic' group from which those nutters spring from).

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by unconscious_war
This is just another tactic used to make American people fear and hate Islam.

Fear and hate Islam, we don't need the U.S. govt. to do that kind of propaganda when the Islamic fundamentalists are putting the fear in our minds themselves.

Likewise, when fundamentalist preachers of Islam claim that the US is evil and will invade muslim countries and cause death and destruction, they have an easy job, because guess what, we do invade and cause death and destruction. I really mean it as a neutral statement, deltaboy.

As to the fear, I think we really need to stop fearing. Truth be told, after the 9/11 events we are being perceived as lacking resilience by many people in the countries that bore the brunt of WWII -- in which entire cities were leveled and/or incinerated. We have created a caste of warriors that will go fight overseas at our President's will. It's been a while since we saw any real conflict on our soil ourselves (prior to 9/11). And we have become weak and fearful.

But a few can be dangerous for they believe in something, if they believe nuking a city in America is Allah's will, no doubt they will do it without any hesitation

We should prepare for such eventuality. I don't have confidence in FEMA (and the Senate agrees with me). Bush has placed his chronies in this agency who didn't have the caliber to carry the tasks at hand. Nevertheless, we should recognize that a nuclear event in the US is possible even with the best of intelligence money can buy, and even with carpet bombing of the Middle East.

As long as we have fear we don't have strength. The terrorists will never have resources to carry a massive nuclear attack on our country as a whole. The best they can do is destroy one or two cities. Guess what, we will survive (most of us). Our nation will survive. It will be tough but we'll make it. And this is real strength.

Don't think that the Islamic fighters are fighting against just Americans, they are also targeting other people with different ideologies or religions.

Well sorry but they are mostly fighting us, because we are Israel's muppets.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Aelita]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The only thing I find evil about the U.S. is it's government and agencies. I think that the Islamic nations see that as well. Nothing is free

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/5/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You know, I think the whole "Muslims hate us because we support Israel" thing is somewhat misguided. In the past 1300 years here is what I have seen Islam do to it's neighbors (BEFORE Israel was formed note you):

-Massacre Marronite Christians in Lebanon

-Massacre and deport all Jews in Saudi Arabia (to this day Jews cannot take residence in that country, it's on the books- look it up)

-Break a peace treaty with a sneak attack in Byzantium then proceed to kill EVERYBODY in the said empire (which was a bastion of light, prosperity, and scientific research before becoming a bunch of rubble and mud pits)

-Enslave non-Muslims and put them in armies as canon fodder (ie: Jannisaries). Look up "blood tax, Islam" for more on this.

-Tax all non-Muslims into poverty (ie: "Jizya")

-Lie to Non-Muslims about what's really happening when it favours them (ie: "Tariqya")

-Kill so many Jews in Persia that the air smelled with blood (it's in the Quran, once again look it up)

-Kill and enslave the followers of Ahura-Mazda (ie: Zoroastrianism) and continue to persecute them to this day (you can't even have a fireworks festival in Iran without the Mullah police wanting to chop your hand off)

and so forth. Have to give it to the Israelis that it's tough having a neighbor like this 24/7.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
And since Zarquawi was created by the FBI and it's a myth, sorry but what you wrote is a piece of crap. It's just hate-mongering and clash of the civilisations mongering.

Hate and only Hate. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join