It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troll??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm trying to find out who I am and this is the second time I've been on attacked the net they are using my last name to post. This was from the first time
and I'm getting e-mails from them agian.
ex.
i saw your website again u need to stop feeding inocent people online
your fake storys your dna test came back u wereent happy with the
results.. i can understand that and i know eating can effect it somwhat but
if what u ate affected it it could have came back inconclusive not as a
no match.. dna is 99 or 98 % effective. i cant belive that you went on
doe and posted and now want sympathy from people online. then u go and
bash the family and stuff of the missing boy i cant belive it i remeber
when ur story was going around a while back and u had people
convinced.. yeah u might look a little like him but hey i look like alot of
people myself.

tts
taline

Is this what you call a troll?? Why are these people after me??
My page

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Web is a strange palce,...there are nuts all over the place... some with no better things to do than harrass others... I have my own "nut", who has followed me around for 4 years... e-mails, posts, PM... everything that crosses his mind... what can say ... move on and ignore them...if they get violent try to report them to their Net provider...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
From here
websleuths.com...

We read:

through investigating this, the National center for missing and exploited children have confirmed that this guy is a hoax. Stay away from him. You are welcome to contact NCMEC yourself to confirm this.

What is your statement on that??

It also seems like you complain there about receiving nasty letters, or at least the person there notes that you complained about it. Is this a theme with you? Why do you think people would be mean to you? Could it be that they don't like people hoaxing about missing children??

Why do you like to involve people in this deception? Don't you see that it upsets them, like the person in that thread??

Also, were you posting in that thread under the 'boyexploited' name?? It seems that the administration at that site was having a problem with that poster also. Are you contacting members here for this personal cause of yours also? I have to remind you that you agreed not to in the Terms of Service for our site.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Nygdan, what you see in that link (and I have that posted somewhere else here) is a vicious attack. What had happened is I posted on doenetwork (for the first time) last year. the one called "smile22" found my link and posted it at websleuths. At the same time she e-mailed me and I told her a few things and that I had asked NCMEC and the police for a bus ticket which was within my rights. Next thing I know, the other one called "blueclouds" started an outright attack and started calling NCMEC and the police saying I was asking people for money. Looking back in my e-mails, it was actually around the time the police first contacted the mother and I had been talking to a senior case manager for NCMEC and he was saying if there were any problems we could do more tests. This was because the police were taking forever, it took them 7 months to contact the mother. After all this happened he changed his toon.
I never asked anyone for money. Just want for someone to listen.
Not only that they have my name wrong, what does that tell you?

if you look further in I believe it was "blueclouds" who stated that she had spoken with my family and NCMEC but, they are still not sure what my name is.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by missinginmaine
Nygdan, what you see in that link [...]is a vicious attack.

The NCMEC does or does not consider you a fraud?

Were you posting as "boyexploited" in that thread?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
At that point I had been talking to a senior case manager with NCMEC who said if there was a problem with the dna he would help and redo the testing, as the police were taking forever and it had been 7 months before they even contacted the mother. I was cosidered a very good match until all this happened.
I had registered with websleuths but, I had used that to have a look through several posts to see if there were any similar patterns with these posters and see if they were doing this to anyone else and it does happen a lot to victims' family members. I don't remember the name I used but, I would imagine it was still active unless it was deleted due to inactivity or something.
Mind you I did know people personally that were posting there as well as some of the family members.
I believe I have an e-mail that I suspect is from "blueclouds" claiming to be an officer of the law I'll have to look for it.
Anyhow, what is supposed to be the hoax part of it? Who am I hoaxing and for what?
the family is with me on this they want to see more comparisons done as much as I do in fact, if it weren't for certain members of the family I wouldn't still be pushing this.
If they have contacted NCMEC or the police and allegedly got info from them why don't they get my name right they address me the same way in e-mails and insist that my name is "Mike".
even if I had posted as "boyexploited" there are only two post there and they don't look incriminating and another mention here where a "boyexploited" is welcomed back to the community doesn't make any sense to me.
It took a long time for me to contact anyone regarding this, I had to make sure this was right. I always sought someone elses opinion on this at every step.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Anyhow, what is supposed to be the hoax part of it? Who am I hoaxing

The dead/disappeared kid. You're stating that you are him, when you are not.

the family is with me on this

Then thats really all there is to it then no? You are saying that they've accepted that you are their missing child?

they want to see more comparisons done as much as I do

Then do them. You don't need the police to do another DNA test.

in fact, if it weren't for certain members of the family I wouldn't still be pushing this.

Why? You are theorizing that you were kidnapped by the illuminati/mkultra/government types no? What would your actual identity matter in that scenario, the biggest concern is the illuminati/mkultra kiddnapings no?

even if I had posted as "boyexploited" there are only two post there and they don't look incriminating

I don't see how its possible to not recall being involved in that thread or registering that name.

I always sought someone elses opinion on this at every step.

Please explain what is going on with these DNA tests.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
1. I was meant to go home when I could remember. I've thought a lot about things like, am I making the right decision or should I look elsewhere. I knew some facts as I was told very little. I go by what I've told people in the past and things that have happened. There are a lot of similarities and I merely point that out(the ear does match, if you print it out it B+W gets rid of the glare). I would like nothing more then to be known by my real and true name the person I was meant to be but, that will have to wait.
Here is what I'm saying:
I have been adopted, it was not 100% legal and considering I had a birth certificate that wasn't mine prior to that it goes way beyond anything normal.
If it weren't for someone knowing this and bringing it up when I started to realize what I'd been through, I might not have gotten this far. I wish it were a dream. Now if I went around and started getting a birth certificate and setting up I.D. of which I am not, that would be a different story.

2. We all feel that there is a lot of similarities(I've also been to the place), enough to consider more testing and a number of things could have gone wrong with the original DNA comparisons. Nobody can say that mistakes don't happen in the lab.

3. We are now waiting for kits from a group that does testing, it took a very long time for them to contact me because they only set this up about once a year.

4. I can't say for sure what kind of agenda I was victim to but, the are facts that point to certain conclusions and I have seen all kinds of things. There is one thing I've mentioned that I feel could give someone an idea of what I've been involved in and prove a lot of what I'm saying but, I'm also scared about this. The usual way I do it is dial the phone without letting anyone see what I'm dialing(I'm not really supposed to give this out although, I have given it to someone who is connected to the family if you get my drift) just listening to the message is usually enough to see what I'm in to, up to my neck. Just as an example I met someone in Cali who said the same thing, he thought I was nuts. When he heard this he had a different perspective on the whole thing.

5. I think the name I used was "blasted" or something with missing as the password.

6. see 3., I still haven't received a lab report from the first one.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I have been adopted, it was not 100% legal and considering I had a birth certificate that wasn't mine

What do you mean, you had a birth certificate that wasn't yours?

What do you 'adoptive' parents say about all this?

As far as testing:

www.metaphasegenetics.com
www.internationalpaternity.com
www.gtldna.com
www.familytreedna.com/
www.dnacenter.com/
www.genetree.com
www.dnanow.com/
www.genelex.com/

And any University or College would be able to do the testing.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I had a birth certificate under a different name when I was adopted. I was originally meant to be with someone else but, she was attacked they say she had suffered a stroke but, I'm under the impression that she had been given an overdose. She had been having an affair and the man's wife had found out and when he came to do this she had locked me in a closet upstairs and I had been there through the whole thing. There were two other children but, they weren't there at the time. They split me up from them after this happened and that was another clue.
And we did a comparison with one of the "siblings" and there was no match and I was sure of this anyhow because there are some traits in their family which don't appear in me.
I have asked about this several times and I always get the same response. "we're not supposed to talk about it" .
In 1997 I had an officer friend of mine go with me and I threatened my adoptive father with jail time if he didn't talk and that's when he said that I told them I was from Alfred and something about MKULTRA.
It would probably be easy if I made a few phone calls to at least prove 98% of what I'm saying but, I'm not sure if I want anyone from back there to know who I believe I am and it seems like there is always something holding me back from picking up the phone.

I'm going to give them a little bit more time if they can't speed things up I will probably go with genetree I've had a look at these and that looks the best. I have also tried Oprah and Montel with no response. I would bring this to television although I'm not crazy about being known. I don't want to be known but, I do want this to be known about.

I've also told the family that I want to do Sodium Pentathol, and I really need the help of police or FBI for this but, I have a lot of info that I'm sure they'll want. I'm going to try hypnosis hopefully within the next two weeks and if this dosen't work I'll have to go for the Sodium Pentathol and I have no clue how I can get to that point at the moment.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This whole story does not add up. Is this website the right place for therapy? Perhaps the poster should turn to his therapist and to legal help for his "problems" vs running around the internet.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I have asked about this several times and I always get the same response. "we're not supposed to talk about it" .

Asked who?

In 1997 I had an officer friend of mine go with me and I threatened my adoptive father with jail time if he didn't talk and that's when he said that I told them I was from Alfred and something about MKULTRA.

How did you threaten him with jail time? He hadn't done anything illegal?

holding me back from picking up the phone.

Whats holding you back from getting these other genetic tests done? I mean, honestly, that'd pretty well settle it.

You really don't need anything more that a little bit of money to get these tests done, forget about oprah or montel williams, why are you even considering it??? Thats just sensationalism and an obsession with the modern culture.

I've also told the family that I want to do Sodium Pentathol,

What would that demonstrate??? A genetic test will determine if you are teh child of these people with the missing kid. Simple.

and I really need the help of police or FBI for this

I think that you want the FBI and whatnot invovled, but there's certainly no reason for it at this point.

I'm going to try hypnosis hopefully within the next two weeks

Why? Hypnosis has been a spectacular failure with these sorts of things, being in the hypnotic state permits memories that you urgently fear or want to have to be manufactured, along with memories 'suggested' by the hypnotist. I'd be wary of any psychiatrist who does hypno-therapy in that field.

anniejhops
Is this website the right place for therapy?

No, its definitly not. Its a conspiracy site. People with mental problems really shouldn't be here. And I have to say, missinginmaine, that you should be seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist, whether you're delusional about all this, or whether its all true. The fact that you are unable to get a genetics test, and have also failed one such test, indicates to me, for what its worth which isn't much, that you are not this missing kid, and that you must, therefore, have some psychological reasons for continuing with this 'hoax', and I don't mean to say that you are trying to deceive anyway, infact a person's mind can trick them into beleiving all sorts of things that aren't true. I'd really have to say that you need to see a psychologist either way.

But I am interested in the story thus far and would like to hear more, and want to make clear that I think you should see a doc.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nygdan
Tell you what, have an expert who is well known compare the pics at:
pics
have it signed, stamped all that good stuff saying that I can't be this child and I'll think about it.

Nygdan

People with mental problems really shouldn't be here. And I have to say, missinginmaine, that you should be seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist, whether you're delusional about all this, or whether its all true.

Is this some kind of an attack? Do you think that people are just making up things like MKULTRA or Government mind control and things like that. I think you are a bit out of line, remember:
Terms And Conditions Of Use
By using this message board, you agree to the following:
2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

I don't really see any proof in your claims remember, the family are just involved as I am.

So, what your saying is that even though the police have lied to us we should believe what they say even also if what they have for evidence is what someone thought they overheard and we should forget that I knew the father's name and some other things and the similarities and the resemblances now and just chalk it up to being insane or something.

Question: Where were you june 2nd, 1971?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

have it signed, stamped all that good stuff saying that I can't be this child and I'll think about it.

You've already had your DNA analyzed, thats far more ironclad than comparing photos.

Is this some kind of an attack?

Absolutely not, I did not intend it that way and I mean absolutely no offense by it.

Do you think that people are just making up things like MKULTRA or Government mind control and things like that.

Yes.

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

I have merely disagreed with you. I have not attacked you. If I have done something to make you feel attacked (which apparently in one way or another I have, regardless of intent), I apologize. I am not trying to attack you. I don't beleive what you are saying, and I disagree with your conclusions, but I am not attacking you.

I don't really see any proof in your claims remember, the family are just involved as I am.

That doesn't change the results of the genetic test.

So, what your saying is that even though the police have lied to us we should believe what they say

When did the police lie to you?

and the resemblances now and just chalk it up to being insane or something.

I am not a psychologist, I have no real ability to distinguish between the delusional and sane really, and I doubt many psychologists can make a certain statement over a web-forum discussion anyway. I have no idea if you are insane, hoaxing, or a genuine victim. You claim to be this missing child, yet you are not a genetic match. You cannot be this child, short of you're genes being replaced (simply too fantastical to consider and you wouldn't look anything like him if it were) or short of a conspiracy that falsified the test results. To test that second option, you'd need to get more tests done from more places, if they all start showing that you are not a match, then it strains credulity to say that some conspiracy is interfereing to that degree.

Question: Where were you june 2nd, 1971?

I was a progenote spermatogonia and an unstimulated ovule follicle.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It just sounds sort of childish when you don't believe in something and the best you can come up with is: "I think you should see a doc"

So you don't even believe "MKULTRA" and mind control exist is that correct?

And errors never occur with DNA testing?

When did the police lie to you?

Have you looked at my site?

You've already had your DNA analyzed, thats far more ironclad than comparing photos

Now really, what would be better? Physical evidence like a picture or DNA testing which is prone to error.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So you don't even believe "MKULTRA" and mind control exist is that correct?

I don't beleive that there is a group called mkultra that is kidnapping people and performing mindcontrol experiments on them.

And errors never occur with DNA testing?

There are far mor errors in the comparison of photos than in DNA testing.

Have you looked at my site?

yes.

Now really, what would be better? Physical evidence like a picture or DNA testing which is prone to error.

DNA evidence, clearly. Nothing is perfect, but DNA testing is a thousand times more accurate than comparing photos.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So what is MKULTRA?
Obviously someone gave you the wrong impression if you believe it's a "group" of people "that is kidnapping people and performing mindcontrol experiments on them."

So there are no Government documents on MKULTRA?

And there are never mistakes with DNA right?

And people can't be identified using photos right?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I already answered the above questions, if you are not interested in having a rational discusion on the subject, well, I am not interested in having an irrational one.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Nygdan
Tell you what, have an expert who is well known compare the pics at:
pics

Well, I'm not an expert but I am an anthropologist and an artist, and frankly I see some differences that would lead me to conclude that the photos are of different people.

The photo overlay, for instance, is of two children at different ages. Bone growth is very rapid from ages 4 to 10 and the proportions shift. Overlays need to be done of matching ages; not two different ages.

There's also some differences in the ear lobe area (the lobe itself being less fleshy on his ear and much more so on yours.) I'm sure if there were a better photo of the ear, that we'd see marked differences in the antitragus shape as well(www.plasticsurgery4u.com...). I'm fairly certain I see a strong difference between two of the photos, but the number of photos is so small that it's hard to see.

His face, even as a toddler, is more strongly defined with more angular jawbones. The proportionate length of the nose to the face also appears different.

The most telling difference is the one feature that remains constant throughout life: the eye area. The eyebrow shape and the bones around the orbital (eye) area are shaped differently in the photos. It's particularly noticeable with the eyebrows.

So I'd say that Nygdan certainly has some physiological grounds for his statements that these appear to be different individuals. He's not being mean-spirited; he's simply stating the facts.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There would be about 2-3 years difference. I would imagine that the face narrows a bit especially if not eating well. Diet is definately a factor in growth. The pictures arebn't at the same angles but, the similarities are clear especially in the right ear if you'll notice I have part of my ear which looks like a slice was taken out of it, the child has the same thing. It's not just the pics, I have remebered / mentioned things which weren't made public. I had a mole from the same spot removed before I was adopted. Also, certain medical similarities. It's all fine to state an opinion as long as

top topics

<<   2 >>

join