It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audioslave or beter said Rage Against The Machine`s back in bussines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
For years Rage Against Machine wasnt giving any signs of a new album, the reason the lead singer had left the band and was replaced by lead singer of soundgarden Chris Cornell and the Rage Against Machine band Tim Commerford, Brad Wilk and Tom Morello and they now have joined to create Audioslave.

Whats your views on This.

Have heard of the new single and whats your view on it.

And does this band stand out better then the rest.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Audio slave was a great collaberation of great musicians and equally great vocals. However, it will never be the same or exceed Rage due to the lack of agression and the messages put across by Zack de la Rocha.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Rage Against the Machine worked.
Soundgarden worked.
Audioslave was a miss.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I really loved Rage Against the Machine, had some great political messages and all around aggressive lyrics and vocals. While I dont like Audioslave as much as Rage, theyre still really good, and up there with some of my favorite bands.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeah that is true I really like Rage Against The Machine I bought all there albums, Audioslave doesnt contain what Rage Against The Machine and Soundgarden had when they were solo, But the point they have members joining together to creat Audioslave and I think it is to early to say they are going to miss the characteristics of both bands all good bands neeed time.

I believe that Audioslave will have major success in there future, they already sound thousand times better then Velvet Revolver my opinion yours my be different.

new topics

top topics

join