It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If anyone hear lisens to NIN and they herd the With Teeth album, whut do they think about it?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Its really not bad I think, I already have there album and I do like there music

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
very good album, I enjoyed it as much as downward spiral even though the sound is far more upbeat! if you don't have it.. BUY IT!

"..doesn't it make you feeeel beettteeerr."

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I thought it was a wicked album! I loved it.
Trent sure did change on this album, it's more upbeat and poppy on some track.
Of course, classic NIN is much better, IMO.
The Fragile being my favorite release.

"less concerned about fitting into the world! ...Your world that is."

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yeh i got it it was great. im seeing NIN play a concert in november

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I hope I get the chance to see them perform! Man that'd just make my year

as for with teeth; I didn't like it at first, why? It just wasnt what I was expecting but it grew on me, and now? I likes it alot happened to be listening to sunspots when I saw this thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Man, I'm listening to With Teeth right now, and I keep on thinking... why are there so many NIN fans that are disappointed by this album?

When I first heard this album, I didn't think it was that great. But then I listened to it a second time, and then a third time, then a fourth time, and then - who the hell knows how many times I've listened to this album now! ;-) The sign of a good album is when you find yourself continually going back to it.

I would say that, overall, it is not one of Reznor's best releases; but he is definitely going in a great direction. It is more upbeat than previous albums, but I suppose any musician would do that after they have gotten rid of some demons through years of therapy. :-)

I find myself going back to it because it DOESN'T sound like previous releases. Its style is an amalgamation of all previous albums, yet it has its own unmistakable sound. There isn't necessarily any theme on the album (from what I can tell), as every previous album has had. The Fragile was supposedly experimental, but I found that it had an underlying theme that meshed the whole album together (and much of it displayed techniques that Reznor learned from the Downward Spiral). And that makes me think that this album is more experimental than The Fragile was.

I love this album just like every previous album. And many people may think this album is weak, but I think it is a transition period for Reznor. His next album will be the magnum opus most people were expecting this album to be - so look out for it! :-)

[edit on 8-17-2005 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Its kind of funny because i only started listening to Reznor when with teeth came out and you kept seeing the hand that feeds play on every television! I remember that and thought it was the best thing i had ever heard. I was stuck...

top topics

join