It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: I Would Have Attacked Bin Laden.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
errrr, yes i do. I'm glad i gave you a chuckle before your bedtime, Ed

He only hurt himself and his family due to his little problem
He never hurt me. This country thrived with him.
By the way, i think its also unAmerican to speak ill of past presidents? Mr Clinton gets his fair share of bashing here...Its so un-patriotic.

Oh for Pete's sake, come on now. Though I agree that his hummer isn't near as upsetting as some would want to make it, your attempt to have him excluded from objective review just because he's no longer in office is...

some where less worth tolerating than outright laughable.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ed and I indulge in light hearted funny comments late at night. He needs a democratic infusion before bedtime and i am the supplier.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not that I want to go to politics with this, but Bill was a good president? One day we are going to have glowing cities because he sold the nuclear and delivery technology to the Chi-Coms, but he was a good president!
For crying out cotton-pickin' loud!
We prospered? Because of the tech stocks, which he had nothing to do with! And because Greenspam finally cut the interest rates a bit, if you remember.
Don't forget that we were headed right for a good recession at the end of his 8 years, and why? Because the shell game can be played for only so long!

Naw, he didn't hurt the country with his severe character flaws that some think only manifested themselves in the fashion of extramarital sex in the Oval Office. Oh, those incidents might not have been sex, depending upon your definition.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
On a more serious, and far more real level than any of you partisan freaks in this thread have been so far...

I'm almost certain this is proof Nancy has a chin implant.

That just doesn't look real to me.

Wow, sure that isnt a photoshop job?

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ed and I indulge in light hearted funny comments late at night. He needs a democratic infusion before bedtime and i am the supplier.

Yeah just want I need to help "Take the kids to the pool", if you know what I mean.

Works better than ex-lax...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Naw, he didn't hurt the country with his severe character flaws that some think only manifested themselves in the fashion of extramarital sex in the Oval Office. Oh, those incidents might not have been sex, depending upon your definition.

Whats the big deal? Everyone knows he has an open marriage. Although I didn't like it, but he LIED about it to the people and the China crap for campaign $$$ really pissed me off......But TC, these folks wouldn't even know what a CEP is.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
'Would've' 'Could've'...same ole Bill. USS Cole? Is he retarded or did he not read the reports about bin Laden's connections to various embassy bobmings? I wonder why Sudan tryed handing him over on a silver platter. Was it because they thought he was a whack job terrorist psycho? Wow, how much more is this guy looking like the biggest pain in the ass of all time?

I am sure Clinton would have help endorsed the northern Iraq coup against Saddam back in 1995 had he only known Saddam was a bad guy. But I guess he wanted to hold out and see if killing of thousands of more civilians with sanctions would do the job, or maybe OIl-For-food would work. I mean, what a complete moron we had for a president those 8 years.

'This is not a war in Serbia, it an armed military coalition resistance'.
'What is is'?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I don't know who's more insane... Bill Clinton, or his chronies here on ATS voicing their support for him. As if the simultaneous bombings of United States Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, the first attack on the World Trade Center (which Clinton never bothered to visit afterwards)

And Maggie Thatcher visited every pub the IRA blew up, of course...And Ronnie was there in Beirut to see where the Marines were killed...

You have to have proof and you have to have legality, and as the US has had a "no assassinations" policy for 40 years, that proof has to be admissable.

And Sandy Berger told Condi Rice all about Bin Laden and she downplayed the threat. George's team was always focused on Saddam, a spent force who posed no threat to US interests.

The commander of NATO (name forgotten), a US soldier, said the first casualty of Monicagate were the Kosovars. Now if the political wrangling brought on by Newt "family values" Gingrich and Kenneth "what was Whitewater?" Starr can prevent the US stopping attempted genocide in Europe (which you are so proud to tell the world you put a stop to in '45) following immediately on heels of the ethnic cleansing of Bosnia by the same man, what hope is there that one lone Arab who's killed a couple of hundred Africans and less than two dozen Americans can generate co-operation amongst the executive?

Say, what was it Condi said about the president being tired of hitting nothing, during her testimony? Can someone provide me with a direct quote? Something about W being sick of swatting flies, or firing blanks, or some such...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV Something about W being sick of swatting flies, or firing blanks, or some such...

I had forgot that one, very telling.......He was SPOT on!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join