It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUSTICE SUNDAY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well, another "justice Sunday" has come and gone. Here in my hometown were the ringleaders of such action.

The keynote speaker-Tom Delay. A man under more ethic complaints than Bill Clinton produced white spots on a blue dress. Do they not KNOW about Mr. Delay and his divisive politics, and doing anything to promote an agenda?

Are these "Christians" not aware of such, or don't care who one of their ringleaders are? I now see a true conspiracy between this branch of "Christianity" and ones who are truely Christian.

I now truely realize that this conspiracy led by the right hand of the devil like Mr. Delay is getting ready to come full fruit. Those who are TRUE followers of Christ had better take up arms. The devil is doing his work well. When the devil succeeds in getting his hands on our government this nation will disintegrate from inside.

If Mr. Delay is the keynote speaker on Justice Sunday then I wonder where Christ is to stop such shenanigans.

I suggest those that supported "Justice Sunday" do a little diligence on Mr. Delay, and watch some C-Span when he is in action. Definitely not a follower of Christ. Infected with the devil. He does nothing but obstruct and work for his own political gain.

D

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sorry I really don't follow you. Do you have any articles about this guy and what he's done in the past?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Just to help out and clarify what the author is on about.
Tom Delay gave a speach the other day that some are attempting to say that he would not vote for a Supreme Court nominee unless they base their opinions on Biblical texts.
Unfortunately, after reading the article as well as listening to the speach on CNN/MSNBC and FOX, I do not see where the Tom Delay detractors are getting their information since he kept on about how the Supreme Court should not make laws that that was the job of the Legislature etc.
There is a discussion on this subject over on PTS if you are interested.
politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

join