It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Proven! Secret Societies (Freemasonry) a major frontline on Worldwide Deception and NWO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
Sebatwerk youre funny, you should be voted WATS for that one! i pissed coke and drank piss, or something like that!

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm sorry that you drank piss.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just thought you where funny, lay of the defence for a while! did i ´catch you in a bad mood?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Jesus, the speaker nor the message isn't Anti-Mason, again if you had READ the transcript you'll find out Freemasonry was Hijacked. It IS part of the conspiracy. Most Masons do not know this.

And, also, I am VERY familiar with the theory that Freemasonry was "hijacked" by the Bavarian Illuminati. Were you aware that this nonsense was begun in the book ANGELS AND DEMONS?!? \

I heared/read this theory long before (over a decade) Angels and Demons was written. I was raised in a very Catholic now very disgruntled community and think it was among anit Catholic material. Anyone else come across it before Dan Brown?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan

I heared/read this theory long before (over a decade) Angels and Demons was written. I was raised in a very Catholic now very disgruntled community and think it was among anit Catholic material. Anyone else come across it before Dan Brown?

Yes. The Illuminati's degree system was partially plagiarized from Masonry. Their 4th, 5th, and 6th degrees were identical to the three degrees of Blue Lodge Masonry.

In fact, these were the only Illuminati degrees that were actually ceremonially performed. The other Illuminati degrees either were never finished or were just given to Illuminati members in manuscript form to study.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
you guys may find this interesting

I just started reading it

www.qfgpublishing.com...

I wonder how it fits in with ginsbergs' comments...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I LOVE when these net-Masons have facts shoved in they're fat faces, and they respond with "I dont have time for this non-sense".

Lmao, Masons are so full of it,

(Mod Edit- Please do not try and beat the censors.)

[edit on 31-8-2005 by asala]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I need to know, does Jordon Maxwell believe in the theory about reptilians?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

lol Nice, bringing back this thread. I'd like to know that too actually.

I am also curious to know what's his take on The Raelians.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

I've got about 6 audio recordings and I think 3 videos of Jordan Maxwell, I don't remember him mentioning them, mind you it's been quite a while since I listened or watched any of them.

I'll check them out again sometime this week.

PS: David Icke was on C2C about 3 nights ago and he didn't mention the Reptilians either, he alluded to it, but didn't actually come out and say it.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by madhatter]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I saw Icke at the Brixton Academy in London last Saturday and he didn't mention reptilians once..

I think he may be aware that he was given planted disinfo on that one to discredit him.

The show was great. The first and second parts focussed on the secret societies and how they manipulate society. The final part was about working on ourselves to break free from the conceptual prison around us and awake to infinite possibility.

Great stuff, Funny, informative and inspiriational. Icke's a genuis.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Eudamonia, you lost credibility with me when you rejected magic and yet refuse to read anything about it, while still calling it evil.
And why are you so adamant about defending Maxwell to us?

FYI, our country was founded by the Masons on Masonic principles. Look them up, they are good ones, among other things they respect other religions.

I have to agree with the person who said that Maxwell doesnt know much about the occult. If you're going to study something, study all aspects of it, including magick, occult and otherwise.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate

I saw Icke at the Brixton Academy in London last Saturday and he didn't mention reptilians once..

I think he may be aware that he was given planted disinfo on that one to discredit him.

Planted disinfo? Really? Wow, I thought that maybe it was more to do with the fact that he has now realised (via a backlash of ridicule) how completely insane he sounded regarding the whole reptilian business.

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate Icke's a genuis.

I wouldn't say "genius" as such, but he's definitely demonstrated a learning curve by not calling himself the Son of God and ceasing to accuse the Queen of being an evil alien lizard.

Yep. Definite learning curve there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join