It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Proven! Secret Societies (Freemasonry) a major frontline on Worldwide Deception and NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Guess what? We shall not insult one another!
We shall play nicely!
Elsewise, we shall be smacked with post bans! Then we'll have to watch otehr people post for a few days, and we won't people able to respond. The stress of that might cause us to explode!

We shall stay on target and we shall hash out the topics of contention.

Are we in accord?

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Guess what? We shall not insult one another!
We shall play nicely!

Oh come on, that was funny...

Elsewise, we shall be smacked with post bans! Then we'll have to watch otehr people post for a few days, and we won't people able to respond. The stress of that might cause us to explode!

I know you guys are cracking down and all, but jeez, man lighten up! It was more of a joke than an insult! Seriously, who calls anyone a ding-dong anymore... I can barely type that without lauging... Beside, isn't there some right-wing neo con calling a left wing liberal a neo-hippie-tree-hugging-pansy-traitor somewhere to be dealt with? Sheesh.

We shall stay on target and we shall hash out the topics of contention.

Are we in accord?

Yeah, sure. You da man. It was still funny though.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

It was still funny though.

That's beside the point.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by The Axeman
It was still funny though.

That's beside the point.

Yeah, I know...

(You never did answer my other post BTW...
)

[edit on 8/22/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I bounce around so much, I have no idea where I've been. I'm enroute right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
just how many "ding dongs" ,

hit the nail on the head,

but were ridiculed instead ? eh ?

------------------------------------------

and as far as proof goes...I can't prove that God exists, by merely saying , just look at nature. no one will accept that . but I don't care ! that's their problem.

like scientists do, a hypothesis is made in order to explain things when sometimes we can't find the "proof", and the theory stands until a better theory or actual proof is found.

it's NOT a court case , and each of us can decide yay or nay for ourselves.

I'd say that "they" [ secret societies ] were merely tools of someone else...and there are multiple agendas at work. so, what's my proof ? well, I can't prove it , but its' my hypothesis nonetheless.

and perhaps I'll change my mind about it as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
like scientists do, a hypothesis is made in order to explain things when sometimes we can't find the "proof", and the theory stands until a better theory or actual proof is found.

I'd say that "they" [ secret societies ] were merely tools of someone else...and there are multiple agendas at work. so, what's my proof ? well, I can't prove it , but its' my hypothesis nonetheless.

But the problem in many conspiracy theory cases against Freemasonry is that there IS evidence, and it points in the completely opposite direction! Conspiracy theorists ignore those things, they always theorize about what could be going on that we DONT KNOW.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

But the problem in many conspiracy theory cases against Freemasonry is that there IS evidence, and it points in the completely opposite direction! Conspiracy theorists ignore those things, they always theorize about what could be going on that we DONT KNOW.

I'm not saying you don't know anything about Freemasonry or you aren't "knowledgable/aware" the depth of Freemasonry History. I think you pretty much know what there is to know (currently) about FM, you've proven that. But why can't you accept even the possibility that what goes on behind the curtains isn't all exactly peachy and clean? Who are you to say with absolute certainty that Freemasonry has had a clean record from the moment it was created until now? Why can't you accept the idea that not all things are GOOD anymore in this world. Men are capable of doing the most horrifying things to others, and to the world. So what do you think, that all these controversial stories around FM that "conspiracy nuts" write about are all being imagined by a group of schizophrenics? Or better yet, Multiple Anti-Masonic Personality Disorder?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
granted , there are plenty of good things the masons do

ever work for a large company ?

ever find a group in that large company that does what it pleases ?

does that group represent the whole firm ?

did that firm create the group, or was it vice versa ?

so the evidence pointing in another direction , really doesn't mean there's no wiggle room for independent thinking/actions , now does it ?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

so the evidence pointing in another direction , really doesn't mean there's no wiggle room for independent thinking/actions , now does it ?

And there's the catch. I don't think that anyone, Mason or otherwise, is going to claim that all Masons are upright and honorable. We're speaking of a fraternity with about 5 million members, and the law of statistics isn't going to allow that many people to be saints.

Our point here is simply that such men who behave immorally or nefariously do so in opposition to the Institution of Freemasonry, not in conformance with it. Masonic teachings concern ethics and morality are extremely clear. If a Mason chooses to ignore those teachings, then he's made his choice. But such person cannot be said to represent Freemasonry if his actions and deeds prove the very opposite of what his fraternity has taught him. Freemasonry can teach us ways to live which will bring us and our fellow men happiness, but it cannot force us to behave in this manner. The individual must choose to do so himself.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
But why can't you accept even the possibility that what goes on behind the curtains isn't all exactly peachy and clean? Who are you to say with absolute certainty that Freemasonry has had a clean record from the moment it was created until now? Why can't you accept the idea that not all things are GOOD anymore in this world.

I never said ANY such thing (there you go putting words in my mouth yet again). Like ML stated, all I am saying is that any mason, or group of masons, acting in such a way or doing what you speak of goes AGAINST the policy, principles and institution of Freemasonry. Because of this, they are acting unmasonically and risk being expelled from the fraternity.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

THESE ARE POWER-PLAYS?

Yeah. That makes sense because one of the most powerful symbols in Freemasonry is Ordo Ab Chao; which is Order Out of Chaos. The idea is...if everything just sits quiet, nothing gets done. The more chaos and all the trouble going on...stuff gets done! You can set up police departments; you can set up governments. You can set up an army; have a bigger army. It’s all business, don’t worry about it.

That view does make sense... As for the whole interview...
I would agree with some of the things he says like the OKC bombing being done by the CIA, and some of the symbolism and such.
But there are alot of things he doesn't know, as you can tell yourself when he answered questions... Some vital questions ( I think) that have been left unanswered by the media and government, either he won't answer himself, or he 'doesn't know' much about it. "yet"

so there is my take... I do like this dark and sinister thinking, it does go hand and hand with the occult (hidden side of things), and I will always try and keep myself updated on the underground side of things..

Thanks for the post.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
After over a year on ATS I have yet to see even one anti-Mason present any facts, while I have seen a multitude of conclusions and claims. As I have stated on another thread, in a free society the burden of proof is on the accuser, not those being accused and that attempting to place the burden of proof on the accused is called a "witch hunt", though perhaps "Inquisition" would have been a better choice of words.

What religion did you say you were and how long have you been persecuting innocent people that don't believe as you do?

[edit on 21-8-2005 by df1]

I like to read Mason threads because masons seem to be a very aggressive species. They appear in large numbers to defend their territory and their pow:s in a manner reminding me of the scientology movement. To me it's just obvious why so many people link Masons to conspiracies. Why are you defending yourselves so vehemently? You should just sit back and laugh at all the stupid ideas (if that is what they are). But you act as if you were ordered or getting paid for defending Masonry.

And df1 - the manner in which you quoted me using the title "unemployed writer/programmer" (which by now should be read "employed programmer and algorithm analysist") after my name in such demeaning way has taught me more about you as a person than any of your masonic rethorics. I'm rather surprised your pathetic jab, which was way below the belt, hasn't rendered you a fat warning sign.

Your frustration for not understanding a basic notion like debunking is understandable, however taking it out on me will not make you look any better.

Edited for viewing pleasure

[edit on 2005-8-22 by EyesOfTheFuture]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You should just sit back and laugh at all the stupid ideas (if that is what they are?).

Freemasons did that for years, we sat back and let people drag our good name throgh the mud. What happen was that our membership droped off, because people belived the nonsence. We surport a lot of charities and with out membership we can not continue helping as many people as we do. We should have stood up for ourselves a long, long, long time ago.

lost in the midwest

[edit on 22-8-2005 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesOfTheFuture
I like to read Mason threads because masons seem to be a very aggressive species. They appear in large numbers to defend their territory and their pow:s in a manner reminding me of the scientology movement. To me it's just obvious why so many people link Masons to conspiracies, but you seem completely ignorant to it. Why are you defending yourselves so vehemently? You should just sit back and laugh at all the stupid ideas (if that is what they are?). But you act as if you were ordered or getting paid for defending Masonry.

Funny you should say that. I've been slowly reaching the conclusion that there is an anti-masonic conspiracy on this site. Members of the NWO, aware that freemasonry presents a threat to them through their general honesty and moral stance, have sent patsies out to discredit the order. Websites, books, etc are all part of the conspiracy. I am sure there are members of the elite at NWO posting on this forum right now, desperately trying to undermine freemasonry as it is the only organisation they have failed to turn to their evil ways and thus fear.

Stop the NWO!! Defend freemasonry!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Funny you should say that. I've been slowly reaching the conclusion that there is an anti-masonic conspiracy on this site. Members of the NWO, aware that freemasonry presents a threat to them through their general honesty and moral stance, have sent patsies out to discredit the order. Websites, books, etc are all part of the conspiracy. I am sure there are members of the elite at NWO posting on this forum right now, desperately trying to undermine freemasonry as it is the only organisation they have failed to turn to their evil ways and thus fear.

Stop the NWO!! Defend freemasonry!!!

Umm, yeah, perhaps we are in the middle of a war between two dark fractions fighting for world control. Conspiracies withing conspiracies...

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This thread is hot!

Laughed my ass off!

Sebatwerk youre funny, you should be voted WATS for that one! i pissed coke and drank piss, or something like that!

Oh and as a side note, i asked the same questions as all you guys, and they wont answer them!

If we are loonies! then laugh at us ignore our threads! and leave us be!
I dont go down to the guy preaching on the corner and tell people not to listen to him, why? because they know that they should ignore him and does so!

Why are you telling people what to do?

Anyways love this thread, keep up the good work

WooooooT

df1

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesOfTheFuture
the manner in which you quoted me using the title "unemployed writer/programmer"...was way below the belt...

I just quoted from your blog. Next time I quote your blog I will be sure to provide a link so you can not feign being a victim.

As it stands you have not backed up your accusations, belittled me for insisting that you do so and pleaded for the mods to warn me because I did not give you a big kiss on the lips for insulting me.

It takes all kinds I suppose.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
I just quoted from your blog. Next time I quote your blog I will be sure to provide a link so you can not feign being a victim.

Of course you did quote my blog. The question is why you felt inclined to add that particular piece of information. I would appreaciate an answer.

As it stands you have not backed up your accusations

Please remind me of what accusations I have made in this thread. I've tried really hard to spot them.

.. belittled me for insisting that you do so

You are belittleing yourself, so it's really like flogging a dead horse.

and pleaded for the mods to warn me

I did not plead. I would never. And shouldn't have to.

[edit on 2005-8-22 by EyesOfTheFuture]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Originally posted by UiNeill
As a new member to ATS, this is one of the reasons i would be hesitant to post something i might find interesting, instant attacks, deriding or debunking what i might have thought a genuine attempt to start a discussion.

Welcome to the board UiNeill

The problem with this post is you just can't discuss it. It's just not physically possible just for time reasons alone. Who has time to discuss each one of 200 photos? I mean I have spent more than an hour looking up information, exact quotes, refrences, and typing up a quality reply to just one small subject. Do you honestly think I should spent 200 hours just so I could have a quality reply to this?

Like the quality reply such as this and others you have posted? I and others have found this topic interesting and want to read it. The poster went out of their way to provide this information to people who want to look into it. So for the sake of others who are interested, maybe you should find a topic you might have something useful to say instead of attacking and welcoming new members to your aggressive and unpleasant comments.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join