It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the NWO really mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It is painfully obvious that our world isn't ever going to get along on its own. So what do we do? Different countries in history take a collective consensus with the most elite minds of the times and ask them how best to control the masses in a structured, yet fair, sometimes not so fair envirement, where ambition and goals are offered, some without, without sacrificing our morals and standards. But the problem is, we all can't agree on one, so they all fight each other until only a few systems are left. But the last system left will conform the whole world into one, that's what we're waiting for, leaving the world under one controll, creating a new world order.

If there is only one government making the rules, then its hard for a person to escape amnesty. Think jusge dredd level of conformity. It would be the best way to maintain a structure society. It may get a lot worse before it gets better, but in the long run, my logical mind tells me this is a way to bring everyone on the same page, granted forcefully.

For the opposition to the NWO, I ask you what would work better? I can sit around all day long and bitch about Bush, but I can still drive my BMW to the beach and steal somebody else's wireless network with my powerbook and chat on ATS. Now I realize that it would take a lot of offensive against a lot of people that don't want to see that happen. But again I repeat, what could be better? Dalton and Wade Garrett from Roadhouse would make the perfect enforcers.

The obvious contengency to this coming to fruition would be the immenent spiritual revolution that can't happen fast enough. But for a soul eagerly awaiting that day, I think the NWO just wants to make their theivish, greedy, self-centered ideologies easier to ascertain. Hell, if that is the roller coaster ride we get to have entertain us until our day comes, I welcome it. If one organization is leading the entire free world, then only one organization needs to be toppled to give it back to the free people. Viva la resistance!

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think the NWO exists as a construct that accords itself as an Entity to the Synarchists details as led down by Martinists of old, that is world government by a select few who all belong to a similar group ran along lines of secret societies.

Some would say the Hidden Order may exist as Occultists or Freemasons but I disagree, I would argue that the CFR, Bilderburg, RIIA, Trilateral, etc add upto the closest grouping that we could label an effective so called Conspiracy.

Of course the branches of the UN umbrella complex exist as a de facto regulatory functioning unit (note the Dr Who Pun for scifi freaks) which attempts to police the World, very badly. It almost seems as if the UN seem the puppets of the Major Superpowers, who let's face it are pawns of banking debts and also multi nationals and peer pressure groups and also the Military Industrial Complex. Everyone has a different perspective on this particular frame of current and hidden affairs.

So much emphasis is put on cash crops, thievery of land rights, fossil fuels, etc that we are in a sticky situation. The poliiticos have landed themselves in alot of hot water, they are slaves to higher agendas ran on a Need To Knows basis and they have got alot of debt to Bankers from ALL over the Globe including the Far East and the Mddle East. It's a dire situation, only through autonomy and collectivism can we pull through.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
``

the NWO is driven by Hi-tech & science...the illuminated mind,
the NWO is given authority by crafting our illusions of life, liberty
and the pursuit of happiness in this "democratic state"
and by stealth or force or persuasion, the 'freedom & democracy'
meme will be the driving force of all mankind, that is the NWO

the idea that NWO adversaries are done-away-with is false
those antagonists or adversaries are micro-managed, that is NWO

the idea that spiritual life missions are distant or beyond the Global-Haute
has not peeled away enough of the onion layers to see, therein is NWO

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
With thunderous applause liberty dies and those who fight to maintain liberty can't even grasp the entire picture of what the fight is about.
       I don't know how many times I have seen patriots get angry or enraged in  public forums because the mention of God is made when it comes to the New World Order. They proclaim the New World Order is about politics and not religion as they task away at bits and pieces exposing the lies and deceptions of the order. How shocked will they be to find out soon enough that the New World Order is a politicalization of religion and that the two can't and won't be separated.
      The entire purpose of the New World Order is to bring Lucifer down to earth and enforce worldwide worship of him as God. Satan's right hand man on earth whom the Bible calls the False Prophet, will implement and enforce worldwide worship of Lucifer as God. The Bible refers to them as beasts because that is exactly what they are.
       Most know Lucifer as one of these last days beast's as the Antichrist. The occultic groups call him "the One" or the "God of Light."  Some say Lucifer will just arrive as himself masquerading as an angelic being, others declare it will be a human political or religious figure who dies and then comes back to life and then visibly descends to earth from heaven.
       The New World Order is about dictatorial control. Not just here in America or over America, but an order which will govern over the entire world as a  4th Reich. It is about worldwide government and control over the masses. It is about one leader rising to take rule and control over all the governments of the world and the nations. And for what? Worship. Not just to lead a dictatorial world empire, but to be worshipped as God. You cannot separate politics and religion with the New World Order. Neither can you understand what it really is by ignoring the religious aspect.
       The Bible is far ahead of any political or economic analyst today. It forewarned about the last days rise of a one world government. In fact the political leader is referred to as the False Prophet and he makes proclamations that the entire world must implement:

=====================================================
       In Revelation 13:14-18

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
      And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
      And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
      And no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

=====================================================

The leader of the New World Order will have the legislative authority over the nations to force them to adhere to the rules of the order.
        He will pull his political authority and weight over them and demand legislation be passed that calls for an image, statue, or monument of some kind be erected of the descended or resurrected beast and demand that every person on the planet bow down and worship the image of this beast.
        Worship of this beast will be enforced through worldwide legislation. And anyone who refuses to bow at this image will be killed. It will be a mandatory death sentence for those who refuse.
        Another act of legislation that will be implemented and enforced worldwide is that every person born will have to get this beast's name, number, or image put on or in their right hand or forehead. Most people believe this will be some kind of implantable chip that they are conditioning the masses with now as they promote the health advantages and consumer aspects of it to gain acceptance and popularity.
        Eventually, this mark, number or name of the beast will become mandatory.  Those who refuse to get it will not be able to buy or sell anything worldwide. You won't be able to buy food, clothes, gas, oil, deposit money or withdraw money from the banks, you literally will be held hostage to having to get this chip to survive.
        But many will refuse. Why? Because the Bible and the Prophets have forewarned that anyone who receives the mark of the beast or worships his image will be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. When you die, your body may experience physical death but your spirit is still alive, and this is the judgment for those who worship the beast and join his Satanic kingdom on earth (Revelation 19:20). Upon their physical death here on Earth, they are cast alive into a lake of fire.
         Those in the New World Order who are in control of most of the governments of the world already today declare that to become a citizen of this order will require a Luciferian oath.
        Accordingly those in the implementation stages proclaim:

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."
  ---David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Amongst all the global governing changes and wars that are taking place to accommodate this New World Order many are overlooking the most dominant aspect of it, its religious and occultic nature.
        The New World Order IS about religion. It is about worshipping Lucifer.
        Wake up folks!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
IT is when the calling away of the true christen poeple that have been save by the beliving in the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AN YOU HAVE ASK JESUS CHRIST IN TO YOU HEART AND CHANGE YOU WAYS. Being born again by the one and ONLY JESUS CHRIST. YOU CAN EXCAPE THIS NEW WORLD ORDER .OR YOU WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE A MARK IN YOUR RIGHT HAD OR FORHEAD TO WIRSHIP A FALLEST GOD AND A FALES WORLD THAT ALL THE TRUE CHRISTEN WILL GO TO HEAVEN ONE AND IT COULD BE VSEY SONER THT YOU THINK. GO ON LINE AN LOOK UP "NEW WORLD ORDER".IT WILL NOT BE FUN FOR THE ONES THAT GET LEFT BEHIND

[edit on 28-8-2005 by Ken62]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The question I have regarding the NWO is this: exactly how and when is this domination of humanity supposed to come about? Many people on this forum point to the United Nations as an instrument for enforcing the NWO's control over humanity, but from all that I have seen of the UN's role in international affairs, it has enough trouble trying to get any two of its members to agree on issues. The major criticism many people have regarding the UN is precisely that it does not do enough to promote unity amongst its member nations. How then is it supposed to be an eforcement agency for the NWO?

It has been demonstrated through the invasion of Iraq that, when member nations disagree with the UN, they will forsake its counsel and its rulings and strike out on their own, effectively rendering the UN ineffective to stop them. Again this prompts me to question how exactly the UN is going to be used to enforce the goals of the NWO.

To successfully subjugate the majority of humanity would require millions of troops. We can see this through the occupation of Iraq, which requires almost 200 000 soldiers and is a tiny slice of the world's total population. Where are these soldiers going to come from? The armed forces of the UN are comprised of the armed forces of its member nations. In all seriousness, if the NWO announced today that a one-world government were in effect, how many member nations of the UN do you think would contribute troops to enforcing the decree? If the plan calls for a more gradual shift towards a one-world government, why is its supposed voice, the UN, so ineffective at accomplishing anything even remotely like world unity?

As for the religious aspect of the NWO, has anyone considered how difficult it would be to institute a single world religion? Even with the aid of the UN, such a move would be completely unenforceable, given that many of the nations that comprise the UN are drawn from radically different religions. Do you think that the Hindus of India or the Muslims of the Middle East and Africa or the Christians of Europe and America are just going to abandon their religions and join one dictated to them by the NWO? Seriously. But perhaps the NWO will try and force this religion upon people. How? With what army? Most nations would, I believe, fight against just such a proposal rather than contribute troops to support it. I am from Australia and can say with some certainty that if a one-world religion were suddenly declared, most people would be outraged and simply refuse to follow it, and that includes the soldiers in the army. I have heard that foreign troops will be used to enforce these orders, but how? If our army were told to go into another country and make sure that the people there obeyed the NWO, or worshipped some leader as a god, the army would flat out refuse and probably laugh.

As for the implanting of chips, do you realise what a monumental undertaking this would be? The logistics involved in 'chipping' everybody on Earth would be staggering. It would be almost impossible to do unless, again, you had a sizeable army to enforce it. Which makes me ask once more: where is this army?

In most secular countries, like Australia, if somebody announced that they were the second coming, or a messiah, or a god, they would be laughed at by the general population. Even if they apparently performed miracles, most people would consider it a hoax of some kind. Again, I think you would need either something truly breathtaking or serious military support to enforce such a notion.

I am not a debunker, I am a skeptic. I can be swayed by tangible evidence. In the case of the NWO and its plans for world domination, however, I simply do not see any evidence. I have had people tell me "Look around you, the evidence is obvious", but clearly it isn't, or a majority of the people would be convinced. The points I have outlined are the major problems I have with the concept of the NWO. Just for once I would like to see some tangible evidence, rather than speculation or unverifiable second-hand reports.

There are people here at ATS who genuinely believe and I guess what I want to know is: what do you know that I don't?

[edit on 29/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
::

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Revelation 13 Verses 16-18:     
      And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
      And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Here is wisdom, let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
       It's interesting that in the Bible Codes count is another term for calculate, or computer.
       This mark is a chip, a computer chip, an implantable chip. And this chip is so small, the size of a dot, that it can literally be placed in anything or on anything.
       The apostle says that no person anywhere will be allowed to buy anything, or even sell anything to make money, without this mark of the beast. And the mark can be this particular mark, the chip, or the beast's name, or the number of his name which calculates to be 666. In Hebrew Gematria letters carry a value of numbers to them. With the letters that spell the beast's name, it will add to 666.
     Interestingly, the interior angle of a equilateral pyramid also equates to .66666666 or just .666  You will also find in a hexagram, the "Star of David," six equilateral triangles (three sides each) surrounding a hexagon. Six times three equals eighteen. Six plus six plus six equals eighteen. 6+6+6 equals a different way to look at "666, the mark of the Beast. The Star of David was never a national symbol of the Jews until the 1800s when the Illuminati made it one.
Either way you have to have 1 of the 3 requirements to be able to function in any society around the world and be able to buy things to live and live a 'normal' daily life whatever that's like at that time, or to be able to sell something to make money. You can't run a business or even a garage sale without this mark, name, or beast number on or in your right hand or forehead.
      Some will claim that it's actually "on" rather than "in" your right hand or forehead. It doesn't matter at this point whether it's on or in, stay away from putting anything on or in your right hand or forehead and you'll be ok. Once you do, you become owned by Lucifer as one of his.  When you join this enforced economy, which is really enforced by Satan himself, then you become a slave to him. He owns you from that point on, body and soul.
      For those who refuse, they will be beheaded. Believers in the real and true Most High God will choose to die rather than become owned by Satan. They will understand the significance of what it really means to join this global economy and world government.
      At this point in the prophetic time clock, America has been destroyed, the aliens are running rampant, and the beast and false prophet are ruling probably from Jerusalem. We know they are in Jerusalem to gather the world’s armies there for Armageddon.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Alwys look on the bright side of life fff ff f fff

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would second that always endure with a Positive Mental Attitude no matter what the odds. Also Monty Python is most excellent dude!

top topics

join