It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo RPG[Not the weapon]:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
thehalorpg.hyperboards3.com...
theres the link come on by im Commander Jeff Vincent on that board what it is is........well heres the best way to describe it
This is not a video game, it is a story telling halo based game. to put it in simplest terms. image that you are sitting in english class. one person starts up part of a story, then passes it to the person on his right, after a person has added to it, he passes it no the next person. Now that you have a simple picture in your head, image this, except instead of in a class room, it is done on a forum, and the story is halo based, and everybody has there own personal character view point from which they are adding onto the story, if you are still confused, take a look at the missions section at some of the archive missions or the current mission.

you can be from the UNSC ranks go like this
marines
marine force recon(must already be a marine)
helljumper(ODST)
spartan
or the Heretics
grunt
grunt spec ops(must already be a grunt)
elite
elite spec ops(must already be an elite
hunter

I will say that we have enough Spartans, but u can join the Spartans as more ppl join the Marines. U can still join the ODSTs, just that we have 2 many of them. We outnumber the Marines 2 to 1. lol

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thats pretty awesome. I'm joining. I guess I'll probably be a marine.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Cool, what's ur name going 2 b on there?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well I just registered, my username is Havok, my RPG name is John Sturmov. For my position I just asked to be anything with the humans thats like a sniper. So I guess I'll probably start with marine and go to that special recon force or something.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A sniper? Nice, so after u join the Marines, u probally want 2 go 4 Marine Recon.

Right now, I'm asking bout customizing our weapons:

thehalorpg.hyperboards3.com...

so u could add more things 2 ur guns than there already is.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by SEAL Trident]

top topics

join