It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird website selling weird stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.futurehorizons.net...

all kinds of strange stuff, I wouldn't buy any of it

look at the description of the Electronic Mind Control machine:
Control people's minds with this amazingly simple technology. The Mind Control Machine converts your voice into something called Silent Sound. It is basically a special format the brain can understand without your conscience awareness of any message. In technical terms, it frequency modulates your voice data at 16 kHz in a special format that affects our unconscous mind.

It sounds a bit like some kind of secret military communications. The human brain however is able to interpret these messages perfectly. This mind control technology has been around for many years and in fact there are many U.S. patents on it. It definitely works and it has been used for many years by our government and by large corporations.

The government used this technology during Desert Storm to influence the Iraqi's to surrender. They set up huge radio transmitting towers near the battle zone and transmitted powerful Silent Sound messages to the Iraqi's to surrender.

Others will do anything you program them to. Get that raise you always wanted. Solid-State circuit works great on women too.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You can order the plans to recreate the Philadelphia experiment for only $20. I'm guessing that's a load of baloney.

The sonic devastator looks like fun, though.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
hey Zzub, I see you couldn't resist buying that purple 'chopper-hat'

Hey, it even sells info on how to make white powder gold

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
lol if i only i had lots of money this site is funny. hands up to the sonic boom thing lol i could have lots of fun with that

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I want a plasma light saber! Do you think if I start wishing now Santa will bring me one for Christmas! My husband's an electrician, I wonder if he could figure out how to make one for less than the $990 price tag.

My kids would each love a hovercraft board - at $9,000 each they better start saving their allowance and pray to the god of winning lottery tickets!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
LMAO about the Sonic Devistator Riot Control Version. This website is definitely going in my favorites list.

If this site gets really popular, I will buy stock in Radio Shack and the company that produces magnets for them!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by copcorn
LMAO about the Sonic Devistator Riot Control Version. This website is definitely going in my favorites list.

If this site gets really popular, I will buy stock in Radio Shack and the company that produces magnets for them!

I like the time travel selection. Only a newby buys their electronic parts at Radio Shack. I know they are convenient, but their prices are too high, the components are rarely up to spec, and there is not a good selection. It is much better to buy from the big boys.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I just noticed their plans on "pyramid power" are thirty dollars. You could probably dig up everything they are trying to sell you in that report with a google search.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
~Interesting site. If anything, I would buy the Geobat flying saucer. That thing looks cool and if it does what they claim, it's well worth 150u.s bucks w/ shipping.

Regards
Jeff

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I could use some information on making white powder gold groingrinder.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
wow, 990 bucks for a plasma saber that can't cut sh*t?

Who are they kidding?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
wow, 990 bucks for a plasma saber that can't cut sh*t?

Who are they kidding?

The same people that camped out weeks before the last Star Wars movie are the same people that will spend the $900. I might pay $100 for one.

join