It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woo Hoo !! I moved the psi wheel!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
woohoo!! i was practicing with the psi wheel earlier, and i moved it!! its only my second time practicing too! i was pretty excited, so i thought i'd share with you guys!

--Kit

[edit on 16-8-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ok what the heck is a psi wheel?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Congrats Kit

Was the wheel under a glass dome? Otherwise forgive my skepticism but psi wheels move with just the meerest hint of a draught.

I tried off and on for years; nothing.

I would love to see your experiments!

Oh, KL, a psi wheel is a small cardboard umbrella, perched on a needle. The object of course is to make the umbrella move or spin like a top if you got the mojo. Just using the mind; heavy breathing don't count.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Do you mean the Pin Wheel Video? I got that from PsiPog.net: Media I hope that helps
I used to really be into that site, I am glad you have made progress and so quickly at that! Your second time trying? Did you try doing any Psi Balls first or straight to moving the pin wheel?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Awesome. Now try doing it away from the open window with the wind blowing in
. Just kidding. Seriously though... cool. Keep it up and see how good you can get. I don't have the discipline to try Psi long enough. After a week or less of staring at a non-moving object, I get disappointed and just give up.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Congratulations Kit!

Don’t listen to them. It’s not the wind. It’ll work just fine under a glass. You might have trouble for a few minutes to get it spinning the first time you try, but that’s just doubt “maybe it’ll be harder with the glass in the way”, “what if it WAS just the wind” etc. Nothing will kill the ability faster than doubt. Once you move it that first time, you *KNOW* it’s for real and then it’s very easy after that.

Yarcofin: Don’t try to MAKE the psi-wheel move. That won’t get you anywhere. Just EXPECT it to move. Don’t “strain your mind” at it at all. You can even reach out and nudge it with your hand and then get excited and say “I DID IT!” anything to trick your mind that first time. Once you get past that first time it’s easy.

P.S. Once and for all it is NOT the wind moving these things people. The psi-wheel is completely at rest until you focus on moving it. Then it spins. In the direction you want. It changes when you want. It stops when you want. When you make air currents it wobbles wildly and more often than not falls off the pin. Besides it's all moot with a glass over the top. Blow on it as hard as you can to verify no wind is getting in. This gets old having to explain this. I'll also mention the "heat from your hands" argument to get that out of the way. You don't put your hands anywhere near it. The only people that do are the ones that think proximity will make the effect stronger. It has absolutely no affect on the ability. 1 inch away or 1 mile away.

ok I'm done ranting

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice Snap. Maybe I'll whip together another psi wheel and give it a serious effort =). I always thought you had to really concentrate all your energy into the object really hard. Like the movie Matilda says, visualize a hundred little hands in your mind pushing the object over
. Do you know how long (on average) it takes for the average person to start seeing results?

I think I have done something like this with the fan in my bedroom, the "expect it, don't move it" thing. I was laying on my bed staring at my fan (while it was off). One of those ceiling fans with the light on them as well. Well anyway I was just watching and it started to move. Then I said to myself "Whoa, maybe I'm doing that?" and it continued to do so. I'm not sure though. I tried to use objects on the ceiling and in the room as markers to see if it was actually spinning, but I never actually saw it pass any of them. I think it may have been caused by my eyes going in and out of focus unintentionally while I was "spacing out" (not on drugs, just kind of daydreaming/relaxing) while staring at the fan. If I did move it, it either immediately snapped back to it's original position when I stopped looking at it, or I moved it such a small amount that I couldn't tell if it had moved or not. When I do the psi-wheel, I think I will put it on another piece of paper, and draw lines on the paper where all of the points of the psiwheel line up. Then I should be able to tell if it has moved or not.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
whaaa, your skepticism is understandable. it wasnt under the dome yesterday, but im moving on to that today. understand that i was indoors in a small room and i took every precaution to make sure there was not even the slightest draft.

The_Final, yeah psipog is where i got the info on how to do it. i started with psi balls, although i only made one(because i only tried once) and i have read most of the material on the site. same as the pinwheel vid, only i dont use my fingers. i dont need a crutch like that.

Snap, thanks for your encouragemant, Snap!

--Kit

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Start learning how to create Psiballs now, use that energy to move your Psiwheels and other objects

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
When you start moving it under controlled conditions and in a replicable manner, than you've got a heck of a story.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitsunegari

I tried it myself and didn't have much reaction to the piece of paper
folded twice to form an X on a square piece of paper balanced on a
pin placed upwards on a piece of plastic lid from a peanut can. I found
that the paper would react to the chi present in my aura and after
about a minute I could get it to spin both counter clockwise and clockwise
I thought it may be static reaction so I stood on a tile floor and touched
a door knob to ground myself and had the same results. I am 63 and
wish I had discovered this at an early age as it would have been a cool
way to impress chicks!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but moving a psi-wheel doesn't mean you are psychic or magic or anything really. Based on the design a psi-wheel will move with the slightest of wind, even a gentle breeze could cause it. Failing that the design allows for heat to cause the wheel to spin seemingly on it's own. Even body heat from placing your hands near it could cause it as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alex92

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but this thread is 7 years old.

But wow! Thank you for the eye-opener, you have really enlightened me. I never would have figured out that there is no significance in a moving piece of paper on my own. It has taken me 7 years, but I finally understand. Thanks, buddy!

--Kit.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I need to read up on the psi wheel. Seems interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If you want to find out if you have any psi - remote viewing, pre-cognition etc, then check out the following site -

www.gotpsi.org...

new topics

top topics

join